Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

FTR...I work...no time to post till after work...I'm VT.  I seriously doubt we have a Cop or Doc in this game so I think Smash is scum.  I could lynch 80 before Nolder.  SK and Ben I have null...they have added value (personally) but their predecessors in the slot bailed...fire away if you have questions...

I have 80 and Nolder as possible scum along with you. I am the Doc and I'm questioning my role as well due to the lack of investigative PR's other than JIF being the 1x Watcher.

I could easily go in the 80 or Nolder direction because I think either way we will get information.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

FTR...I work...no time to post till after work...I'm VT.  I seriously doubt we have a Cop or Doc in this game so I think Smash is scum.  I could lynch 80 before Nolder.  SK and Ben I have null...they have added value (personally) but their predecessors in the slot bailed...fire away if you have questions...

You think the only role for Jif to catch is scum?

That's possible but I feel like that's a long shot.

Usually there is at least 1 town role for Watcher to see as well as scum, in my experience.

Doc would make sense I think.

48 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You think the only role for Jif to catch is scum?

That's possible but I feel like that's a long shot.

Usually there is at least 1 town role for Watcher to see as well as scum, in my experience.

Doc would make sense I think.

If there was/is a Cop, they should step forward...too much info to glean...makes zero sense to wait until near deadline...just the way the folks beat up Nyn for a simple set up makes me think she did a big FU.

With that said, other than his claim Smash makes the most sense as scum.  80 is next.  I have you as town...cause, although you first suggested cult, you also put some perspective out there to explain the delayed NKs...IIRC...correct me if I'm wrong...

The other outliers are the replacements...both brought more than their original slot holders but both tried to sit on the fence...I get that as I've subbed in before so I'm not trying to call them out but one of Ben or SK likely scum.

I was thinking I could move my vote to 80 or Nolder depending on votes from other players because I still think the remaining scum are in a pool of JC 80 and Nolder. Since JC keeps questioning me as the Doc I will have to keep my vote on him because if I get lynched Im not sure how much info remaining town will get when I actually flip Doc. 

JC I claimed Doc basically in the middle of the game I had no choice. I would not have risked that claim as scum. 

Im guessing Scum put their NK's in at Night and then Nyn just waits to put them in the next game day. Like I said earlier that made the game look like a cult game earlier and caused some confusion. Can't be a cult game or it would have been over by now and it cant be a mix of scum and cult either 8 people have died so we must have a Town Vig or a SK along with a small scum team. So Im thinking a SK with 2 Scum or a Town Vig with 3 scum. Could very well be a 2 man scum team with 1 recruit possibility.

Either way its all a moot point now. I think this game can and will come down to one correct protection by me so my mode has been of self preservation rather than taking wild guesses

4 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

why would you move your vote off JC if hes one of the people you think the scum is amongst?

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I was thinking I could move my vote to 80 or Nolder depending on votes from other players because I still think the remaining scum are in a pool of JC 80 and Nolder. Since JC keeps questioning me as the Doc I will have to keep my vote on him because if I get lynched Im not sure how much info remaining town will get when I actually flip Doc. 

JC I claimed Doc basically in the middle of the game I had no choice. I would not have risked that claim as scum. 

Im guessing Scum put their NK's in at Night and then Nyn just waits to put them in the next game day. Like I said earlier that made the game look like a cult game earlier and caused some confusion. Can't be a cult game or it would have been over by now and it cant be a mix of scum and cult either 8 people have died so we must have a Town Vig or a SK along with a small scum team. So Im thinking a SK with 2 Scum or a Town Vig with 3 scum. Could very well be a 2 man scum team with 1 recruit possibility.

Either way its all a moot point now. I think this game can and will come down to one correct protection by me so my mode has been of self preservation rather than taking wild guesses

Dice I said I was looking at JC 80 and Nolder, in that order. Then i said I would keep my vote on JC .. However if people do not want to hammer JC and one of my other suspects get into hammer range i have no issue moving to that player. Obviously one of those 3 players (if i'm correct saying remaining scum is in that group) is town and Ive been wrong plenty of times in the past as we all have . Either way I think any of these 3 players give us good info.

After my re-read, here are my conclusions:

* I still feel strongly that Dice, SK and Ben are town.

* Still buying Smash's Doc claim.  JiF was a 1x watcher, so pairing with a Doc makes sense.

* Willing to vote JC based on him going so hard after Smash.  

* Still can't count out Nolder as scum playing a fantastic game.  We know scum is playing well thus far, so him playing the game of his life absolutely cannot be ruled out.  

* Thus, my vote today will come down to JC or Nolder. 

Just woke up :) 

Like I said I can go with JC 80 or Nolder

I prefer JC and the only issue I had with Nolder was the SMC lynch where Nolder played a pivotal role.

Hard decision.... I'm going to read a few more posts from each and decide whether I change my vote and hammer Nolder or try to convince someone to hammer JC

Went back a read some posts by JC and 80 and I just cant get past either of them not being scum

The way the current vote goes I think 80 is scum not wanting to peel off Nolder and hammer his teammate JC if 80 Hammers JC I think hes feels hes going to be next in line for a lynch so its self preservation mode.

I feel we need SK or Ben to Hammer JC Then deal with 80 tomorrow

Archived