MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GATA said:

I want a reason behind it and why didn’t you let anyone know they tried to kill you already?

Because I don't know that they tried to kill me for sure , I'm only making an educated guess.. Mods don't tell you when you are targeted as doc. 

I'm doctor, it's a standard role, check the wiki 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

I want a reason behind it and why didn’t you let anyone know they tried to kill you already?

Because I don't know for sure, I'm making a very educated guess... Check the record, I though ape was going g to claim doc and was ready to counter 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Why did you wait this long to claim doc ? 

1 hour ago, BrickTamland said:

Wondering the same

Docs don't claim until they have to, they hope to attract night kills. I have to claim now because fatty is trying to lynch me 

Every rolled game has a doc 

17 hours ago, CTM said:

@GATA @BrickTamland

Crusher is last scum. I am doctor, he thinks this because they tried to kill me the night Pac died and I didn't die (notice Ape was voting me next day and I said that I expected he was going to claim doctor, which I was ready to counter claim) I can link posts but not today I said in response when ape was at l-2 that he was going to have a doozy of a claim and later said I was expecting ting he claim doctor 

Crusher is trying to get me lynched while on vaca because lynching gata means I can still block his nk tonight 

Crusher is 10000% scum

Unvote

Vote Crusher 

Well that’s good  and all but you originally told us you were ok  as long if it wraps up by Tuesday.  I think. 

I honestly wasn’t so sure and a little bit gun shy after the Smash mislynch not that motivated to do it but this is a strange  reaction.

You could have just claimed Doc and saved the Crusher must be scum thing. I cased Smash incorrectly because of his strong  reaction to it I kept going and lynched a townie. 

I’m not saying this is a fake claim by CTM but it’s a solid claim if it is. In this place if I was the last scum I would claim Doc as well. Create a showdown, I have as good of to two as him. But Im not, I’m vanilla town. Gata is the only other player that can be Doc. 

Brick had a vest so it’s not him. Some games BPV can take the place of a Doc but they can also coexist. Because you only get one night of self protection with the vest and as Doc you can protect self or anyone until you are lynched or NK. 

Sadly, its Tough because the two best reasons for CTM to be alive now are he is either scum too or had protection.WIFOM at its best.  Especially considering who the scum team is Ape, Pac and Hess. They would certainly kill him often and early. 

Scum had one Goon (basically vanilla mafia) Role blocker and Godfather. That’s a bit compared to the cop and a one time vest. I’m assuming last scum is a goon. 

Wow. I’m not even sure here myself. Only thing I know is CTMs reveal doesn’t have anything to do with my alignment. I’m still vanilla town. I find his assumption odd.

If I was scum would have just been easier to lynch Gaya  when I had the chance. Then it’s a coin flip at night with doc protection if gata is town. For the game. Those odds seem better than the last scum trying to get two established players in a row lynched for the win. I was already Town in the eyes of the game. Scum takes the easy lynch here.

Town CTM wouldn’t react like this. I don’t think. He is usually very analytical and patient at end game. 

Wow. This is a fun game. 

@BrickTamland @GATA

9 hours ago, CTM said:

Docs don't claim until they have to, they hope to attract night kills. I have to claim now because fatty is trying to lynch me 

Every rolled game has a doc 

First part true. Second part I’m pretty sure isn’t. I do think we have played games with other kind of protection other than Doc. 

Plus I wasn’t avtivelt trying to get you lynched I was simply looking into you. I’m still not sure but leaning towards you being scum now. 

This is all very interesting because if I’m town, Crush is town and CTM is doc that would mean Brick is Scum and Lizzie made a misleading scene. 

Now if thats not true, one of you is lying CTM or Crush.

80 did claim there should be a doc and he was wondering what’s taking so long for the reveal. 

I’m not the doc, Crush hasn’t claimed doc the only other 2 left is CTM or Brick. 

Brick wasn’t phased by the claim which would validate CTMs doc claim.

im going to wait for Brick to say something about this and that will trigger my next move.

unvote 

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

This is all very interesting because if I’m town, Crush is town and CTM is doc that would mean Brick is Scum and Lizzie made a misleading scene. 

80 did claim there should be a doc and he was wondering what’s taking so long for the reveal. 

I’m not the doc, Crush hasn’t claimed doc the only other 2 left is CTM or Brick. 

im going to wait for Brick to say something about this and that will trigger my next move.

unvote 

80 or anyone else speculating about roles doesn’t s matter. Each mod creates and balances games differently. Lizzie is the very last mod you would ever want to guess set up on. The creator of Pussy Power 

Just try and think why wouldn’t I have lynched you if I was scum? If you are Town and Im scum then I would have lynched you. 

CTM left the game hoping I would lynch you. If he even had an inkling I was scum. he wouldn’t do that. Not a townie move in itself. 

The three of us go in at night . If CTM was the Doc it’s now a coin flip to see who he protects. Himself or Brick. 

These are better odds than me trying to get two established players lynched back to back for the win. 

Also Brick is town or the game is broke. For all intent and purposes. 

You have to pick between CTM and me. I have to pick between you and CTM. 

I already showed you I’m trying to solve  the game instead of just lynching you. CTM was dead on you as scum until he realize I wasn’t .

He did a 180 turn around based on me not voting you. Who else was I going to read up on? Not Brick he is town. 

23 minutes ago, GATA said:

unvote 

Brick not reacting to CTMs claim does not validate it. It just shows Brick is not the Doc. He only had a one night vest. 

Lizzie likes blood bathe games. He very well could have left the Doc out. 

48 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Well that’s good  and all but you originally told us you were ok  as long if it wraps up by Tuesday.  I think. 

I honestly wasn’t so sure and a little bit gun shy after the Smash mislynch not that motivated to do it but this is a strange  reaction.

You could have just claimed Doc and saved the Crusher must be scum thing. I cased Smash incorrectly because of his strong  reaction to it I kept going and lynched a townie. 

I’m not saying this is a fake claim by CTM but it’s a solid claim if it is. In this place if I was the last scum I would claim Doc as well. Create a showdown, I have as good of to two as him. But Im not, I’m vanilla town. Gata is the only other player that can be Doc. 

Brick had a vest so it’s not him. Some games BPV can take the place of a Doc but they can also coexist. Because you only get one night of self protection with the vest and as Doc you can protect self or anyone until you are lynched or NK. 

Sadly, its Tough because the two best reasons for CTM to be alive now are he is either scum too or had protection.WIFOM at its best.  Especially considering who the scum team is Ape, Pac and Hess. They would certainly kill him often and early. 

Scum had one Goon (basically vanilla mafia) Role blocker and Godfather. That’s a bit compared to the cop and a one time vest. I’m assuming last scum is a goon. 

Wow. I’m not even sure here myself. Only thing I know is CTMs reveal doesn’t have anything to do with my alignment. I’m still vanilla town. I find his assumption odd.

If I was scum would have just been easier to lynch Gaya  when I had the chance. Then it’s a coin flip at night with doc protection if gata is town. For the game. Those odds seem better than the last scum trying to get two established players in a row lynched for the win. I was already Town in the eyes of the game. Scum takes the easy lynch here.

Town CTM wouldn’t react like this. I don’t think. He is usually very analytical and patient at end game. 

Wow. This is a fun game. 

@BrickTamland @GATA

Crush I'm on vaca, I check the game and see you trying to corral brick into voting me knowing I'm away. That seems very very shady to me. If you were going to case me just do it but don't tag brick and try and talk him into it too, especially knowing I have limited availability to defend. 

When  I left and said its up to you I meant you can lynch gata if you want since I put her at l-1. I also knew that if you lynched gata and she were town that I would potentially be able to block your nk tonight. 

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

80 or anyone else speculating about roles doesn’t s matter. Each mod creates and balances games differently. Lizzie is the very last mod you would ever want to guess set up on. The creator of Pussy Power 

Just try and think why wouldn’t I have lynched you if I was scum? If you are Town and Im scum then I would have lynched you. 

CTM left the game hoping I would lynch you. If he even had an inkling I was scum. he wouldn’t do that. Not a townie move in itself. 

The three of us go in at night . If CTM was the Doc it’s now a coin flip to see who he protects. Himself or Brick. 

These are better odds than me trying to get two established players lynched back to back for the win. 

Also Brick is town or the game is broke. For all intent and purposes. 

You have to pick between CTM and me. I have to pick between you and CTM. 

I already showed you I’m trying to solve  the game instead of just lynching you. CTM was dead on you as scum until he realize I wasn’t .

He did a 180 turn around based on me not voting you. Who else was I going to read up on? Not Brick he is town. 

No, I was resigned to the fact that I was going on vaca and didn't see me peeling off of gata. My reaction to this has nothing to do with you not voting Gata and everything to do with you tagging brick in an effort to get him to vote me knowing I was away 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Crush I'm on vaca, I check the game and see you trying to corral brick into voting me knowing I'm away. That seems very very shady to me. If you were going to case me just do it but don't tag brick and try and talk him into it too, especially knowing I have limited availability to defend. 

When  I left and said its up to you I meant you can lynch gata if you want since I put her at l-1. I also knew that if you lynched gata and she were town that I would potentially be able to block your nk tonight. 

That’s true and really nothing I can argue about it. If Lizzie left a hole like that then you would be a fool not to use it. But sitting here knowing I’m Town I have to give props to gata if you really are the Doc. 

Honestly I don’t think so because at end game you became super analytical and leave nothing to chance as town. You would have talked it out and not leave it up to a coin flip. 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

No, I was resigned to the fact that I was going on vaca and didn't see me peeling off of gata. My reaction to this has nothing to do with you not voting Gata and everything to do with you tagging brick in an effort to get him to vote me knowing I was away 

I didn’t think you were gone until Tuesday . My bad. I apologize . 

On 4/5/2018 at 8:18 AM, CTM said:

I am leaving for Vaca early evening and will have limited availability till Tuesday  so I'd prefer if the game is over before then

I was originally thinking I didn't want to put Gata at l-1 and allow Crusher  to ninja hammer but honestly I'm not sure what the point of that would be. The reality is that if Crusher were to vote Gata I would hammer her and I can't see any scenario in which I vote anyone else but gata to be honest. She's scum and it's pretty on obvious  imo.  Ape and Hess must be having a good time bludgeoning me over the head with a kitten

It's up to you at this point @The Crusher, if you are scum you played a hell of a game, no regrets losing in that scenario. If brick is scum Lizzie has some splaining to do.

Im pretty well locked in here 

Vote Gata 

Oh shit. I got confused because it read like you wanted the game over by Tuesday. Didn’t realize you want to play on your vacation. Thought you wanted to finish it by Tuesday because that’s when you were leaving . 

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s true and really nothing I can argue about it. If Lizzie left a hole like that then you would be a fool not to use it. But sitting here knowing I’m Town I have to give props to gata if you really are the Doc. 

Honestly I don’t think so because at end game you became super analytical and leave nothing to chance as town. You would have talked it out and not leave it up to a coin flip. 

I knew I was doc, I knew gata or you had to be scum, I felt strongly it was gata. There was  no reason to claim and confirm what I wasn't certain scum knew for sure when it didn't seem like I was a serious lynch candidate.  I suspected scum knew I was doc due to the missing nk but was surprised when ape didn't claim doc so I thought maybe they don't know 

So when I checked the site and saw you rallying brick to lynch me all the pieces fit together and combined nicely with booze to make me want to reach through internet and harpoon you myself. 

It still seems very suspect  to me that you were campaigning brick knowing I was going to be unavailable 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I knew I was doc, I knew gata or you had to be scum, I felt strongly it was gata. There was  no reason to claim and confirm what I wasn't certain scum knew for sure when it didn't seem like I was a serious lynch candidate.  I suspected scum knew I was doc due to the missing nk but was surprised when ape didn't claim doc so I thought maybe they don't know 

So when I checked the site and saw you rallying brick to lynch me all the pieces fit together and combined nicely with booze to make me want to reach through internet and harpoon you myself. 

It still seems very suspect  to me that you were campaigning brick knowing I was going to be unavailable 

I didn’t know you were unavailable as I stated . Also I wasn’t campaigning Brick I asked him if he cared to hear it. I really didn’t want to put the time in if he didn’t. After Smash and all.

if you really are the Doc . I’m not convinced but if you are then my lynch with still give you a chance to flip a coin tonight and lynch Gato tomorrow.

Kinda awesome you against Ape, Pac and Hess ftw if gata is scum. 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

This is true 

13 minutes ago, GATA said:

This is true 

6 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Holy hell

What it’s all about in this game. That’s why we play it. 

The key right now is to read it slow.

Don’t try to make sense out of it. Let it make sense to you. 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

This is true 

False narrative. My 180 is because he tagged brick and started to make a case to get brick to switch to me knowing I was away. 

If he just cased and said I intend to vote CTM but im not going to put him at l-1 until he's back, that is town behavior and I wouldn't be voting him.. Campaigning to blind lynch me is not town behavior 

Think about it, no doctor has turned up and scum missed a nk the night Pac died, if Crusher is vanilla town he had to think  either you or me is the doctor, so he 100% should not be advocating for a blind lynch. It's anti town behavior and scum being opportunistic 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

What it’s all about in this game. That’s why we play it. 

The key right now is to read it slow.

Don’t try to make sense out of it. Let it make sense to you. 

^ here's some candy, I have a bunch more in my van, want to see? 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

False narrative. My 180 is because he tagged brick and started to make a case to get brick to switch to me knowing I was away. 

If he just cased and said I intend to vote CTM but im not going to put him at l-1 until he's back, that is town behavior and I wouldn't be voting him.. Campaigning to blind lynch me is not town behavior 

Think about it, no doctor has turned up and scum missed a nk the night Pac died, if Crusher is vanilla town he had to think  either you or me is the doctor, so he 100% should not be advocating for a blind lynch. It's anti town behavior and scum being opportunistic 

But he only cased you why react if he hasn’t put you at L1. 

You could have as easily thought I was the scum and revealed before but you were going to let me die 

24 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Official vote count

GATA (1) Brick

Crusher (2) CTM, Brick

CRUSHER IS AT L-1

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Brick can’t be voting 2 ppl 

42 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

vote crusher

Thanks for all your thoughts on the matter really appreciate it 

46 minutes ago, GATA said:

But he only cased you why react if he hasn’t put you at L1. 

You could have as easily thought I was the scum and revealed before but you were going to let me die 

@CTM let me know and your candy stuff 

Archived