Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this is a ****ed up final 3 if I've ever seen one.

On the one hand we have me who's had an awful game from right out the gate, in anyone else's eyes it looks scummy I'm sure and I really have no defense for most of my bad decisions.

On the other hand we have Smash who's claim just doesn't mesh nor have we seen any evidence of it's existence.

And then inbetween we have a new guy who replaced an inactive, hasn't been terribly active himself and is a total ******* wildcard to be honest.

Nolder I'm the Doc and I can explain exactly how all this went down from my characters perspective. FWIW I'm still confused

My Role is the 2x Doc I only got 2 protections. I used them both on Myself. Obviously I did not divulge that information or it would have basically ruined my role.

I protected early in the game on Night 2. Then I protected myself last night as well.

I saved one protection for late in the game OR if a Cop or some other relevant Power Role would have surfaced, they never did, so I held on to my protection until last night. 

I tried to preserve my Role and last protection by putting out subtle hints sometimes direct hints that I was protecting myself and I'm thinking that kept me alive for the entire game since Scum did not want to waste a kill on me.

Since I protected myself on Night 2 I assumed scum took some type of shot at me and failed confirming my role But that didn't make any sense since 2 people died on day 3, the lynch, and one other. I still have not been able to figure out how the hell this game works and what my role was as Doc since people always die during the day and I asked the Mod and Nyn said PAFO basically.

Nyn said no flavor early in the game when someone asked If I remember correctly. @Nynaeve can you confirm this for me ?

Nolder you looked scummy to me early then faded, then looked scummy late and Faded, honestly I'm at a complete loss. I'm going to re-read SK's posts because I remember something pinging me about him.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Nyn said no flavor early in the game when someone asked If I remember correctly. @Nynaeve can you confirm this for me ?

I don't understand the question but in any case.... what I said is that my scenes are 100% flavor. There are no hints or subtext. It's purely for my amusement.

I re-read SK's posts and I feel he was giving some info then disappearing to lay low. Nolder I took into account he was not on scum lynches and I also took into account he tried to get me to kill you during the 80 vote and I backed off you to get the read from 80's death. With that being said ......

45 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Nolder are you waiting for SK to OMGUS vote me so you can hammer me and win ?

Unvote

No. I just thought it was rude not to give everyone a final say.

It's not that often games reach final 3 here.

And the guy filled a spot for us so we could have a fairer game instead of dealing with a modkill.

I won't lie, I am leaning towards lynching him but if he wants to make a final case I am willing to hear it out.

I awaken (sorta). What do you wanna know? I subbed in read the game had ape and jc as town. Caught up to the game and gave my thoughts. I am suspicious of nolder with the whole cult thing and not hammering 80, but he didn't hammer me so #confused. Smashmouth said he was doc but hasn't saved anyone, but he also said he was covering/protecting himself. He was pretty quick to vote me. Can he taste the sweet juice of victory already? I think I showed I was town with my catch up posts when I had time to post, but started another game on a different site and have been busy-ish with that one. Just got a new job so yay? My gut says its nolder with the reoccuring cultist thing. My brain says my stomach is stupid and that it's smash. Smash has been talking about how the night kills occur, so that is probably maybe inside info. Ask me anything. I'll be on for a bit. Honestly don't care much about this game, but I'd be remiss if I just died and lost the game for my team #sadboye. That and I don't town read either of you nerds. #papabless. Gun to my head I'd probably vote smash.

Well this is a really tough call but Ill go with the long post I started this day off with.

I un-voted SK to get one more read on Nolder  not much to go on there.

Maybe I will kick myself since my original 2 reads were JC and Nolder and whenever I go against my first impression I'm usually wrong but something keeps telling me Nolder is town. 

Vote SK

Archived