Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He continues to prove my point. He's equally responsible here, but thinks he's in the right. Live players should not engage dead, and vice versa.

But... He ALWAYS tries to troll me when I die and he's alive, because I expose him as a retarded twat whenever I want during these games. Me being dead, in his blockhead mind, means he can taunt without being tooled on further.

It's pathetic.

This is the worst town team I’ve seen in my brief career, and I’ve seen at least really dysfunctional one. Not sure we deserve to win atp, but I’m willing to try. Torn between sticking with Nolder and looking at other avenues, like a deep wolf in 80/JC, but I would rather keep it simple and go with the player that has looked scummy to me instead of going all tinfoil. I chose my town core, and they’re either wolves or they’re not.

cant find font color on my phone. Vote: Nolder

Just now, G Ben said:

This is the worst town team I’ve seen in my brief career, and I’ve seen at least really dysfunctional one. Not sure we deserve to win atp, but I’m willing to try. Torn between sticking with Nolder and looking at other avenues, like a deep wolf in 80/JC, but I would rather keep it simple and go with the player that has looked scummy to me instead of going all tinfoil. I chose my town core, and they’re either wolves or they’re not.

cant find font color on my phone. Vote: Nolder

Ben I think its still night bro

Saved by the darkness. :P

And I’m sorry for being insulting like that. I appreciate you guys letting me play, and I want to make a good impression and make friends, and saying “You guys suck,” is not the way to go about it. It’s just that after reading 50 pages of bitter fighting yesterday and then to see the fighting continue from beyond the grave, and on top of it all, seeing that almost all of the fighting is town, it just gives me a sad, but I should have held my tongue. It looks like some of this runs deep and has been brewing for awhile, and that makes a difference.

1 minute ago, G Ben said:

And I’m sorry for being insulting like that. I appreciate you guys letting me play, and I want to make a good impression and make friends, and saying “You guys suck,” is not the way to go about it. It’s just that after reading 50 pages of bitter fighting yesterday and then to see the fighting continue from beyond the grave, and on top of it all, seeing that almost all of the fighting is town, it just gives me a sad, but I should have held my tongue. It looks like some of this runs deep and has been brewing for awhile, and that makes a difference.

No, that is PRECISELY the way to go about it around these parts. Welcome to Jet Nation!

Queer.

1 minute ago, G Ben said:

I don't blame you one bit. Its good to have you here. Sorry for that poor display, should never happen

1 hour ago, G Ben said:

They know not what they do.  Personally, I blame Smash.

13 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

FWIW...if it wasn't for the claim...I'd vote Smash...I'm seriously beginning to doubt Nyn even put a cop/doc in the lineup...probably a big fuk you to those who criticized the set up before hand.  Please NK me.

you vote me every game why stop now ?

28 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

your soft! Do Vcs from the wedding! Its not like its important or anything....

If it's not your wedding, it's not an excuse. Post the counts bitch, and have fun. Eat cake. Get drunk. See ya Monday if we're not all dead by then. :-/

26 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I am ready.

I'm sorry. I'm still pretty new, and that's my read. I gotta read what I can, and then I have to go with that read, and at this stage in my development, what I can read is you as scum. Hopefully, I got it right. If not, you're probably right, it's one or both of those guys, and gg to them.

4 minutes ago, G Ben said:

I'm sorry. I'm still pretty new, and that's my read. I gotta read what I can, and then I have to go with that read, and at this stage in my development, what I can read is you as scum. Hopefully, I got it right. If not, you're probably right, it's one or both of those guys, and gg to them.

It's fine man. I've played an awful game and if you read it all in sequence it doesn't look good.

One thing you will have to learn eventually though if you keep playing mafia is how to read sincerity in people.

You can tell when they've just made a mistake and move on. It's not easy but it can win you games down the road.

I don't expect you to be able to do that in a game you're catching up on in 50 pages with people you don't know that well so don't sweat it.

Archived