Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote JC

JC has not had much to say this game at all, he is usually more involved and making points. He has also been very vocal about following the Ape. I feel the reason he was doing that was to befriend the Ape and not look scummy to him since Ape can be relentless in his pursuit of scum once he latches on. I think JC was over the top agreeing with Ape and that made me suspicious. My 3 strongest reads for scum are in order of scummieness 

JC 

Nolder

I'm still undecided about Nolder but if JC flips scum my suspicion of Nolder will go down by a large margin. The one and only reason I suspect Nolder was the SMC Lynch where he was pivotal at the last minute getting him lynched. 80 seemed dead set on killing PAC the entire game, of course PAC contributed next to nothing so I don't fault him there but He did not do much else and he just admitted such in a post above . Its a good scum move to say "yeah I really didn't play that well" and he said "horribly" in fact. I think he played well enough to skate by as scum

2 hours ago, G Ben said:

Vote: Nolder

G Ben I think if we vote JC it will tell us a lot about Nolder I felt JC was scummy early on but I let that go to revisit later in the game because it was getting no traction at all. Nolders current vote is on JC and I do not think Nolder would have placed a vote like that on a scum mate so quickly one or the other has to be scum IMO and JC will give us more information

18 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

G Ben I think if we vote JC it will tell us a lot about Nolder I felt JC was scummy early on but I let that go to revisit later in the game because it was getting no traction at all. Nolders current vote is on JC and I do not think Nolder would have placed a vote like that on a scum mate so quickly one or the other has to be scum IMO and JC will give us more information

I’m open to switching, but I want to hear more thoughts first

On 9/7/2017 at 2:42 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll Vote LZM for this vote.  Seemed fairly random for a first vote, especially given that I don't think he's played with Smash before?  I would usually expect a fill-in player to drop a joke/random vote on someone he knows.  

Note 80- was refering to LZM voting me

On 9/7/2017 at 7:00 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Vote 80.  Mountain out of a molehill.  Since when do we care what newbies do and why do you think they must act like you would?

On 9/8/2017 at 1:59 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Agree on LZM, and keeping my vote there.  Town-telling someone off of one post is a big-time scum-tell.  I've used that tactic before as scum.  

You can certainly catch someone as scum in 1 post, but I don't think 1 post, 1 sentence in length, is enough to declare someone town.  Unless of course you have more knowledge than the rest of us...

Waiting for Hallia to expand on her reads list beyond just her thoughts on Nolder.  

On 9/8/2017 at 3:38 PM, Integrity28 said:

derp a lerp

I don't get why people town-read so quickly. The primary goal of scum is to come across as town.

Anyway, the guy that voted for Smash looks like he's distancing from a scum mate. Not rational reason for why he chose Smash. 

unvote

Vote LZM

On 9/8/2017 at 3:39 PM, Integrity28 said:

herp a derp

Aren't you voting smash? I skimming. What am I missing here... ?

On 9/8/2017 at 8:50 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I can follow the Ape here.

Vote LZM

On 9/8/2017 at 9:19 PM, Jetscode1 said:

So...you're saying you really have no observation of you're own...just going with my flow...good to know.

Vote AJ

So if you read this sequence of Posts 80 goes after LZM..... Shortly after, JC votes 80 claiming 80 is making a mountain out of a molehill. Then APE comes in and makes his case not much different than 80's and JC jumps right off 80 and onto LZM claiming he was going to follow the Ape. Then JC gets into it with AJ and quickly peels his vote off LZM. He probably only voted LZM to slightly distance himself from his scummate and befriend the Ape as I stated in my previous post.

I find this sequence funny because Ape felt LZM was distancing from a scummate by voting me If I read that right ....but how can you have this observation so early in the game ? How can JC go along with that rational ? It makes no sense to me. 

In doing my re-read this makes 80 look a little better to me and the possibility that JC told Nolder (or they decided as a team) to vote him early to buss

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Nol this post pings. He wants to hear from the people being accused and probably others who have not weighed in yet I'm not sure a townie would question that

Why don't you let him answer for himself instead of assuming you know who he wants to hear from?

Just now, Nolder said:

Why don't you let him answer for himself instead of assuming you know who he wants to hear from?

All I said was that you pinged with the way you responded to him I don't really care who he wants to hear from but with only 4 of the 7 people posting this phase and JC not weighing in yet Im not sure why you are getting worked up over what I said.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

All I said was that you pinged with the way you responded to him I don't really care who he wants to hear from but with only 4 of the 7 people posting this phase and JC not weighing in yet Im not sure why you are getting worked up over what I said.

Well I do so shut the **** up and let the man answer please. Thank you. 

I mean jfc if you don't care about my question then butt the **** out lol.

Just now, Nolder said:

Well I do so shut the **** up and let the man answer please. Thank you. 

I mean jfc if you don't care about my question then butt the **** out lol.

Hey Nolder you need to clam your ass the **** down. You are asking me to butt the **** out ????  **** You . Your little ass got involved with my altercation with the Ape now I ping a post you made and Im getting involved ? Learn to comprehend WTF is going on and why things are actually said before you spout off and make an ass out of yourself like you just did. 

Smash this is literally the kind of sh*t everyone is trying to tell you.

I asked a question to Ben. Not to you, to Ben.

You answered for him and I didn't get nasty I just said, and I quote, "Why don't you let him answer for himself instead of assuming you know who he wants to hear from?"

I think that's pretty ******* reasonable. But for some reason this set you off and you feel like you've somehow been wronged and wondering why I'm getting "worked up". 

Well maybe it's because I want my ******* question answered by the guy I asked it to and you're butting in saying it doesn't matter. **** you it doesn't matter it matters to me that's why I ******* asked it. You ever think that might piss someone off? And you think I'M the one who looks like an ass in this scenario? Should we take a ******* poll and see what everyone else thinks?

the fact that im alive has me thinking im wrong so im switching things around. nolder and smash are off the table for me right now.

and don't forget sk is in the game

vote jc   hasn't been here much  I don't have any scummy things to point out but I cant think of any townie things he's done either. agreeing to a cfd works for scum as much as town if its on a townie

So I make a one sentence post claiming what I thought you were getting at trying to read exactly what you meant and in return I get a smart ass "Im assuming" post followed by getting cursed out.

While earlier in the game I had to be subject to pages of your so called help when you butted into my argument with the Ape when you really don't know all of the facts and should have never got involved in such a heated discussion. 

Obviously you are still carrying some anger over from what you ASSUMED was me ignoring your advice .... get over it. You were wrong then in your assumption and your wrong now

@smash  tbh I tend to blow up a bit too wehen people answer questions for others. sometimes I want to see what they have to say to it.  like my question to aj early game. I tend to tone read and look to my gut on thoise answers so others answering messes that up and I get the sh*ts

Alright, I’m at work and will have to pick at this a little at a time. I think I see the point that Smash is making about JC being hypocritical, but I want to dig in further and see what else is in there. When is DL? We have at least 12 hours, right?

Either way, just to be safe, for now I will Unvote

Just now, Dicetosser said:

@smash  tbh I tend to blow up a bit too wehen people answer questions for others. sometimes I want to see what they have to say to it.  like my question to aj early game. I tend to tone read and look to my gut on thoise answers so others answering messes that up and I get the sh*ts

I was just trying to get out of him what he actully meant by the question since I did not know how to take it.

At first I thought he was Implying why would you have to wait for others 

Then I thought maybe he was trying to see if G-Ben was singling someone specific out. It was not meant in any way to be responded too but getting a smart ass remark then cursed out.

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

I’m this instance, it isn’t a big deal for me, but often it is, because I want to hear what a specific person says without any ideas from someone else, especially if it’s someone who has been lurking or just throwing out a bunch of null reads. In this case, I just want reasons to switch or not switch from anyone, but I understand calling him out for it.

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So I make a one sentence post claiming what I thought you were getting at trying to read exactly what you meant and in return I get a smart ass "Im assuming" post followed by getting cursed out.

While earlier in the game I had to be subject to pages of your so called help when you butted into my argument with the Ape when you really don't know all of the facts and should have never got involved in such a heated discussion. 

Obviously you are still carrying some anger over from what you ASSUMED was me ignoring your advice .... get over it. You were wrong then in your assumption and your wrong now

I'm not getting dragged into your nonsense again. Think what you want.

Just now, Nolder said:

I'm not getting dragged into your nonsense again. Think what you want.

Nolder Im not trying to drag you into anything I was just trying to understand what you were actually asking it was a simple case of you meaning one thing and me thinking another I was not trying to piss you off or butt into your question. I was honestly thinking you were implying " what do you have to wait for " if thats not what you meant then it was a misunderstanding

vote nolder

I like this vote more. I am in this game but not super invested in it. Just helping out a friend who needed a replacement and to finish the game. I had jc and ape as town on my reread I'll stick to that since I have been sorta kinda maybe following the game. I'd rather lynch the guy who has been off again on again saying cult trying to create uncertainty and confusion. If there was a cult and a mafia pretty sure we lost already.

FTR...I work...no time to post till after work...I'm VT.  I seriously doubt we have a Cop or Doc in this game so I think Smash is scum.  I could lynch 80 before Nolder.  SK and Ben I have null...they have added value (personally) but their predecessors in the slot bailed...fire away if you have questions...

Archived