80's Engagement Mafia - Day 3 (Game Over)

Nolder

Just now, Lizard King said:

That's not necessarily true. The odds stay almost the same in scum favor if he gets a guaranteed town kill. Town has 3/12 (25%) probability of hitting scum on D1, but on D2, after town dies at night, there is a 3/10 probability (30%). Minimal change in odds for a guaranteed kill. In this game, scum should be actively pushing for their lovers dying early on, and then leave it in the hands of town to kill the rest of itself off.

What ? Dude the quicker scums lover dies the quicker they die. Ideally scum wants their lover alive as long as possible.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Nolder said:

A missed deadline is a missed deadline. What you say makes sense but I didn't put any provision in for ties and I'm not exactly sure it would be fair to put one in in the heat of the moment. Next time I mod I'll think about what to do with ties if anything.

Needed to account for trending as well.

On 1/21/2018 at 2:02 AM, Nolder said:

300-xerxes.jpg

I AM A GENEROUS GOD.

DEADLINE WILL BE EXTENDED TO MONDAY 5AM PST.

BE THERE OR BE DEAD.

Awful deadline and this extension was as helpful as a diet tip from Crusher.  Next time aim for at least a tuesday night deadline you creepy putz.

the last year I find I'm able to spring into action at pretty much any point and identify scum.  after a stretch of day 1 run ups with no justification I decided it was time for a different approach.

EDIT:  I quoted JC saying I was like Smash on day 1 with this answer.  No idea where his quoted post went.

ok so that was actually a pretty entertaining read through..  not nearly as painful as I thought it would be.

If scum hasn't put in their action yet now might be a good time to shoot me.  If I get involved you're all done.

I don't like JC's taunting towards the end of phase. Plus he's felt off to me. I'd case him but a feeling and the taunting/ whatever you want to call it was bad. 

I still don't like how Crusher handled things about his lover. I'm not sure what to make of their back and forth. Could be w/v, which one being scum I'm not sure. Hell could be v/v. 

Nyn: I shall do my best to avenge your cleavage. ?

Still feel Dice and Spoot are likely town. 

If either Crusher or Lizzie are scum, it's far more likely to be Lizzie.  It would not be a brilliant scum play for Crusher to go after his teammate without any provocation, knowing he could die as early as D2/N2.  Scum would not aggressively go after a 1:1 deal that hard.

Archived