Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No power, had a flooding on my street, got into my garage turned man cave which sucks, my backyard fence is down, the side fence is holding on for dear life, my garden was ruined, sh*t is all over my yard.  The wind is still blowing, not nearly as bad and the rain has stopped, at least momentarily.  

Overall, no damage to the house but most importantly everyone is safe.  We are fortunate.  Many others in much worse conditions that your heart goes out to.  I'm going to be doing what I can around the neighborhood to help clean up as soon as everything calms down.

Thanks for asking. 

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

No power, had a flooding on my street, got into my garage turned man cave which sucks, my backyard fence is down, the side fence is holding on for dear life, my garden was ruined, sh*t is all over my yard.  The wind is still blowing, not nearly as bad and the rain has stopped, at least momentarily.  

Overall, no damage to the house but most importantly everyone is safe.  We are fortunate.  Many others in much worse conditions that your heart goes out to.  I'm going to be doing what I can around the neighborhood to help clean up as soon as everything calms down.

Thanks for asking. 

Glad to hear. Be careful in the clean-up, sometimes that can be just as dangerous. 

Archived