Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You're wrong. And possibly retarded.

10 hours ago, Nolder said:

I keep seeing spoot brought up. 

Why?

9 hours ago, LZM said:

Because why not?

He was asking why I shouldn't be discussed. I think it's a fair question, and, while I appreciate the defense, at this point, I've done nothing to earn the benefit of the doubt of not being talked about. Seems pretty Towny of LZM to question your questioning of me being brought up.

And I'm not retarded. I'm sleepy. I figured that would be something you'd empathize with.

Jerk.

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Two posts literally one minute apart or do you just disregard VCs?

I'm not disregarding vote counts at all but I park votes on players all the time ...I give more credence to what LZM is actually saying rather than his vote which he plainly stated was just that, a parked vote. It seems pretty clear to me what he said yet you spin it in another direction even after he explained it and that to me is more scummy than the vote itself . Thats why my vote will stay on you for the time  being

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

you must've missed my posts last night calling Spoot out for his posturing on Pac's wagon

carry on ape

Derp. No, I didn't. That you called him out and continue to instead crater on smash and PAC is actually an indictment. Feels like you're looking for 'I pressed Spoot' town credit before he even flips scum.

This is your 2nd subconscious admission of knowing Spoot is scum.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Derp. No, I didn't. That you called him out and continue to instead crater on smash and PAC is actually an indictment. Feels like you're looking for 'I pressed Spoot' town credit before he even flips scum.

I think AJ is Scum, AJ thinks I'm Scum, you think we're both Scum.

Lynch me first then. I'm a VT. I'm perfectly okay with being the sacrificial lamb if that means Scum AJ is outed after I flip Town.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think AJ is Scum, AJ thinks I'm Scum, you think we're both Scum.

Lynch me first then. I'm a VT. I'm perfectly okay with being the sacrificial lamb if that means Scum AJ is outed after I flip Town.

Derpitty duh thanks for permission, ****bnuts

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

He was asking why I shouldn't be discussed. I think it's a fair question, and, while I appreciate the defense, at this point, I've done nothing to earn the benefit of the doubt of not being talked about. Seems pretty Towny of LZM to question your questioning of me being brought up.

And I'm not retarded. I'm sleepy. I figured that would be something you'd empathize with.

Jerk.

No you're definitely retarded. I asked why you were being brought up because I wanted to see a case against you. Responding by saying "why not?" Is not an explanation let alone a counter point to a point I never made in the first place. Defending such an unintelligent reply is retarded. And that's all before you claimed for no reason whatsoever.

33 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

you're an idiot.

Seriously guys, I am sick of this sh*t. I don't think I can express in text how much it actually pisses me off when you guys claim early for no reason. What is the point of having roles? You just tell scum who they should and shouldn't kill first every game anyway. 

Like seriously you give ******* roadmaps for how scum should kill. When is the last time we played a game where players gave any ****s about providing cover for a doc or cop instead of claiming to save their own ass? 

**** it no wonder Pac is claiming scum every game. 

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Why? Nothing in that post was any different than what I've been saying since you town read me...

Because of the d-bag quality of it, ya pooperface.  Not the actual gameplay.  Hence why I'm not voting you.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

Pac (4) - Dice, AJ, JiF, Spoot

Spoot (3) - Crusher, Pac, Ape

Nolder (2) - SMC, Dunnie

Smash (2) - LZM, JC

Hallia (1) - Nolder

JC (1) - Smash

LZM (1) - 80

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Most of the scum are probably in the bolds. Could be wrong on a few but I guarantee some of those guys are gonna flip guilty.

figure it out, genuis @Integrity28

7 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Because of the d-bag quality of it, ya pooperface.  Not the actual gameplay.  Hence why I'm not voting you.

Mmmm I'm not sure if I believe you or not but honestly I already barely care anymore at this point anyway.

Who wants to claim next? @A.J.?

20 minutes ago, Nolder said:

No you're definitely retarded. I asked why you were being brought up because I wanted to see a case against you. Responding by saying "why not?" Is not an explanation let alone a counter point to a point I never made in the first place. Defending such an unintelligent reply is retarded. And that's all before you claimed for no reason whatsoever.

Fair point to the bold.

And I claimed because momentum has been building on me, so I wouldn't say it was for no reason.

18 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Seriously guys, I am sick of this sh*t. I don't think I can express in text how much it actually pisses me off when you guys claim early for no reason. What is the point of having roles? You just tell scum who they should and shouldn't kill first every game anyway. 

Like seriously you give ******* roadmaps for how scum should kill. When is the last time we played a game where players gave any ****s about providing cover for a doc or cop instead of claiming to save their own ass? 

I think you need a nap, sleepyhead. And I hope you don't think my claiming VT is equivalent to Pac claiming Scum. And this emo of yours makes me think you're Town.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think you need a nap, sleepyhead. And I hope you don't think my claiming VT is equivalent to Pac claiming Scum. And this emo of yours makes me think you're Town.

I don't want you to think I'm town I want you to not claim.

Like go ahead and explain why you thought it was a good idea to do that and not lazy or self serving?

Just now, Nolder said:

I don't want you to think I'm town I want you to not claim.

Like go ahead and explain why you thought it was a good idea to do that and not lazy or self serving?

I saw the momentum building on me. Simple as that. Deadline is tomorrow so I wanted to put it out there with the hopes that when/if I'm lynched, AJ will be next. I'll agree that perhaps I did it haphazardly, but claiming is not something I normally do.

Sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities.

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

And yeah I do need a nap I didn't sleep more than 2 hours last night if that and I've been picking fights all day.

Doesn't mean I'm wrong and that all this needless claiming sh*t has got to stop.

I can understand that.

I just don't appreciate being lumped in with other "needless claimers".

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I saw the momentum building on me. Simple as that. Deadline is tomorrow so I wanted to put it out there with the hopes that when/if I'm lynched, AJ will be next. I'll agree that perhaps I did it haphazardly, but claiming is not something I normally do.

Sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities.

All you had to do in that case is say your best guess for scum is AJ, and when you died your role would be revealed and people would either heed your advice or not.

Revealing your role didn't benefit your case in any way.

Try again.

I don't think people really understand the utility of the VT role.

You are free to case harder than power roles because you are unburdened by the fact that if you get mislynched (or night killed) you're losing town a power role.

On the other hand you should balance that with restraint based on what others are doing because you are cover for the power roles.

If Scum know who most of the VTs are they only need to shoot into an ever shrinking pool of people to kill the cop, doc, etc.

Now don't get me wrong because I am someone who places less importance on power roles than most but for the love of god you don't have to make it EASY for the scum team to find and kill them!

That's all I'm saying. Trying to save your own ass as a VT is the dumbest thing and anyone who does it is playing the game wrong 99% of the time.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

All you had to do in that case is say your best guess for scum is AJ, and when you died your role would be revealed and people would either heed your advice or not.

Revealing your role didn't benefit your case in any way.

Try again.

Well, I'll keep that in mind next time I decide to claim.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Yours was just as bad.

I vehemently disagree. I don't know if Pac was reaction testing or simply trolling, but gameplay wise there was no reason for him to do so. There was 0 pressure on him.

I've seen people claim plenty of times when they saw a train building on them. We can certainly disagree on when/if to do that, but, IMO, it's been an established play around these parts.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Well, I'll keep that in mind next time I decide to claim.

I vehemently disagree. I don't know if Pac was reaction testing or simply trolling, but gameplay wise there was no reason for him to do so. There was 0 pressure on him.

I've seen people claim plenty of times when they saw a train building on them. We can certainly disagree on when/if to do that, but, IMO, it's been an established play around these parts.

Pac is either doing something with his meta or trolling. Just ignore him for now.

As for next time you claim, please do keep it in mind.

Go down with your ship and force scum to lynch a VT instead of telling them they can find a better target.

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Your Countdown

I hope this DL works for everyone. I can make it like 2-3 hours later cause I'm still awake... if that helps? Mostly said to dice since I think this is during the night for him? @Dicetosser

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Final counter:

Your Countdown

oh come ON!!!!!!!!!!  ok do me a favour  if ure gonna move it forward move it another 2 hrs   midnight tonight I can manage but 2 or 3 am?? I cant

36 minutes ago, Nolder said:

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I don't think people really understand the utility of the VT role.

You are free to case harder than power roles because you are unburdened by the fact that if you get mislynched (or night killed) you're losing town a power role.

On the other hand you should balance that with restraint based on what others are doing because you are cover for the power roles.

If Scum know who most of the VTs are they only need to shoot into an ever shrinking pool of people to kill the cop, doc, etc.

Now don't get me wrong because I am someone who places less importance on power roles than most but for the love of god you don't have to make it EASY for the scum team to find and kill them!

That's all I'm saying. Trying to save your own ass as a VT is the dumbest thing and anyone who does it is playing the game wrong 99% of the time.

and I think you are overlooking the most basic mafia rule

People LIE !!

as such, depending on how its done, mafia still has to consider killing a vt claim cause it could be a trick, cause it could kinda get them treated as confirmed town or cause they are on a roll.

so try thinking out all the angles before you spak.

Archived