Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm only voting DPR or Crusher today.  Next up for me is Pac.  The rest of you need to sort it out.  Please try to stay active.

Let me know.

lol...  an impossibly stupid lynch pool.

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Votecount
Dice - Verbal, Pac  (2)
Verbal - DPR (1)
Pac - Dice (1)
DPR - Nyn (1)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 8PM PST

We started off 15 players. Means possibly 4 scum or 3 with pr perks .... or 3 with option to recruit a 4th considering what we've seen.

If there were 4 to begin with, which could be the case with a pair of masons, a cop and a survivor... and maybe even a miller... then this could easily be lylo.

I would urge you to vote with that in mind.

2 hours ago, Krak said:

vote verb

the game looks to be pretty cleared at this point via peeks.  I don't want a Miller running around close to end game. 

Wolfy af.

So if the game is cleared, who's scum? Why is the cop surviving night after night delivering peeks?  Why aren't you voting me, dice or pac? None of us have been peeked.

This post is pure bs and makes me not want to vote verb even more

42 minutes ago, D P R said:

^ Votes for Cop cleared player while leaving claimed Miller in game. Un. Buh. Leavable.

The fact that this is your only defense speaks VOLUMES. Because playwise there's absolutely no reason to keep you around and you know it.

Your mock outrage sucks too. You should work on that.

Not voting JC or Verbal. Prolly not voting Pac. Feeling so so on dice cause his vote on pac seems like thick stubborn town dice... meh.

Voting out of dpr/krak today. If (when :-p) dpr flips scum... I'll be looking into crusher, but not something im willing to tinfoil about today.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

The fact that this is your only defense speaks VOLUMES. Because playwise there's absolutely no reason to keep you around and you know it.

Your mock outrage sucks too. You should work on that too.

You keep focusing on things that don't actually matter to the game. How exactly does making a concise point speak VOLUMES? How do you defend JC's play? Why would I even bother to "defend" against a kook that wants to vote a Cop that gave us 1 Survivor, 1 Scum and has given 2 town results? Who does that? Why vote me over a claimed Miller? Or me over a small pool that we know has scum in it? 

You're stuck in the forest and all you can see is the trees. Plus fear mongering over your 4 scum post... not so great.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Not voting JC or Verbal. Prolly not voting Pac. Feeling so so on dice cause his vote on pac seems like thick stubborn town dice... meh.

Voting out of dpr/krak today. If (when :-p) dpr flips scum... I'll be looking into crusher, but not something im willing to tinfoil about today.

LOL

Going around saying that we should get rid of the miller so we dont have him at end game, when this could easily be end game should be fully acknowledged.

Yeah. It's endgame... plus your recruitment theory... I guess we're all supposed to panic? You've been blasé all game, but now you throw the alarm?

Looking scummier by the minute.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Shoulda woulda coulda game is pointless right now

Well, if anyone would know about something being pointless, it would be you. 

Explain again how you and JC want to focus on me and Crusher - I love that one. 

And now were stuck with the "is he or is he not a Miller" problem I described - and it's a total distraction, like I described. And we would have been better off if he had never revealed, now wouldn't we?

But you keep on with your Lylo panic dance and recruitment talk... you're saving the game! Believe it. 

Dont really care what you think, in case that wasnt obvious

There's that scummy tone. 

You jumped on the thread to piper it up, and you got yourself in trouble. LOL

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

I didnt get myself in trouble. I've given my reasoning and put a vote down. The rest of the players should do the same, if they haven't already.

You think you have me shaking in my boots? Lol  oh dpr... heh. You should really know better by now. *pat*

15 players is unbalanced with 4 scum with drugs, 1 Survivor and a "possible" Miller - even with Masons.

We're most likely looking at 3 scum with drugs, 1 Survivor and scattered pr's for town. That leaves 2 scum left - and at least 1 is in the Verb, dice, Krak pool. 

7 minutes ago, D P R said:

You calling anyone scummy this game is irony at its best. Thanks for the laugh, old man

Just now, Nynaeve said:

So no one is minding krak's little pop in?

I don't think anyone has seen it. But it'll probably get him lynched since everybody is just dying to keep the Miller around. 

It was scummy. But then, so are you.

Of course, so is JC, so theres that. But whatevs.

You calling anyone scummy this game is irony at its best. Thanks for the laugh, old man

I like to look back at how all this started - back when I said to lynch the Miller. Imagine where we would be if had done that? Not here...

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You're pathetic

Snappy, and yet, I'm not the one voting for town cleared players and defending Miller claims while crying about Lylo and recruiting, soooo...

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

We're done talking right now. Run along. Assuming you can still do that.

You can't actually tell someone to run along and then run away - totally loses it's effect.

Archived