MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

but voting Pac for claiming scum is like voting me for claiming fat and you for claiming Hepatitis B positive. Just who we are.

Might want to explain this to JiF, because he thought it was gross that I pointed that out, then did this:

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Vote Pac

he claimed scum

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Might want to explain this to JiF, because he thought it was gross that I pointed that out, then did this:

wtf is this crap. That's not a serious vote and you know that.

27 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Brick seems to have come that way. Me thinks Stark wants the lynch to go through on Pac because he is teh scums getting teh heat. Pac is a total douche but voting Pac for claiming scum is like voting me for claiming fat and you for claiming Hepat!ts B positive. Just who we are.

Agree 100% on stark. he also hinted PR early and then a few posts ago said he was thinking maybe everyone has the same role as last game which I believe was all vanilla. 

18 minutes ago, Stark said:

agree big news.

+1, but my first thought was why 3? why not 2?

brick is a vampire. I just want a lynch to go through so we ca get the game moving as I said above. also as was said before no real gameplay has happened your basing this off of what exactly? You don't want to drive this vote to only look dumb once the flip is revealed.

Doubt the Giants would have made the trade 

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

wtf is this crap. That's not a serious vote and you know that.

Context:

On 3/17/2018 at 1:45 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

4 of our new people voting Pac. Talk about a train that provides zero info.

Guys, again, Pac claims scum every game.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Gross......

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Vote Pac

he claimed scum

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

so? why are you acting like Jif's vote was serious? Seems to me he was mockign the vote pac cause he claimed scum thing

Hence, why I'm not taking yours serious

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

Agree 100% on stark. he also hinted PR early and then a few posts ago said he was thinking maybe everyone has the same role as last game which I believe was all vanilla. 

Yep. 

If he's scum and thinks there are no power roles, of course he'd want to get to night quickly.

If he's town with a power role, there's no reason he should be pushing for a quick lynch, because there might be another town power role out there we'd be lynching. 

Only reason he'd be pushing for a quick end to day is if he's vanilla town who was bluffing a power role.

He's new, but he's also smart. 

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

He is also trying to get to night as quick as possible. Its the lynch for today.

43 minutes ago, Stark said:

brick is a vampire. I just want a lynch to go through so we ca get the game moving as I said above. also as was said before no real gameplay has happened your basing this off of what exactly? You don't want to drive this vote to only look dumb once the flip is revealed.

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He is also trying to get to night as quick as possible. Its the lynch for today.

same roles as last game? I am starting to think so. Based on you thinking I have a "scum" agenda I think you may be scum just wanting to get me out early this game.

32 minutes ago, Stark said:

I just want a lynch to go through so we ca get the game moving as I said above. also as was said before no real gameplay has happened your basing this off of what exactly? You don't want to drive this vote to only look dumb once the flip is revealed.

Actually a lynch doesn't get the game moving it actually makes the game stop as we go into night phase. What gets the game moving is people scum hunting and putting pressure on one another. Like earlier when CTM and I put pressure on you and you soft revealed and then a little later said you think we all have the same roles like last game. At least CTM said you did. Dont have time to look back at it.

On 3/16/2018 at 9:28 AM, Stark said:

Nolder not coming out as loud as last game. he is obviously town this game... lol

CTM hasn't tried to quit yet.

JiF has not claimed batman role, yet

just small observations....

Scummy post. Playing without playing.

On 3/16/2018 at 9:31 AM, The Crusher said:

Unvote vote stark 

I vote you

On 3/16/2018 at 9:32 AM, Stark said:

lol, nice. figured this would happen after last game. 

This makes no sense. You are trying to play off the me and Spoot feud.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:02 AM, Stark said:

and here you go overthinking things. day 1 and your trying to sound intellectual. are you ready to sacrifice yourself for the rest of the town people yet?

I am not the person you want to vote out if you are town.

This is all I am going to say about it. 

Clear as day power role hint. Or soft claim.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

well considering that there hasn't been much gameplay I really don't know yet. But I did think to myself what if this game Lizzy set-up everyone with the exact same roles as the first game and the scum team knows this so they are all starting out completely opposite of last game. 

Now you are telling us you think this game is only vanilla town and scum like 80's game. Direct contradiction of your Soft claim.

So go ahead and tell me how this is me making a play as scum trying to get you lynched. You posted this trash not me.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Scummy post. Playing without playing.

I vote you

This makes no sense. You are trying to play off the me and Spoot feud.

Clear as day power role hint. Or soft claim.

Now you are telling us you think this game is only vanilla town and scum like 80's game. Direct contradiction of your Soft claim.

So go ahead and tell me how this is me making a play as scum trying to get you lynched. You posted this trash not me.

You are the one claiming I revealed a power role hint, or a soft claim. 

I said the thought crossed my mind. Feel like it would be a good way for the vets to get reads on the new people seeing if they can get the new people to reveal by playing differently. just my opinion there. I don't know if Lizzy is that type of MOD. 

If the thought I had was correct then you would know who's not scum. Also just FYI last game every name you voted first was a town name, every single one.  and you were scum. so if you were scum again then I could see you keeping up that trend since people may think you would maybe change it up if you drew a scum role 2 games in a row. 

Also, I have not voted for you so obviously I don't think you are scum, at least not that strongly. There hasn't really been much to go on for most people in the game.

52 minutes ago, CTM said:

so? why are you acting like Jif's vote was serious? Seems to me he was mockign the vote pac cause he claimed scum thing

50 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Maybe so, but I'd like to hear that from him. 

I'm voting Pac because he claimed scum.  

I said gross to your post because you said we'd gain no info from it as if you knew the outcome.  And to a lesser extent, accepting that Pac does this every game shouldnt be a thing.  If he claims scum, we should string him up, every single time.

Vote Pac

Official Vote Count

Pac (5)- Smash, Stark, Fantasy, Brick, JiF

Stark (3) - 80, Crushluv, Nolder

80 (2)- Spoot, Gata

CTM (1)- Ape

Ape (1)- AVM

GATA (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - Pac

PAC IS AT L-3 

Not Voting (0) - 

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

You are the one claiming I revealed a power role hint, or a soft claim. 

I said the thought crossed my mind. Feel like it would be a good way for the vets to get reads on the new people seeing if they can get the new people to reveal by playing differently. just my opinion there. I don't know if Lizzy is that type of MOD. 

If the thought I had was correct then you would know who's not scum. Also just FYI last game every name you voted first was a town name, every single one.  and you were scum. so if you were scum again then I could see you keeping up that trend since people may think you would maybe change it up if you drew a scum role 2 games in a row. 

Also, I have not voted for you so obviously I don't think you are scum, at least not that strongly. There hasn't really been much to go on for most people in the game.

Please feel free to vote me. You 100% soft claimed and hinted at having a power role. Im not the only one who said it.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I said gross to your post because you said we'd gain no info from it as if you knew the outcome.  And to a lesser extent, accepting that Pac does this every game shouldnt be a thing.  If he claims scum, we should string him up, every single time.

Vote Pac

Least your honest about it.  But that doesn;t make it any more likely Pac is actually scum.  So your the type that would shoot the mule to get it to walk faster?

I will also say that I dont like how hard my muffin top is grilling Stark for his subtle fear mongering.  We all noticed it but what's the point of pursuing it this hard on day?  I feel like that's something Crushlove would have typically just let play out as an observer.  

Not sure what I dont like more though, the actual action or Crushers' response to it.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I will also say that I dont like how hard my muffin top is grilling Stark for his subtle fear mongering.  We all noticed it but what's the point of pursuing it this hard on day?  I feel like that's something Crushlove would have typically just let play out as an observer.  

Not sure what I dont like more though, the actual action or Crushers' response to it.

Im playing the game. You don;t like it vote me faggot!

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Least your honest about it.  But that doesn;t make it any more likely Pac is actually scum.  So your the type that would shoot the mule to get it to walk faster?

No.  Shooting a mule to get it to go faster doesnt make any logical sense. Naturally, it would be injured from the shot therefore it would be counterproductive to the cause.

I'm more of a, kill the guy who says he's guilty kind of guy because he's admitting he's guilty.  Takes the whole chance part out of the equation.  If we all played the entire day out and got close to killing the cop or doc/we'd take him out face value at this point if nobody was countering him, right?  How is this different? 

43 minutes ago, Stark said:

same roles as last game? I am starting to think so. Based on you thinking I have a "scum" agenda I think you may be scum just wanting to get me out early this game.

40 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Actually a lynch doesn't get the game moving it actually makes the game stop as we go into night phase. What gets the game moving is people scum hunting and putting pressure on one another. Like earlier when CTM and I put pressure on you and you soft revealed and then a little later said you think we all have the same roles like last game. At least CTM said you did. Dont have time to look back at it.

literally 3 minutes before your post he said it again, bacon brain

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vote Pac

I stand corrected. Policy lynch on pac being a  dumb douche? If we did that he'd never make it past his first post

1 minute ago, JiF said:

No.  Shooting a mule to get it to go faster doesnt make any logical sense. Naturally, it would be injured from the shot therefore it would be counterproductive to the cause.

I'm more of a, kill the guy who says he's guilty kind of guy because he's admitting he's guilty.  Takes the whole chance part out of the equation.  If we all played the entire day out and got close to killing the cop or doc/we'd take him out face value at this point if nobody was countering him, right?  How is this different? 

Yes because a player admitting he is scum is the way to find scum in this game. That proves nothing dude.l Just proves Pac is a jerk off. If you want to vote him off because he is a jerk off then fine. but him doing that makes him any more or less likely to be scum. Its basically a policy lynch like lynching Nolder on a Wednesday.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Yes because a player admitting he is scum is the way to find scum in this game. That proves nothing dude.l Just proves Pac is a jerk off. If you want to vote him off because he is a jerk off then fine. but him doing that makes him any more or less likely to be scum. Its basically a policy lynch like lynching Nolder on a Wednesday.

He claimed scum.  What if we kill him and he's you know, scum? 

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vote Pac

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Policy lynch? He claimed scum. 

Bolded sounds like a policy lynch twinkles

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Please feel free to vote me. You 100% soft claimed and hinted at having a power role. Im not the only one who said it.

lol, aggro much? I can't vote for you yet, other than trying to bully me into getting votes you haven't done anything that makes me feel certain enough to vote you, not yet.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

^ I can't see the content of this post but whatever it is please tell her the answer is no

She offered you $1million dollars to quit the game, lol... do you seriously have her blocked?

Archived