The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It helps rolefishers.  Are you one of them?

We already outed the cop today.  Your options are lynch me, or don't.  Either way, Rule 14.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Role fishing? Not a good look.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Not sure what to think of this.  

I totally agree this was scummy from DPR but then when you read it in the flow of the game, it's almost like 80 set it up. 

It would be one thing if DPR was like yo!, you're at L-whatever, you going to reveal?  But 80 said, I'm not revealing and DPR was like, really?  This is happening?

I feel like this pings harder on 80.

hmmmm

Buffoonery at its best.

@DPR rather than see a townie get lynched with a possible power role asks if 80 would reveal. Instead he gets this nonsense above.

Its day 1 and nearing deadline and it makes sense to some for 80 to take his possible role to the grave which does absolutely nothing to help town

With the Doc not outed if you do have a helpful role at the very least he/she may be able to protect you and get us some valuable info.

Role Fishing is much scummier when its not associated with a L-1 or L-2 vote but once someone gets in this range of a lynch calling someone a rolefisher because they want to possibly save a town role/power role is dreadfully stupid.

@Jetsfan80 is a dead townie with a role better than a live townie with a role avoiding a lynch ?

if you want to play this way fine but my vote stays since this makes you look way more scummy than townie.

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Buffoonery at its best.

@DPR rather than see a townie get lynched with a possible power role asks if 80 would reveal. Instead he gets this nonsense above.

Its day 1 and nearing deadline and it makes sense to some for 80 to take his possible role to the grave which does absolutely nothing to help town

With the Doc not outed if you do have a helpful role at the very least he/she may be able to protect you and get us some valuable info.

Role Fishing is much scummier when its not associated with a L-1 or L-2 vote but once someone gets in this range of a lynch calling someone a rolefisher because they want to possibly save a town role/power role is dreadfully stupid.

@Jetsfan80 is a dead townie with a role better than a live townie with a role avoiding a lynch ?

if you want to play this way fine but my vote stays since this makes you look way more scummy than townie.

Who are you lecturing here?  

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

I don’t like his posts around Brick.

Good post ^^^

2 hours ago, Stark said:

Brick being coached by the Ape?

Stark biting. Scum does coach scum in thread. This is dumb and looks like you trying to capitalize on a few people throwing shade at me, since you did it right after they said something.

Prior to this, you hadn’t FOS me and didn’t do thus much to case anyone you actually voted.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Smash was role fishing last game in game with no roles.  He claimed he didnt know there were no roles. 

Gross WIFOM from the Ape. 

Yeah Smash lit. did this to a T last game.

Does he do this in every game?

50 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count: 

Brick (2) JC, DPR

GATA (1) Pac

80 (7) Verbal, CTM, Ape, Smash, LK, Stark, Leelou 

Stark (4) Crushluv, GATA, JiF, 80

JC (1) Brick

80 IS AT L-2 

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

Deadline, Wednesday 8:00 PM

I ? you 2, occasionally. ?

Sorry was picking kiddo up from preschool. You have get patience though. Lol o.k.

Just now, GATA said:

Yeah Smash lit. did this to a T last game.

Does he do this in every game?

Smash will always push for a reveal.  Last game it was scummy because it was early, often and in a game with no roles.  So I would say what he posted is in line with normal Smash play.  So it's not necessary an alignment indicator for Smash to push for a reveal or to lecture everyone on how to play the game.

However, one of Smash's biggest scum tell's is skimming and giving faux early participation.  And he's clearly doing both since he claims he was lecturing me about role fishing.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

I would have to add Ape to the Scum options list the more I looked back, I quoted some stuff from earlier in the game a few post's up

So which one is Ape trying to protect here, Brick or 80.

I will vote 80 or Brick

Gross. Unvote vote stark

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Pingy... Also think JiF seems more genuine in thier interaction, could go here 

Agreed

DPR just entered the scum radar. 

Yea

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I think debating what scum would coach a noob on and what they wouldnt coach a noob on is stupid and a waste of time. 

Image result for david bowie dancing gif

I agree

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

Not necessarily I gave my reasoning. 

No, it’s stupid. Scum has a QT the coaching happens there. Also I usually bus my whole team.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gross WIFOM

No it’s not. It’s basic strategy. Don’t oversell it as any else.

Official Vote Count: 

Brick (2) JC, DPR

GATA (1) Pac

80 (6) Verbal, CTM, Smash, LK, Stark, Leelou 

Stark (5) Crushluv, GATA, JiF, 80, Ape

JC (1) Brick

80 IS AT L-3

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, it’s stupid. Scum has a QT the coaching happens there. Also I usually bus my whole team.

Not stupid if a. you slipped up, b. if they forgot to mention, c. not a lot of talking is going on in QT. 

That was the down fall of my scum team last game

Official Vote Count: 

Brick (2) JC, DPR

GATA (1) Pac

Stark (4) Crushluv, GATA, JiF, 80, Ape

JC (1) Brick

80 IS AT L-3 

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count: 

Brick (2) JC, DPR

GATA (1) Pac

Stark (4) Crushluv, GATA, JiF, 80, Ape

JC (1) Brick

80 IS AT L-3 

Stark has 5 votes you mean?

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Smash will always push for a reveal.  Last game it was scummy because it was early, often and in a game with no roles.  So I would say what he posted is in line with normal Smash play.  So it's not necessary an alignment indicator for Smash to push for a reveal or to lecture everyone on how to play the game.

However, one of Smash's biggest scum tell's is skimming and giving faux early participation.  And he's clearly doing both since he claims he was lecturing me about role fishing.

529227_1600w.jpeg

• Thumb Down 3