JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

17 minutes ago, JiF said:

That's the hammer.  I wont make you guys wait and do a scene.  Hotel California is not that cool

80 was nerd/town watcher, Wormser. 

lol that's what I figured... don't care... gave CTM the benefit of doubt because he wasn't a twat all game, hahahaha.... 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

lol that's what I figured... don't care... gave CTM the benefit of doubt because he wasn't a twat all game, hahahaha.... 

you played good game Ape not sure why you an JC seemed to second guess yoursleves at the endd

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

It was a good game. Keep in mind if I hadn't used my power night of my death, Town wins.  It's always easy to play armchair QB but I don't know why you guys didn't even discuss that power, or ask JiF for more intel or even bother to ask CTM to reveal.

I was wondering why they didnt question his hammer on me a bit more. 

• Upvote 1

GG all.

Thanks for modding this one JiF.

@Integrity28, you played the best town game I've seen in awhile...made me do flips at the end but heh, we worked together for most of the game.  I should have held my ground in the end.  My fault there.

@CTMGood game you hippie...too clean after Crusher left...I should have known.

25 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you played good game Ape not sure why you an JC seemed to second guess yoursleves at the endd

I dunno either bud. I saw what Jc saw, but I've had food poisoning and a biz trip to contend with. I guess I just checked out.

24 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yes ballin did ruin this really pissed me off

Yup.

19 minutes ago, HessStation said:

It was a good game. Keep in mind if I hadn't used my power night of my death, Town wins.  It's always easy to play armchair QB but I don't know why you guys didn't even discuss that power, or ask JiF for more intel or even bother to ask CTM to reveal.

Tried to discuss. Ballin really turned me off. He was a wifom and the rest was just weariness. You played great.

13 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

GG all.

Thanks for modding this one JiF.

@Integrity28, you played the best town game I've seen in awhile...made me do flips at the end but heh, we worked together for most of the game.  I should have held my ground in the end.  My fault there.

@CTMGood game you hippie...too clean after Crusher left...I should have known.

We lost on a technicality as far as I'm concerned. If Ballin is playing he might have appealed to lynching CTM. We also would have had another lynch. I didn't want to blast him, but he really killed the ending.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I really, really didn't think crushed would quit as scum. I guess I did pick up on him D1 after all. Too bad I could close.

coffee is for closers.

Very sorry about that. I typically wouldn't. Just a tough thing my buddy went through and it effected me. Sorry buddy.

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dude you played a great game.  One of the best I watched. The balling thing hurt. I also apologize for bailing out. 

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Very sorry about that. I typically wouldn't. Just a tough thing my buddy went through and it effected me. Sorry buddy.

No apology necessary. I know what you've been dealing with and should have removed that factor from consideration. 

Simply put, I told myself in thread why CTM was scum, but didn't focus on it. The answer was obvious in hindsight. I wasn't invested any more. All good.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Thanks.

No apology necessary. I know what you've been dealing with and should have removed that factor from consideration. 

Simply put, I told myself in thread why CTM was scum, but didn't focus on it. The answer was obvious in hindsight. I wasn't invested any more. All good.

You have played some really heads up mafia the last couple games. I appreciate the well wishing. Im still shocked that it happen. My boy got no family left except his son. An awful and selfish act. Freaking texting and killing someone in a crosswalk?  Beyond horrible. Such a nice old school old dude too.  Thanks again man.

• Upvote 1

On 7/7/2017 at 3:10 PM, Integrity28 said:

The final vote count on D1 - updated with new info.

The interesting thing here is that 80 is pointing to the Nolder train and speculating that it has 2 scum on it - and yet, further into the game he decides to REFUSE to vote Smash. One of the 2 people on the Nolder train. Now, he's gone back to referencing that train and the 2 scum on it theory - except now he's ignoring that we KNOW Smash is scum and just making it between CTM and JC. 

I really don't follow his logic here. 

This.

I've been wondering why when 80 put a multi-quote case together, and voted you, you voted him back and then appealed to me to show me it was a narrative... but when I posted this, which could have easily been me as scum building a narrative with false information - you didn't treat it as such. You spoke to me like you knew I was town, and just wrong. You didn't even call me stupid here. 

Hmm... 

Going back through the thread... all I see are things like this, where I'm basically saying 'CTM I know you're scum' but not making the investment to pursue. I think DPR and Smash wore me out. LOL

19 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Second sentence pings

Even this, today - while I was on a break during interviews on-site. No time to pursue further. I just started repping CTM because I knew I was rolling over... oh well. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Going back through the thread... all I see are things like this, where I'm basically saying 'CTM I know you're scum' but not making the investment to pursue. I think DPR and Smash wore me out. LOL

LOL I tried believe me but even after i died I think thats when you played your best you seemed to have it all figured out

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Town deserved the win. Check the scum thread, you and Hess and JC played great. If balling was alive, you lynch me tomorrow

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

LOL I tried believe me but even after i died I think thats when you played your best you seemed to have it all figured out

lol, i did... but it's been a really sh*tty week for me... i had to travel for work, and have lost like 10 pounds i've been so sick... pun intended