Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

So our mod is around. I don't think anyone is going to switch. Should I just hammer myself and save us the time?

have to ask, is this a last ditch effort to look townie ? I mean why as town without much pressure with SK and Ben not weighing in yet would you hammer yourself ?

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

nol can get a bit down sometimes when the towns struggling imo  that's how that reads to me

no doubt I have seen him do that early in the game when people are not active he always pushes for activity. I just don't think he would do it late in the game. We can agree to disagree I guess :)

21 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Spoot's "You're Welcome, Jerks" Unofficial Vote Count   Idiot :)

JC (4) -  Nolder, Smash, Dice, Ben

Nolder (2) - SK, 80

Boom Ben

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

This is a non-Spoot-sanctioned vote count.

You will be hearing from my lawyers.

This is going to come down to Nolder and 80 .... They are both alive because they were suspects..... so better move for scum to kill Dice (since they can't kill me) hoping they can lynch the remaining town suspect.

Goon's are killers so that Could explain the 2 kills and with 1 goon alive last phase we only got the one kill ... Dice

Wonder if its possible scum has no more kills based on both goons being dead ? If that's even possible. Only reason I say that is because no one claimed Town Vig ...this is just me thinking out loud BTW this has no bearing on what I'm about to say

Still wondering if we could have a SK with a kill every other day with 2 Scum or just a plain old 3 scum.

If Nolder is the last scum he simply played this brilliantly

We also, in the case of Nolder, have to look at the fact JC really didn't seem to give a damn at the end and didn't even push back at me much when I made my case against him So I could see JC and Nolder coming up with the idea to vote JC quickly as not to look like scum piling on at the end or possibly having to Hammer. Pretty obvious now why Nolder wanted to hammer himself to also make the attempt to preserve his teammate in JC. I could easily see this discussion happening in the scum thread.

With this being said I think Nolder is last scum close to 100 % sure

With 5 players alive if Nolder is not scum and we lynch him, that leaves 4 alive then the scum gets their kill and that leaves 3 

Bottom line if I am wrong about Nolder we still get a 2 to 1 lynch possibility the next day and that based on my observations should be 80

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

have to ask, is this a last ditch effort to look townie ? I mean why as town without much pressure with SK and Ben not weighing in yet would you hammer yourself ?

No, I just kind of want the game to end. I feel like I single handily sabotaged any chance Town had to win this game at various points in the game and now we are just waiting around to lose.

38 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

JC died. He was...

Reveal hidden contents

Excellent! JC wasn't as inactive as some people but he was pretty lurky and he did get called out by several people. I should have paid more attention I guess.

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

This is going to come down to Nolder and 80 .... They are both alive because they were suspects..... so better move for scum to kill Dice (since they can't kill me) hoping they can lynch the remaining town suspect.

Goon's are killers so that Could explain the 2 kills and with 1 goon alive last phase we only got the one kill ... Dice

Wonder if its possible scum has no more kills based on both goons being dead ? If that's even possible. Only reason I say that is because no one claimed Town Vig ...this is just me thinking out loud BTW this has no bearing on what I'm about to say

Still wondering if we could have a SK with a kill every other day with 2 Scum or just a plain old 3 scum.

If Nolder is the last scum he simply played this brilliantly

We also, in the case of Nolder, have to look at the fact JC really didn't seem to give a damn at the end and didn't even push back at me much when I made my case against him So I could see JC and Nolder coming up with the idea to vote JC quickly as not to look like scum piling on at the end or possibly having to Hammer. Pretty obvious now why Nolder wanted to hammer himself to also make the attempt to preserve his teammate in JC. I could easily see this discussion happening in the scum thread.

With this being said I think Nolder is last scum close to 100 % sure

So you think I bussed JC?

Just now, Smashmouth said:

With 5 players alive if Nolder is not scum and we lynch him, that leaves 4 alive then the scum gets their kill and that leaves 3 

Bottom line if I am wrong about Nolder we still get a 2 to 1 lynch possibility the next day and that based on my observations should be 80

Seems solid enough.

I am starting to doubt your claim again given that you're coming at me after that JC lynch but honestly I am perfectly happy leaving it in someone else's hands.

Archived