Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

24 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Most of the scum are probably in the bolds. Could be wrong on a few but I guarantee some of those guys are gonna flip guilty.

figure it out, genuis @Integrity28

Derp. Based on odds you aren't really making a bold claim.

Also you said inactive people, then the majority of who you isolate in your guess are active.

Im gravitating to because you're either scum or illogical dopey town. If the latter, then fix it rather than doubling down and getting pissy.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Fair points, @Nolder. I'm willing to admit I could've done that better. I don't often have power roles, so I'm simply used to playing more haphazard as a VT.

What's done is done. The only thing we can do now is move on and try to focus on finding Scum.

My best bets so far: Pac, AJ, 80.

Ok. Sorry I snapped at you. Very frustrated by claiming not just in this game but from years of playing mafia and trying to tell this to people. Also I am legit tired that wasn't a lie. I've been fighting with people all day. When I'm tired my fuse is short and I snap a lot.

9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I don't think people really understand the utility of the VT role.

You are free to case harder than power roles because you are unburdened by the fact that if you get mislynched (or night killed) you're losing town a power role.

On the other hand you should balance that with restraint based on what others are doing because you are cover for the power roles.

If Scum know who most of the VTs are they only need to shoot into an ever shrinking pool of people to kill the cop, doc, etc.

Now don't get me wrong because I am someone who places less importance on power roles than most but for the love of god you don't have to make it EASY for the scum team to find and kill them!

That's all I'm saying. Trying to save your own ass as a VT is the dumbest thing and anyone who does it is playing the game wrong 99% of the time.

Derp, this. Love Nolder.

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

oh come ON!!!!!!!!!!  ok do me a favour  if ure gonna move it forward move it another 2 hrs   midnight tonight I can manage but 2 or 3 am?? I cant

and I think you are overlooking the most basic mafia rule

People LIE !!

as such, depending on how its done, mafia still has to consider killing a vt claim cause it could be a trick, cause it could kinda get them treated as confirmed town or cause they are on a roll.

so try thinking out all the angles before you spak.

I would give that consideration if anyone actually did that. But they don't, so I wont.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Ok. Sorry I snapped at you. Very frustrated by claiming not just in this game but from years of playing mafia and trying to tell this to people. Also I am legit tired that wasn't a lie. I've been fighting with people all day. When I'm tired my fuse is short and I snap a lot.

Quite alright, man! My vagina is still intact. :)

And I haven't been playing Mafia as long as you, I'm not arrogant enough to deny I'll make my mistakes.

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I can understand that.

I just don't appreciate being lumped in with other "needless claimers".

Derp. It was needless. Claiming early with minimal pressure removes the window of opportunity for scum to maneuver, take chances and be caught getting ambitious. All good, you're still relatively new to this.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Derp. It was needless. Claiming early with minimal pressure removes the window of opportunity for scum to maneuver, take chances and be caught getting ambitious. All good, you're still relatively new to this.

That's mighty understanding of you.

Are you Scum? I would think Town Ape would mercilessly tear me a new one. :P

12 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Pac is either doing something with his meta or trolling. Just ignore him for now.

As for next time you claim, please do keep it in mind.

Go down with your ship and force scum to lynch a VT instead of telling them they can find a better target.

Derp. Like I said he's working his meta and prolly making s dumb brains trap.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Derp. Based on odds you aren't really making a bold claim.

Also you said inactive people, then the majority of who you isolate in your guess are active.

Im gravitating to because you're either scum or illogical dopey town. If the latter, then fix it rather than doubling down and getting pissy.

I base activity on the impact players have on the game, not by post counts. So rethink it from that angle. The only person in that group that has really done anything substantial was SMC pushing Nolder in the beginning and has sort of fallen off since. Also it isn't about odds but I'm not surprised you'd downplay it like that ;)

call me dumb town if you want. You guys let people slide by on dumb sh*t that I don't understand then you, in particular, spin a bunch of crap together to make a case for someone being scum.

Frustrating to say the least. Lynch the ****ers who aren't doing anything and reevaluate from there.

That's mighty understanding of you.

Are you Scum? I would think Town Ape would mercilessly tear me a new one. :P

Derpitty doo.

nolder has already made the points I would have. I'm voting you. The game, with this lineup of DMers who chase the wrong things, isn't going to benefit from Ape level gameplay shaming. 

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I base activity on the impact players have on the game, not by post counts. So rethink it from that angle. The only person in that group that has really done anything substantial was SMC pushing Nolder in the beginning and has sort of fallen off since. Also it isn't about odds but I'm not surprised you'd downplay it like that ;)

call me dumb town if you want. You guys let people slide by on dumb sh*t that I don't understand then you, in particular, spin a bunch of crap together to make a case for someone being scum.

Frustrating to say the least. Lynch the ****ers who aren't doing anything and reevaluate from there.

Derp. Town power roles routinely lay low too. Your approach isn't about finding scum, it's about contribution levels. It's beginner sh*t, imo.

Rather than diatribes about activity, you should be examining how people maneuvrr and where the opportunism is showing up. To me, going after PAC is opportunism, for example. Not 'stringing sh*t together'.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Derp. Town power roles routinely lay low too. Your approach isn't about finding scum, it's about contribution levels. It's beginner sh*t, imo.

Rather than diatribes about activity, you should be examining how people maneuvrr and where the opportunism is showing up. To me, going after PAC is opportunism, for example. Not 'stringing sh*t together'.

Bro, honestly I really don't need mafia pointers from you. Your excuse about PRs is a lame one because then the mafia would have no issue deciding who to shoot right? The quiet townies are the PRs. I've been playing long enough to effectively hunt scum, I don't really give a sh*t what your opinion of me or my homesite is. you always running your mouth about it just makes you look like you've got little man complex cause you gotta prove to everywhere how good at an internet game you are. Apesh*t lol

And yeah, Spoot's vote does look opportunistic. So does JiF's, but apparently you missed that. Hence why he was highlighted.

or earlier in the game, when SMC cased Nolder and Dunnie joined in and dipped out. Opportunism. Hence the bold.

next time before you try to lecture me about looking for scum play, actually think about wtf I'm saying.

Thanks in advance

To be fair, I would've rather voted AJ or 80 over Pac, but neither had any votes while Pac had 3. I figured lynch Pac first, then deal with the other two.

You never mentioned having me as a scum read ever at any point until today.

so?

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Bro, honestly I really don't need mafia pointers from you. Your excuse about PRs is a lame one because then the mafia would have no issue deciding who to shoot right? The quiet townies are the PRs. I've been playing long enough to effectively hunt scum, I don't really give a sh*t what your opinion of me or my homesite is. you always running your mouth about it just makes you look like you've got little man complex cause you gotta prove to everywhere how good at an internet game you are. Apesh*t lol

And yeah, Spoot's vote does look opportunistic. So does JiF's, but apparently you missed that. Hence why he was highlighted.

or earlier in the game, when SMC cased Nolder and Dunnie joined in and dipped out. Opportunism. Hence the bold.

next time before you try to lecture me about looking for scum play, actually think about wtf I'm saying.

Thanks in advance

Derp. You do need the pointers, it's okay. Why don't you scum hunt instead of continuing down this path?

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Thanks in advance

How about your vote on Pac? The same exact sentiment that I  had that you say makes me look like scum bussing or opportunistic.

lol

On 9/8/2017 at 8:36 PM, A.J. said:

unvote vote Pac

totally fine lynching if he's just gonna troll.

@LZM @Integrity28

you ladies should kiss & make up already so we can get on with it. Focus should be elsewhere

23 hours ago, A.J. said:

let's lynch Pac then

Is there another way to rephrase that?

Pac wasn't a wagon, for you to join on, until after I and others had voted him. You were musing about lynching him before that, but never voted until I started to hound you about it. Then you went back, said **** it, and hopped on.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Pac wasn't a wagon, for you to join on, until after I and others had voted him. You were musing about lynching him before that, but never voted until I started to hound you about it. Then you went back, said **** it, and hopped on.

Because I went reading back the thread--like I said I would. And saw enough that I didn't like to actually vote him.

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

I don't like Hallia's sudden turnabout on me. Seems like she sees a train that's sizable compared to others and is setting up a reason to switch on me even though I said nothing different except what I'd already been saying. It's opportunistic.

Unvote

Vote Hallia

Interesting.  I need to look back at Hallia.  

Archived