Will pats surprise everyone and trade back into the 1st round ?

TuscanyTile2

I haven't hear any rumors about this but they do have Garrapolo as a trade chip.  And Christian McCaffrey seems like an ideal player for them.  I hope this doesn't happen but this is the Pats so you never know. BB would def keep silent if he were going to do anything.   And this offseason he has been playing things different than previous offseasons.  

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I haven't hear any rumors about this but they do have Garrapolo as a trade chip.  And Christian McCaffrey seems like an ideal player for them.  I hope this doesn't happen but this is the Pats so you never know. BB would def keep silent if he were going to do anything.   And this offseason he has been playing things different than previous offseasons.  

radio up here says it's more likley they flip malcolm butler for a 1st from saints

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Another potential surprise could be a team trading ahead of us to grab Mahomes.  Wouldn't that be something! (something awful)

The most awful thing that could happen tonight would be for the Giants to select Mahomes tonight, I'd have to watch him, and ODB make big play after big play for the next 10 years ugh.

If they can get max value out of Jimmy G BB might trade him. Why not unless he doesn't believe Brady will be around much longer. They could pull their version of a Brett Favre scenario (and trade him to the Jets??) Just kidding that will never happen. But who knows maybe the 49ers, Brady's family had 9er season tickets. I remember Kraft a few years ago even saying that if Brady hadn't have accepted a team friendly contract he could have been gone then. The Patriot way is no loyalty to anyone except Kraft. 

21 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

If they can get max value out of Jimmy G BB might trade him. Why not unless he doesn't believe Brady will be around much longer. They could pull their version of a Brett Favre scenario (and trade him to the Jets??) Just kidding that will never happen. But who knows maybe the 49ers, Brady's family had 9er season tickets. I remember Kraft a few years ago even saying that if Brady hadn't have accepted a team friendly contract he could have been gone then. The Patriot way is no loyalty to anyone except Keaft. 

it seems like they're loading up for one more run with brady so it would make sense for them to keep garapollo as the heir apparent.  next season garapollo is a free agent so he loses value unless they franchise him and that could only mean he's starting.

2 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

The most awful thing that could happen tonight would be for the Giants to select Mahomes tonight, I'd have to watch him, and ODB make big play after big play for the next 10 years ugh.

Yes but pictures of the  two of them shirtless together on a yacht during playoff week might be worth it.

Archived