Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

W/e im done with this phase. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Won't be the first time. But i think verb is miller and i think jc is town. Period. Whether or not crusher is compromised, i dont know. But i think dpr is scum. And maybe krak too. Dice is so far removed and I've seen him online elsewhere earlier...yet he hasnt posted here at all... he doesnt seem to care.

im gonna start calling u zander if you go with this crap

im here ive just had a really busy week and im trying

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Krak is... Dice isn't.

He's been contributing and is spastic.  That's why he's getting my vote.

well ure the expert on spastic I guess

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

PAC prides himself in hammering. Give him a White Russian, some 4K HDTV and let the hammering begin. 

so what jc said in incorrect?

Just now, Pac said:

You have to think scum wouldn't play so haphazardly on the heels of the 80 lynch. 

Running with a HARD sell of you as GF is sloppy play and I don't think she'd be so brazen to do that as scum.

If you look back, she's been quite sloppy. She got caught not reading when Crush viewed me and she's overdone it in several dustups. 

And all the things I pointed out before - she's fear-mongered and talked about recruiting... the only scum move she hasn't made is voting herself. 

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

dice - how 'bout a reads list from you?

im thinking pac and krak with a tinfoil on you.

I WOULD lynch you today just to stop this GF argument tho.

still don't think its nyn   and I caught that doc thing too   and heres what I know about nyn   she doesn't fake claim. period.

Just now, D P R said:

If you look back, she's been quite sloppy. She got caught not reading when Crush viewed me and she's overdone it in several dustups. 

And all the things I pointed out before - she's fear-mongered and talked about recruiting... the only scum move she hasn't made is voting herself. 

Be that as it may the prudent move is to send the dice tossing buffoon from down under to his demise.

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Considering Nyn continues to throw shade on DPR and myself. Then says only person other than Krak she would vote is Dice should tell us what we need to know. Nyn Just wants a lynch. Earlier she hinted to being the Doc too. 

No it means Nyn is trying to scumhunt. I think DPR is scum. unsure about you. And I think there's prolly at least one scum in Krak/dice.  As for the other part of your post, no comment :P 

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If you are a Godfather then fine. But Dice and Krak are just easy ways out. 

We're on like D4? there's no excuse to their level of involvement so far. Usually i'm not big on lynching inactives, but I wouldn't really call them inactives slots, really. Considering the stage of the game we're at there's no excuse for them not giving a sh*t. Unless they don't need to cause we're doing all their work for them.

8 minutes ago, D P R said:

lol

weren't you the one who suggested we should talk about it? Then I talk about it and you say I'm fear mongering.

COOL STORY BRO

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

im not inactive nyn  im here and im posting. my vote has been put where my mouth is.

if 70 odd posts arnt enuff for you then too bad.

There's more than one scum out there. Pac lynch isn't happening. You leaving your vote there and doing squat to figure out who else could be scum is not helpful.

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

We're on like D4? there's no excuse to their level of involvement so far. Usually i'm not big on lynching inactives, but I wouldn't really call them inactives slots, really. Considering the stage of the game we're at there's no excuse for them not giving a sh*t. Unless they don't need to cause we're doing all their work for them.

ok. Bunny. unvote

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Explain to me why you think Pac and Krak are scum

Me? Im not even sure Krak is playing. PAC is playing very well. If he is scum he is playimg great. Honestly I don't see it with him. If not you then I'm voting Dice. If Krak is scum then we are in trouble because I don't see enough content on him to decide . 

By the way... One of the ladies at Mrs Crushers hair salon lost 95 pounds on keto diet. So after I get back from the beach on August 19th I'm starting to do it. She said I can eat bacon and butter and eggs and it moved. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Me? Im not even sure Krak is playing. PAC is playing very well. If he is scum he is playimg great. Honestly I don't see it with him. If not you then I'm voting Dice. If Krak is scum then we are in trouble because I don't see enough content on him to decide . 

By the way... One of the ladies at Mrs Crushers hair salon lost 95 pounds on keto diet. So after I get back from the beach on August 19th I'm starting to do it. She said I can eat bacon and butter and eggs and it moved. 

no i was talking to dice. 

Are you really going to commit to it?

its really poe

crushers cop

jcs cop viewed AND unclaimed mason. the weiurdness of crushers view there actually makes me believe it. Who could make that up?

dpr is cop viewed. yes I get the GF argument hence why I said what I did earlier

ive been sure on you all game then you've done what you did. I know you don't fake claim even as scum.

im damned if I understand pac at all. All he seems to do is beat his chest scream I AM THE GREATEST every time he spouts gibberish

kraks just not here  I cant find someone town if they aren't here.

22 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

im thinking pac and krak with a tinfoil on you.

I WOULD lynch you today just to stop this GF argument tho.

still don't think its nyn   and I caught that doc thing too   and heres what I know about nyn   she doesn't fake claim. period.

Yeah, no. That's not a reads list. Nor is it town play. No bueno.

Vote Dice

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

can you explain this to me crusher? you've said it a couple of times and im not getting it

its really poe

crushers cop

jcs cop viewed AND unclaimed mason. the weiurdness of crushers view there actually makes me believe it. Who could make that up?

dpr is cop viewed. yes I get the GF argument hence why I said what I did earlier

ive been sure on you all game then you've done what you did. I know you don't fake claim even as scum.

im damned if I understand pac at all. All he seems to do is beat his chest scream I AM THE GREATEST every time he spouts gibberish

Non-committal and laying-low. Not a good combo.

its really poe

crushers cop

To be fair I didn't claim anything.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

To be fair I didn't claim anything.

true but u did hint in a way that wasn't especially subtle

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

Non-committal and laying-low. Not a good combo.

right  ive said who I thought is scum  im voting one of them and im non committal. right

Archived