ESPN: Keenum to sign with the Broncos

SenorGato

21 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Case Keenum, I would think, only makes Denver taking a QB more likely.

It really depends on how much they paid - Did they committ to him for 3+ years - if there's over $45mm guarantted there's no way they're taking a QB.

My guess is it's around there - 5 years, $70mm, $45mm gaurantted.  Something like that.  If you paid him that you're paying him to play for 3 years - not sit on the bench next year.  

3 hours ago, SenorGato said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22740371/former-minnesota-vikings-quarterback-case-keenum-intends-sign-denver-broncos

GD that was fast. They went from totally definitely the lockiest lock in the history of locks to sign Cousins thanks to Elway's jaw and other similarly legit "reasons" to Case muhfudgin Keenum. Someone offer up more hilarity and say he's better than Cousins. 

Such a great start to this offseason without even doing anything official yet....I mean both for the Jets and my being entertained at the things that have been said and unsaid just between January and mid-March. Looking forward to the reins being pulled on the Vikings and Bills next. 49ers I'll have to be a little more patient before their unjustified media ballwashing becomes another hilarious memory from this offseason (say after the Rams layeth the pimp hand down).

So true....if the Jets had given a guy with 7 career starts that contract!..but because it’s another team it’s a great move....LOL

Archived