The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

1 minute ago, GATA said:

No just frustrated because common sense says why antagonize a supporter. No? 

Like at what point did I vote stark check it I didn’t till he continued his spinning 

Gata... as scum he'd be inclined to butter you up.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Gata... as scum he'd be inclined to butter you up.

No in general he spinned lies. 

We call for lynching liars. Don’t spin my words into falsehoods 

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

Bro, the Cop always reveals if the catch Scum because what if they get killed? 

Anything else is grandstanding and putting personal motivation above the Town. Which, we've all done - but it doesn't make it right. And we didn't do it on our 4th game, lol. Has he even been Cop before? 

If they catch scum yes 100 % reveal ... But in this case it was day one when LK revealed and the next day when Stark Counter claimed he investigated Crusher who he claimed was town. Either way on day one there is no results since the cop has to wait for the night phase. In that case he can be role blocked and killed for revealing early. 

You have to consider as the real cop if the Scum player was forcing you to reveal in a suicide mission for his scum team 

On the second day of battle, the munchkins, witches and whatnot of Oz had one thing on their mind... Revenge. 
“We can’t just sit around and wait for another attack. We HAVE to go on the offensive!!!”

And so they followed the yellow brick road to the Emerald City, to attack the bitch and her crew while they weren’t looking …

yellow_brick_road.jpg?w=604

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

If they catch scum yes 100 % reveal ... But in this case it was day one when LK revealed and the next day when Stark Counter claimed he investigated Crusher who he claimed was town. Either way on day one there is no results since the cop has to wait for the night phase. In that case he can be role blocked and killed for revealing early. 

You have to consider as the real cop if the Scum player was forcing you to reveal in a suicide mission for his scum team 

What's done is done my friend. Let's see what happens and we'll pick it up form there. 

2 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Currently at First Magnitude Brewery. Gainesville FL. ????

Throwin' the hammer and then throwin' 'em back. I like where your head is at. 

Their plan was foolproof. They’d sneak in and pick them off one by one. 
“They won’t know what'll hit em!”

They snuck into Dorothy’s castle, spit up and hid in different parts of the castle. The wizard found a giant, emerald room and hid behind the curtain. This all felt like deja vu for some reason…

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

@Stark who did you peek?

Crusher. I already said all of this and I have a multi quote somewhere. Doesn’t matter now. 

Also surprisingly smash is pretty dead on with you on my not CC LK right away. Good luck. 

...unfortunately the old man was never able to master his new powers fast enough…and was  caught with his pants down behind the curtain…

giphy.gif?resize=500,330&ssl=1

I can not even repeat out loud what was done to him. Our poor old friend would never return home.   

Stark aka The Wizard, aka Town Cop is dead.

th?id=OIP.O2rdrQa5JGYtVSWE75R-ZgHaFg&pid