MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stark said:

i mean you have to put votes somewhere. 

Yes. But that post you made is one of those playing without playing post. Now at this stage of the game your best defense would be calling it a joke.

Yet, that’s what scum does when they put their toe into the game before they jump into the coldness of being scum in a game where 75% of the players  wants to find and hang you. Even your own team will back stab you and bus you to your own lynching if you mess up and get caught. 

The scum QT is a big fat lie. Nobody in it cares about you. They just want to make it to end game . You might be better off and just give yourself up and save yourself a lot of trouble. I promise you a quick and easy death. 

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

didn't seem like that is what you meant tbh, seems pretty clear you meant payback after you voting crusher off last game. Backing away from that to curry fat man favor is scummy

unvote 

vote Stark

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Yes. But that post you made is one of those playing without playing post. Now at this stage of the game your best defense would be calling it a joke.

Yet, that’s what scum does when they put their toe into the game before they jump into the coldness of being scum in a game where 75% of the players  wants to find and hang you. Even your own team will back stab you and bus you to your own lynching if you mess up and get caught. 

The scum QT is a big fat lie. Nobody in it cares about you. They just want to make it to end game . You might be better off and just give yourself up and save yourself a lot of trouble. I promise you a quick and easy death. 

lol, i was taking it as a joke. still am. that was a lot of explaining for essentially nothing at this point. 

Just now, Stark said:

lol, i was taking it as a joke. still am. that was a lot of explaining for essentially nothing at this point. 

the response to the vote might have been nothing, distancing yourself from it was something imo

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

QT?

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

the response to the vote might have been nothing, distancing yourself from it was something imo

and here you go overthinking things. day 1 and your trying to sound intellectual. are you ready to sacrifice yourself for the rest of the town people yet?

I am not the person you want to vote out if you are town.

This is all I am going to say about it. 

Vote Count

Pac (2)- Brick, Smash

80 (2)- Spoot, GATA

CTM (1)- Ape

Stark (4) - 80, JiF, Crushluv, CTM

Brick (1) - Stark

Ape (1)- AVM

Not Voting (3) - Pac, Fantasy,  Nolder

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

and here you go overthinking things. day 1 and your trying to sound intellectual. are you ready to sacrifice yourself for the rest of the town people yet?

You should have stopped after the first sentence. 

12 minutes ago, Stark said:

Ugh

12 minutes ago, Stark said:

1) Something noteworthy happened so i'm pushing on it a bit to see how you and others react. You did imply that crusher voted you due to last game and then backed away from it the minute he called you out on it.

2) No, I am not ready to self sacrifice yet, but since you have now mentioned it 2x already I will make sure to inform you first if I decide to do so

3) Last bit is nooberific but wifomy, not sure how to react at this point.

44 minutes ago, Stark said:

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Something noteworthy happened so i'm pushing on it a bit to see how you and others react. You did imply that crusher voted you due to last game and then backed away from it the minute he called you out on it.

we are in the RVS that quote was playing off the previous that i said I kind of expected to get votes early from last game. Whether or not it was Crush voting me. as i said i wouldn't read into that quote much at all

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Not even pokemon hentai?

Ewwww 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

GATA is like Old School CTM.  She dominates the interwebz.

That is correct 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Nolder not coming out as loud as last game. he is obviously town this game... lol

CTM hasn't tried to quit yet.

JiF has not claimed batman role, yet

just small observations....

Why are you so extra it's not even the middle of the first inning.

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

1) Something noteworthy happened so i'm pushing on it a bit to see how you and others react. You did imply that crusher voted you due to last game and then backed away from it the minute he called you out on it.

2) No, I am not ready to self sacrifice yet, but since you have now mentioned it 2x already I will make sure to inform you first if I decide to do so

Must I make another meme?

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

Why are you so extra it's not even the middle of the first inning.

I dont really know, maybe too much caffeine and no meetings for another hour, lol.. 

also, last game you posted some mafia links, do you happen to have those handy, i was trying to find it in the other thread, but before I go through all your activity there I thought I would ask if you could repost them?

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

I dont really know, maybe too much caffeine and no meetings for another hour, lol.. 

also, last game you posted some mafia links, do you happen to have those handy, i was trying to find it in the other thread, but before I go through all your activity there I thought I would ask if you could repost them?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commonly_Used_Abbreviations

This is what I've used. 

Adding @Fantasy Island & @BrickTamland some good info here.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

To be fair compost season is coming.

Archived