The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I’m the crazy, blood thirsty one.

It just seems so fun. This will be my third or fourth game trying out different tweaks to meta... carefree ninja hammering has never been in my wheelhouse.

14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Page 30 and I'm already decided.

String him up.

Vote 80

Mofo wont reveal but the only person I clearly remember against revealing unnecessarily is Pac.

If 80 has turned a new leaf that's great but either I don't remember it or he never talked about it.

@Jetsfan80 if you can point to a post in another game where you've said revealing is bad I'm willing to unvote you.

I do know I have a bad memory but I am preeeetty sure this never happened.

This isn't me saying revealing is always bad.  This is me not revealing in this particular game, on this particular day.  It's not a "Mafia philosophy" thing.  

GFY.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

This isn't me saying revealing is always bad.  This is me not revealing in this particular game, on this particular day.  It's not a "Mafia philosophy" thing.  

GFY.  

Oh good. I was worried I'd just backstabbed the meta I was trying to create.

Now I can watch you die with a clean conscious. Whew.

giphy.gif

They were taken down swiftly by ambush in the mountains. It rained bullets until the last one alive, JF80, was on his last breath in a pool of blood on the ice cap. Dorothy walked over and smiled before shoving her sharp fingernails through his eyes and into the back of his head.

Jetsfan 80, aka Winged Monkey, aka Town Tracker was dead.

220px-Pat_Walshe_as_Nikko.gif

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Mofo upvotes all my posts where I refused to reveal, then votes me for not revealing.  

I thought you were refusing for a good cause, then I revised my position.

Too lazy to go back and neg them.

Just now, HessStation said:

They were taken down swiftly by ambush in the mountains. It rained bullets until the last one alive, JF80, was on his last breath in a pool of blood on the ice cap. Dorothy walked over and smiled before shoving her sharp fingernails through his eyes and into the back of his head.

Jetsfan 80, aka Winged Monkey, aka Town Tracker was dead.

220px-Pat_Walshe_as_Nikko.gif

This somewhat casts doubt onto Lizzie's claim.

It's not impossible for there to be a cop and tracker in the same game but it is uncommon.

Just now, Nolder said:

This somewhat casts doubt onto Lizzie's claim.

It's not impossible for there to be a cop and tracker in the same game but it is uncommon.

What's a tracker do ?

Just now, GATA said:

What's a tracker do ?

So Player X is a Tracker.

At Night they Target Player A.

If Player A has an ability (such as cop for example) Player X will see whoever Player A visits.

Unless they are a Ninja which cannot be Tracked or Watched.

Tracker results can be manipulated by roles such as Bus Drivers which switch players around or Redirectors which change an action from one player to another player.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Aaaaannnnnd, everybody STOP!

Let's agree that 80 refusing to reveal at L2 is petulant at best. It pretty much guarantees his lynch, as has been proven by Nolder multiple times. if 80 is Town, he really oughta put more into his own defense than "I dunt wanna". He can do better and he's being a brat for whatever reason. 

Let's also agree that "rolefishing" is an actual thing that requires more than lifting an eyebrow at a player who's about to get hung and chooses to act like a brat.

If we're going to stand back and make sense, we already know that most of what's going on right now is Town on Town. The chances that Ape faked not seeing Leelou's status are close to non-existent. Everybody knows what Smash meant, just like I got to the bottom of what Brick meant. 

It's good to see people actually working it. This is going to be fun and the only things we can count on so far are that scum is most likely not playing out front yet and that Crusher is totally mafia.

Relax. We got this. 

Who the **** are you and where is the drunk Pirate? 

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Can I vote Ape? 

Sure. It would be pointless, but you can. You know better than to just persecute the hammer.

Look how 80’s train was leveraged to keep heat off other folks.

Hammer made sense. He wasn’t gonna reveal. Don’t care if wrong, as long as we can gain insight from it.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Sure. It would be pointless, but you can. You know better than to just persecute the hammer.

Look how 80’s train was leveraged to keep heat off other folks.

Hammer made sense. He wasn’t gonna reveal. Don’t care if wrong, as long as we can gain insight from it.

You feel like a slimey version of you.