MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

15 minutes ago, GATA said:

Quick Note: If you're not scum completely dismissing my points and just going I'm going to vote for you anyway.

Makes you a sucky a$$ town person.

I'm not dismissing your points. I was acknowledging that you are most likely scum but trying to see what you were thinking. Up till that point you just posted the staredown gif.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/20/2018 at 9:37 AM, The Crusher said:

Stark is playing nothing like he did last game. 

suspicious. or hunting. eh

On 3/20/2018 at 4:53 PM, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Pac (4)- Smash, Stark, JiF, Brick

Stark (4) - 80, Crushluv, Ballin, CTM

80 (2)- Gata, Nolder

CTM (1)Ape

Ape (1)- AVM (hess)

Nolder (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Spoot

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

interesting how the scums are spaced out

On 3/21/2018 at 9:24 AM, Integrity28 said:

Bullsh*t. You showing an example of copy/paste is an indictment.... not to mention you attribute the theory to 80, of course after pushing it, so that you don’t catch blowback if he’s town.

addressed at CTM. hmm. 

On 3/21/2018 at 11:36 AM, JiF said:

I'm with you, brother.  Crush pushing that was gross.  You could be scum but didnt see the point of that exercise from a vet. 

agree with jif

On 3/21/2018 at 10:58 AM, Lizard King said:

Official Vote Count

Stark (4) - 80, Crushluv, Ballin, CTM

Pac (3)- Smash, Stark, Brick

80 (2)- Nolder, GATA

CTM (1)Ape

Ape (1)AVM

Nolder (1) - Pac

Not Voting (2) - Spoot, Jif

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

scum trend of voting apart

On 3/21/2018 at 7:11 PM, Integrity28 said:

Time to stop playing patty-cake. Nolder, CTM and 80 all caught my attention. Time to start putting some real pressure on people.

Im pretty much null on the rest, but am admittedly not reading in full detail yet. 

wonder if this helps clear ctm

On 3/21/2018 at 10:44 PM, The Crusher said:

Unvote vote brick 

hm

7 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

I just cannot vote Crush after the work he put in on the Smash casing. CTM has been legit townie to me since the very beginning of the game

Gata has been fishy a whole lot of this game

How do you post things showing Crusher suspicious but then only say I’ve been acting suspicious.

show me, prove it. 

I am leaving for Vaca early evening and will have limited availability till Tuesday  so I'd prefer if the game is over before then

I was originally thinking I didn't want to put Gata at l-1 and allow Crusher  to ninja hammer but honestly I'm not sure what the point of that would be. The reality is that if Crusher were to vote Gata I would hammer her and I can't see any scenario in which I vote anyone else but gata to be honest. She's scum and it's pretty on obvious  imo.  Ape and Hess must be having a good time bludgeoning me over the head with a kitten

It's up to you at this point @The Crusher, if you are scum you played a hell of a game, no regrets losing in that scenario. If brick is scum Lizzie has some splaining to do.

Im pretty well locked in here 

Vote Gata 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

I volunteer if it’s needed because they’re dumb 

Gimme a break. After all the crap you gave me about self voting  last game you expect me to believe the frustrated townie act? 

19 hours ago, GATA said:

Quick Note: If you're not scum completely dismissing my points and just going I'm going to vote for you anyway.

Makes you a sucky a$$ town person.

More equivocation on me being scum... Aside from that if you are town and considering self voting or modkil how am I sucky ass town on this scenario? 

19 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Im having a tough time totally understanding what you are getting at. I realize you don;t trust Brick but if scum really shot his vest off themselves and he was scum then it would be the first time we have seen that in ten + years. Certainly a very hard sell so don;t get discouraged. To be fair we did have a one shot vig so far so scum having a vest isn;t that far fetched, especially in a Lizzie creation but still pretty strong leap tp thinking they gave up a nightkill to shoot it off themselves.

Imo, scum can shoot thier own vest off but the mod putting it in a scene, listing who was attacked and making it seem like there was a third party present is bastard modding if brick is scum

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Does the game need another modkill to get it moving again?

No. We were waiting for one of the four players to come back for end game. Brick is here. 

I need to look at CTM before I do anything . Not because I think he is scum but because I know for a fact he is a player that could very well pull this off. Kind of a respect vetting . 

My instincts as town have been totally dreadful. Yet, I want time to do my diilligence. So please give me some time please. 

Thank you in advanced and thank you for modding this game. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No. We were waiting for one of the four players to come back for end game. Brick is here. 

I need to look at CTM before I do anything . Not because I think he is scum but because I know for a fact he is a player that could very well pull this off. Kind of a respect vetting . 

My instincts as town have been totally dreadful. Yet, I want time to do my diilligence. So please give me some time please. 

Thank you in advanced and thank you for modding this game. 

Only joking

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I am leaving for Vaca early evening and will have limited availability till Tuesday  so I'd prefer if the game is over before then

I was originally thinking I didn't want to put Gata at l-1 and allow Crusher  to ninja hammer but honestly I'm not sure what the point of that would be. The reality is that if Crusher were to vote Gata I would hammer her and I can't see any scenario in which I vote anyone else but gata to be honest. She's scum and it's pretty on obvious  imo.  Ape and Hess must be having a good time bludgeoning me over the head with a kitten

It's up to you at this point @The Crusher, if you are scum you played a hell of a game, no regrets losing in that scenario. If brick is scum Lizzie has some splaining to do.

Im pretty well locked in here 

Vote Gata 

Happy Pesach.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Gimme a break. After all the crap you gave me about self voting  last game you expect me to believe the frustrated townie act? 

I explained myself and showed you the difference. 

There's no need for me to reiterate.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

More equivocation on me being scum... Aside from that if you are town and considering self voting or modkil how am I sucky ass town on this scenario? 

When I die and you see I'm town I hope then you take the time to read all of my posts.

K Thanks.

On 3/27/2018 at 4:19 PM, GATA said:

@CTM how do you feel about PAC? 

On 3/27/2018 at 4:25 PM, CTM said:

he's a fat arrogant burro

oh!? did you mean game wise?

On 3/27/2018 at 4:31 PM, GATA said:

Game wise 

On 3/27/2018 at 4:38 PM, CTM said:

Based on his 3 posts since he came back? 51.3% scum / 49.7% town

On 3/27/2018 at 4:53 PM, GATA said:

So why is Nolder more scummy?

On 3/27/2018 at 5:24 PM, CTM said:

Nolder is more douchey. Pac is on vacation, I can at least understand him not contributing as he has a reason (although I don't know why he agreed to sub back in).

Nolder isn't playing just to be a dick. 

Either one can be scum as they've given almost no content. There has been plenty of games were scum sit back and let town pick each other off. 

My preference right now frankly is to remove inactives. I'm willing to vote off Jif but that hasn't gotten much of anywhere and now he's being a baby and just posting unfunny memes

On 3/27/2018 at 5:27 PM, GATA said:

@HessStation any thoughts?

@BrickTamland  How happy are you with lynching GATA? I ask because I honestly think CTM might be the last scum and if Im going to try and explain it to you I want to know you will listen. After the crappy job I did on Smash you might not want to. Yet, his reaction to my case kinda perpetuated it.

If you are 100% good with GATA I will vote her to move the game along.  The other challenge with my case on CTM is a lot of it you haven;t really played long enough to know the meta Im using.

Its going to to take me a bit and if you would rather just vote GATA then I will.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@BrickTamland  How happy are you with lynching GATA? I ask because I honestly think CTM might be the last scum and if Im going to try and explain it to you I want to know you will listen. After the crappy job I did on Smash you might not want to. Yet, his reaction to my case kinda perpetuated it.

If you are 100% good with GATA I will vote her to move the game along.  The other challenge with my case on CTM is a lot of it you haven;t really played long enough to know the meta Im using.

Its going to to take me a bit and if you would rather just vote GATA then I will.

I am happy with lynching her. I had you second and ctm, if scum, has had me fooled

however, please make the case. I defer to you. At least if I’m convinced ur not scum

On 3/29/2018 at 6:08 PM, Lizard King said:

Official Vote Count

Hess (2) Brick, Gata

GATA (2) CTM, Hess

HESS / GATA L-2

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Hess at L2. GATA put him at L2 and CTM is sitting on GATA with Hess. We know Hess was mafia role blocker.

On 3/29/2018 at 7:54 PM, Smashmouth said:

@CTM I saw you and Gata going at it a bit what struck you as her being scum ? I would like to re-read from that moment on

On 3/29/2018 at 10:02 PM, CTM said:

Well I dont think she ever voted ape or really commented too much on ape train (atleast I don'b remember) but the real ping to me was when ape was at l-2 and she fear mongered me about bring wrong again.. I'l find the post and add context 

On 3/29/2018 at 10:07 PM, CTM said:

This is it, its' referencing last game where I dug in on  lizzie pretty hard, got him lynched, turned out wrong and ended up self voting the next day and getting lynched (as town) 

Her post here seems to be saying if you are wrong again you could get lynched tomorrow like last game, which I interpreted as fear mongering.. 

Also it kinda implies she knows I'm town 

On 3/29/2018 at 10:16 PM, CTM said:

I have no clue on Hess, as usual. He plays like he has dissociative identity disorder and only 1 of his personalities know his alignment 

Brick is a good candidate, there was a point in the Ape train he went off meta and was voting smash with Ape at l-2, he later circles back to Ape but by then it was pretty clear ape was the lynch 

Crusher laid off off completely which doesn't look good but I found his early game interaction with stark to be town like. Also when  Nolder was modkilled in response to fat temper tantrum my initial reaction was that meant Crusher was town (how could he modkill a townie in response to scum being offended), however the fact that lizzie modkilled JiF shortly after makes anything possible 

Not willing to vote 80 or Smash right now 

On 3/29/2018 at 10:16 PM, CTM said:

I have no clue on Hess, as usual. He plays like he has dissociative identity disorder and only 1 of his personalities know his alignment 

Brick is a good candidate, there was a point in the Ape train he went off meta and was voting smash with Ape at l-2, he later circles back to Ape but by then it was pretty clear ape was the lynch 

Crusher laid off off completely which doesn't look good but I found his early game interaction with stark to be town like. Also when  Nolder was modkilled in response to fat temper tantrum my initial reaction was that meant Crusher was town (how could he modkill a townie in response to scum being offended), however the fact that lizzie modkilled JiF shortly after makes anything possible 

Not willing to vote 80 or Smash right now 

On 3/29/2018 at 10:28 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Brick

Feels right.  

On 3/29/2018 at 10:47 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Hess

On 3/29/2018 at 10:55 PM, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Hess (3) Brick, Gata, 80

GATA (2) CTM, Hess

Crusher (1) Smash

GATA IS AT L-2

HESS IS AT L-1

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Start here

On 3/29/2018 at 11:17 PM, CTM said:

i can go here. this would be hammer though, last thing he claimed was BPV right?

Talks about going to Hess but gives reason not to.

On 3/29/2018 at 10:58 PM, BrickTamland said:

@CTM

I see you chillin out here

you gonna end this guy or nah?

YOU actually call him out to hammer Hess.

On 3/29/2018 at 11:17 PM, CTM said:

huh?

Acts like he doesn;t get it.

On 3/29/2018 at 11:18 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

He wants you to hammer Hess.  

80 reminds him

On 3/29/2018 at 11:19 PM, CTM said:

yes i got that part but how did he see me hanging around down there when the last thread I was in was the music one and that was 30 minutes ago

Gives dumb reason for huh? Does not address Hess.

On 3/29/2018 at 11:37 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll unvote for now 

80 unvotes for now

Whats interesting here is Gata is at position 2 on the Hess vote while CTM and Hess sit on her. CTM shows he really doesn;t want to lynch Hess. Now the whole Hess is "so crazy" things does hold water but this seems more than that. Also note: Roleblocker is very important mafia role. Especially if town has a doc.

@GATA @BrickTamland

Crusher is last scum. I am doctor, he thinks this because they tried to kill me the night Pac died and I didn't die (notice Ape was voting me next day and I said that I expected he was going to claim doctor, which I was ready to counter claim) I can link posts but not today I said in response when ape was at l-2 that he was going to have a doozy of a claim and later said I was expecting ting he claim doctor 

Crusher is trying to get me lynched while on vaca because lynching gata means I can still block his nk tonight 

Crusher is 10000% scum

Unvote

Vote Crusher 

6 hours ago, CTM said:

@GATA @BrickTamland

Crusher is last scum. I am doctor, he thinks this because they tried to kill me the night Pac died and I didn't die (notice Ape was voting me next day and I said that I expected he was going to claim doctor, which I was ready to counter claim) I can link posts but not today I said in response when ape was at l-2 that he was going to have a doozy of a claim and later said I was expecting ting he claim doctor 

Crusher is trying to get me lynched while on vaca because lynching gata means I can still block his nk tonight 

Crusher is 10000% scum

Unvote

Vote Crusher 

Why did you wait this long to claim doc ? 

Archived