Jets Launch New Season-Pass Subscription Service

Fibonacci

As a PSL holder I already have worthless tickets so I'm not interested.  However, anyone that is interested should view this in the same light as mystery dating.  Are you willing to take a chance on having to bang 4 fat ugly chicks in order to have chance at banging 4 models?  It's a risk / reward scenario that you have no control over and it seems like a zero sum game to me.  

24 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

As a PSL holder I already have worthless tickets so I'm not interested.  However, anyone that is interested should view this in the same light as mystery dating.  Are you willing to take a chance on having to bang 4 fat ugly chicks into order to have chance at banging 4 models?  It's a risk / reward scenario that you have no control over and it seems like a zero sum game to me.  

Good analogy. I am waiting for Jets to draft a franchise QB to hop onto Season Ticket bandwagon and this will be the way to go for me when I do hop on.  

19 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Good analogy. I am waiting for Jets to draft a franchise QB to hop onto Season Ticket bandwagon and this will be the way to go for me when I do hop on.  

Only problem with this is, if the Jets draft a QB who looks like he is going to win, Jets will drop this program like a hot penny.

2 hours ago, Green DNA said:

As a PSL holder I already have worthless tickets so I'm not interested.  However, anyone that is interested should view this in the same light as mystery dating.  Are you willing to take a chance on having to bang 4 fat ugly chicks into order to have chance at banging 4 models?  It's a risk / reward scenario that you have no control over and it seems like a zero sum game to me.  

They will be profiling all applicants, that's for sure.

Good job, own a home, in the right neighborhood, over age 35, you're going to be sitting in Club seats half the time, lower level on the 20's, never in the Upper Deck.

Weak job, rent an apartment, bad neighborhood, under age 30, you're going to be sitting in the Upper Deck half the time, Mezzanine behind the goalposts, never near a Club seat.

The Jets are buying potential-future-customer information, it's an acquisition strategy.

SAR I

32 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Good job, own a home, in the right neighborhood, over age 35, you're going to be sitting in Club seats half the time, lower level on the 20's, never in the Upper Deck.

Weak job, rent an apartment, bad neighborhood, under age 30, you're going to be sitting in the Upper Deck half the time, Mezzanine behind the goalposts, never near a Club seat.

The Jets are buying potential-future-customer information, it's an acquisition strategy.

SAR I

Short and long IMO. I think it's a combo of this and trying to make sure the seats are filled. Excepting the Raiders the Jets don't have many home games against fan bases that travel well, and StubHub prices are likely going to plummet after about 3-4 games. 

5 hours ago, Green DNA said:

As a PSL holder I already have worthless tickets so I'm not interested.  However, anyone that is interested should view this in the same light as mystery dating.  Are you willing to take a chance on having to bang 4 fat ugly chicks in order to have chance at banging 4 models?  It's a risk / reward scenario that you have no control over and it seems like a zero sum game to me.  

PSL holders have that same risk as not always are the same fans sitting next to them each game. 

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Doubt it money is money to the NY Jets, its like when a realtor sells a house the seller can careless who buys it as long their money is good. 

No way to defend this new program the NFL is a business and the NY Jets are part of that business buy low sell high. 

joewilly12

32 minutes ago, adb280z said:

Yes, but if you want season tickets for some reason this is actually a decent idea.

It's a horrible idea. If you want season tickets then buy season tickets. You can get PSLs right now for pennies on the dollar. Overpaying for mystery seats is the absolute dumbest thing you can do for a roster this bad.

SAR I

So they're going to run credit reports for this yet not PSL's? I give Woody credit for not going after all the defaulted PSL's.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It's a horrible idea. If you want season tickets then buy season tickets. You can get PSLs right now for pennies on the dollar. Overpaying for mystery seats is the absolute dumbest thing you can do for a roster this bad.

Believe it or not many aren't aware the Jets have PSL's let alone that many are for sale or practically free so this is for those people. This seems like their marketing department is trying to justify their existence...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Archived