MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Gata you played a very solid game IMHO and extremely good for a newb. Stark also played well. And I firmly believe if Gata and Crush would have held their votes on CTM Brick would have hammered his ass 

No. He wouldn’t. Him and Stark has a serious case of the boogeyman with me from the last game. 

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

Crush FWIW I only lynched you because I knew Brick wouldn't budge and I wanted to move on to the next game. 

Sorry, I never doubted you.

Exactly 

19 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

FWIW I was inches away from claiming Doc but I thought the Self hammer and cryptic messages might have got you lynched but I was wrong

I almost did too. After CTM did. But I wasn’t sure if I already called myself vanilla early . Oh well. 

16 minutes ago, GATA said:

Thanks, both you and @JiF still suck.

I did a reread had 3 names, you were one of them.  I had the other 2.

Pretty damn good batman'ing right there.

Legit though, I would never in a million years expect CTM and Ape on a team, voting me at the same time. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No. He wouldn’t. Him and Stark has a serious case of the boogeyman with me from the last game. 

Exactly 

Gata was voting me cause I called her scum, had I opened and voted you it would've been different. Your game wasn't so clean that it was clear not to vote you and anyone saying otherwise is full of crap.

@BrickTamland was in on Ape and hess lynches. He played well.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I almost did too. After CTM did. But I wasn’t sure if I already called myself vanilla early . Oh well. 

You never said vanilla, you just said town.

And I was thinking you would counter which is why I came out so strongly in post 1.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Gata was voting me cause I called her scum, had I opened and voted you it would've been different. Your game wasn't so clean that it was clear not to vote you and anyone saying otherwise is full of crap.

Brick was in on Ape and hess lynches. He played well.

I kind of got the feeling Brick wanted blood at the end thats why I said i think if gata crush kept the votes on you eventuially Brick would have hammered but that's easier said than done

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I kind of got the feeling Brick wanted blood at the end thats why I said i think if gata crush kept the votes on you eventuially Brick would have hammered but that's easier said than done

yes that's what i thought as well. I was legit on vaca though which is why the post was rushed and frantic about 4-5 drinks in ;)

@Smashmouth

we are going to need a rundown of "voiceovers" for the players lol

Smash -Al Swearengen

Gata -Sade

Stark -Jim Morrison? 

Crush -Lee J. Cobb (12 Angry Men juror #3)

CTM -Jackie Gleason

JiF - Bowie

Brick -

Ape -

Hess -

80 -

PAC - Sean Penn (Fast times Ridgemont High)

Ballin

Lizzie

Just now, Stark said:

@Smashmouth

we are going to need a rundown of "voiceovers" for the players lol

Smash -Al Swearengen

Gata -Sade

Stark -Jim Morrison? 

Crush -Lee J. Cobb (12 Angry Men juror #3)

CTM -Jackie Gleason

JiF - Bowie

Brick -

Ape -

Hess -

80 -

PAC - Sean Penn (Fast times Ridgemont High)

Ballin

Lizzie

jif is def spicoli

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

No, that wasn't the only reason I showed Ape & Hess both distancing from you.

In addition, you sticking on one person for many days didn't help town regardless if it would have been you or Crush. Crush only did that for 1 day.

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

My game was clean enough you had to resort to game set up talk to get me lynched with two newbies left. So theres that.

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

You never said vanilla, you just said town.

And I was thinking you would counter which is why I came out so strongly in post 1.

Yeah. I fucked that up. Realized that when it was too late. Oh well. This is the last one for me for awhile though.

Just now, GATA said:

No, that wasn't the only reason I showed Ape & Hess both distancing from you.

In addition, you sticking on one person for many days didn't help town regardless if it would have been you or Crush. Crush only did that for 1 day.

Not true. crusher spent the whole day hess and ape got lynched voting smash, and then lead his lynch the following day. 3 days of voting 1 townie and 2 of them scum were lynched.

i was about to make an in game post saying ignore the interactions with you and look at how me and crush interacted with the rest of the game but when i woke up the fatman was no more

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

My game was clean enough you had to resort to game set up talk to get me lynched with two newbies left. So theres that.

Only for gata who was viewing the game only through how people interacted with her, ape jr

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Not true. crusher spent the whole day hess and ape got lynched voting smash, and then lead his lynch the following day. 3 days of voting 1 townie and 2 of them scum were lynched.

i was about to make an in game post saying ignore the interactions with you and look at how me and crush interacted with the rest of the game but when i woke up the fatman was no more

I don't remember that I remember but w/e.

Just know I had more than 1 reason to claim you being scummy.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah. I ****ed that up. Realized that when it was too late. Oh well. This is the last one for me for awhile though.

you actually just said i'm town and I spent the rest of the game thinking you might be doc, all the way up to when you didn't counter

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I don't remember that I remember but w/e.

Just know I had more than 1 reason to claim you being scummy.

ftr.. I'm not criticizing you, I'm defending the idea that brick made a huge mistake.  Coming in to the last day it wasn't a slam dunk that I was scum and crusher was town, in fact based on vote history the opposite was more likely.

you played well

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Have you ever cased anyone and found scum?  Oh no, you havent.  You just vote OMGUS all game long and then get duped by the worst reveal I've ever seen at end game.

coming from the guy who voted town pac for "claiming scum" and then committed suicide by mod I wouldn't take this criticism to heart

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Have you ever cased anyone and found scum?  Oh no, you havent.  You just vote OMGUS all game long and then get duped by the worst reveal I've ever seen at end game.

Lol

Touchy much, you were Modkilled and would have driven a lynch on a Townie because I was your top vote. 

Also I was the first one to vote CTM 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

coming from the guy who voted town pac for "claiming scum" and then committed suicide by mod I wouldn't take this criticism to heart

Ummm, he was lynched on D1.  Lots of people voted him, not just me.  The only difference?  My efforts created visibility to the game.  If I werent unfairly mod killed, town would have won walking away.  

Just now, GATA said:

Lol

Touchy much, you were Modkilled and would have driven a lynch on a Townie because I was your top vote. 

Also I was the first one to vote CTM 

You are the queen of OMGUS.  You literally dont have another strategy.  You just got duped by the worst reveal I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Ummm, he was lynched on D1.  Lots of people voted him, not just me.  The only difference?  My efforts created visibility to the game.  If I werent unfairly mod killed, town would have won walking away.  

Nonsense, we would've rode batbitch to victory

Archived