ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

3 hours ago, Stark said:

^ JiF on pac as was ape and I. And for the record I had said much earlier in the game that I thought pac and leelou were 2 of my top scum choices

Complete possibility but down a few quotes it was you question JiF and stating he wasn’t town JiF - only he was town. You trying to put the focus on Ape 

I am ever so slightly leaning town on Ape and if he is scum ******* congrats up to this point

Nolder want to probe the quiet players- fine - says he neutral “whatever” about then finds conviction in voting for verb 

I am in agreement here. CTM has been clever in every game I have played he is pinging . And I have mentioned this since D1 

Yes sir. Not only did I say I though pac and Lee were scummy. But so did JiF and JC. Now 3 dead town players with me left still saying pac and Lee 

Yeah. This guy had been playing he was confused early and voting all over the place. His 2 options to lynch 2 dead town. Convenient 

Funny Hess has me and verb and CTM together. Hess 3rd party ??? Or scum

I need to go back and look at pac when he was l-1 and see if you were on pac, since he’s your easy fallback

my scum reads 

pac Lee 

ctm or Hess 3rd party if there is one

i know it’s night but I am putting this out now. Also I am going to find where JiF and jc and I gave almost the same 3 scum options and see who was targeting either of them at that time. I know PAC tried to vote JiF and then he called JC scum. 

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Link back to the pac train. 

CTM said he was tempted to hammer at 4 votes, then Hess voted JIF. From there the derailment.

I mentioned I needed to go back and look at pac train and Hess earlier today. Thank you for finding it for me

Hess is my vote to start the next day. Then CTM. 

47 minutes ago, Stark said:

I mentioned I needed to go back and look at pac train and Hess earlier today. Thank you for finding it for me

Hess is my vote to start the next day. Then CTM. 

You’re so confident you won’t be NKed.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You’re so confident you won’t be NKed.

No I’m not that’s why I was putting out all the comments that I didn’t get yesterday. I’m pretty sure I’m getting NK tonight or next. 

Just now, Stark said:

No I’m not that’s why I was putting out all the comments that I didn’t get yesterday. I’m pretty sure I’m getting NK tonight or next. 

I was ******* with you. I’m at s complete impasse. Could convince myself anyone is scum in this one.

This point, I’m hoping to be NK just so I don’t eff up in the end.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

The bottom summary I started to type crazy how all of them are still alive.  Then I stopped typing. Went and read the quote that ape typed where he commented on me voting brick and ape says “oh the red how did I miss the red” which was me saying that brick being scum was probably in towns favor since he hadn’t been scum yet it 5 previous games. Only that it finally ended up being his 1st scum game  

Also, and I will go find the quote but AJ said it was a gamblers fallacy (or something like that when I made that comment and voted brick) then ape said a similar thing about my comment on brick. Seems weird that 2 people would make a similar comment on that one statement. 

Not really.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

FWIW Stark did this last game he was scum..  hyper activity towards the end.

I will say this..  if there's one scum left they're playing well.

I've soured on Nolder..  the way he played that Verb lynch was a 180 from the way he'd played the previous couple days. 

gotta see what happens tonight.

Tier 1: Nolder

honorable mention: Ape

Que?

In what way did I play any differently?

2 hours ago, Stark said:

You say probably just 1 more scum, so scum is Brick, AJ and 1 more with as many people as we had in this game. In most games I have played the ratio of scum/3rd party to town is 1 : 3. So I think there are probably 2 more people that are not town 

My best guess is scum had a 1x implant which turned someone into mafia but they blew their load early and got very unlucky. I would say the utility of a power like that outweighs the number game. Only thing I can't get past is it would be weird to have all the scans and the save vote for a 1x power.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Please bump your list, or repost with updates / colors.

I will next time I'm on pc.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s because every damn game someone has to be educated on what the gamblers fallacy is. Regardless of Bricks alignment, we’re both right.

I find it odd that your memory for events all seem to be tied to times you have caught heat or been called into question. @CTM asking you about only playing defense being a prime example.

Yeah this basically.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Start taking the girls to trips to Cali and accidentally visit couple campuses every time. Before you know it they  will magically want to go to school there. Nothing left to do then have a house on both coast. Really had no other  choice. 

Don't do it.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

It's kind of remarkable that the entire AJ train is still alive.

Wow excellent point. It's almost guaranteed scum is on that train right?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I was ******* with you. I’m at s complete impasse. Could convince myself anyone is scum in this one.

Same lol.

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

pussy

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sage wisdom. I’m a bad end game guy. I have great early reads, then spiral from over-analysis.

Word. I'm lost. Kicking myself a bit for going back on not hammering verbal but I still don't understand how the doctor throws his hands up and quits only to come back 30 minutes later, role in thread and casually says oh yea, i'm the doc btw.. (and at this point time he wasn't the backup doc, he was the doc).

Seemed 100% like scum grasping at straws, first the AtE, then the claim.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, CTM said:

@Nolder implant was described as walking dead, no? 

Oh that's right they die and continue playing. I forgot.

Honestly the whole implant thing is kind of dumb from what we know. It's more of a distraction than anything else but the mechanics seem like it's supposed to be more than it is.

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

Honestly the whole implant thing is kind of dumb from what we know. It's more of a distraction than anything else but the mechanics seem like it's supposed to be more than it is.

And they don't know they've been implanted. 

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Town --> Scum

Nolder --> Hess --> Ape --> CTM --> Pac --> Stark

I'm probably way wrong. And I have this bad feeling Nolder is scum. 

Ape has been by far scummiest imo, Nolder cleanest.. but nolders play around Verbal was scummy so  I'm willing to lynch everyone at this point. Im basically waiting to see if alive  and who else is left before putting the work in.. 

Hopefully we can get a deadline extend, part of the reason we are here is the quick deadlines has given cover to scum. 

This is what i mean about Ape AJ case

On 6/8/2018 at 4:17 PM, A.J. said:

After you gunning hard for me today I’m not sure how I feel about you stepping back like this when you were catching heat

who is the Town/Town interactions?

Ape had somewhere earlier said he thinks this is all town on town (when he and aj were vote leaders). Aj asks to clarify

On 6/8/2018 at 4:18 PM, Integrity28 said:

You and me, me and CTM, stupid. 

Ape clarifies that he thinks me him and aj are all town on town violence

On 6/8/2018 at 4:32 PM, GATA said:

Official Vote Count:

Ape (3) - CTM, JIF, AJ

Lee (1) - Verbal

Stark (3) - Hess, Lee, Ape 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

vote count at the time

On 6/8/2018 at 5:10 PM, Pac said:

99% sure one or more of AJ, Verb, and JiF are the scum. 

Vote AJ

Pac jumps on AJ

On 6/8/2018 at 6:19 PM, Integrity28 said:

Unvote vote aj

enough patty-cake already, derps

2 hours after saying he thinks AJ is town, he drops  vote #2

On 6/8/2018 at 6:39 PM, Nolder said:

vote aj

nolder drop #3

On 6/8/2018 at 6:44 PM, HessStation said:

Feeling like I'm coming down with the flu. Going back to Vote AJ 

will try ans and be around 

hess #4

On 6/8/2018 at 7:08 PM, Integrity28 said:

This was a damning post/vote by Pac... 

but the real momentum push away from Pac and to 80, came when the chorus of "me too" started, and yes I know I was rallying to lynch 80, but I was just sticking to my hunch/read - this all came in a flurry 

Pac thinks Leelou is town, but will vote here... also says 80 is "better chance" at scum... uh, based on what?

Gross. AJ keeps saying I've been opportunistic, but I've been casing people before anyone is really on them, while he's doing sh*t like this. He's routinely accused me of doing what he's doing, which is the Trump tactic of making you think you're insane because ... wtf?

So, Stark and AJ swung 80 to a tie with Pac, with Hess nudging but not voting him.

I should re-read more often. LOL

ape decides to start casing AJ now with AJ as the vote leader. I believe there was 1 more post full of AJ casing bumps after this one. He even acknowledges here that he just reread so his earlier vote wasn't based off of this work

Seems unnatural to me that he says he thinks aj vs ape vs me is town on town violence to voting aj in 2 hours. And then casing him only after he votes and AJ got to l-2 with 2 more votes

I dunno.. just putting it out there. 

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

This is what i mean about Ape AJ case

Ape had somewhere earlier said he thinks this is all town on town (when he and aj were vote leaders). Aj asks to clarify

Ape clarifies that he thinks me him and aj are all town on town violence

vote count at the time

Pac jumps on AJ

2 hours after saying he thinks AJ is town, he drops  vote #2

nolder drop #3

hess #4

ape decides to start casing AJ now with AJ as the vote leader. I believe there was 1 more post full of AJ casing bumps after this one. He even acknowledges here that he just reread so his earlier vote wasn't based off of this work

Seems unnatural to me that he says he thinks aj vs ape vs me is town on town violence to voting aj in 2 hours. And then casing him only after he votes and AJ got to l-2 with 2 more votes

I dunno.. just putting it out there. 

You suck at this. What I was doing there should be obvious. Harp on suspects, then back off to reaction test. AJ case came before this too. I just added to it.

verb's train and nodlers coaxing of it

23 hours ago, Nolder said:

I don't like how Verbal has pushed on Leelou and no one else really.

Tunnel vision? Maybe. But I also do that as scum. I'll single someone out and fake tunnel vision so I don't have to concentrate on or answer for the rest of the game at large.

coaxing

22 hours ago, HessStation said:

Vote Verb

he’s played the same game since day 1. Verbal v Leelou is like Ape v CTM to me. It’s a comfort zone. Not gambit wise but directing all your attention. And PAC feels like an easy fallback. Plus, CTM. 

this is vote # 3

21 hours ago, Nolder said:

You should unvote and CTM should switch.

You should hammer.

makes a game out of hammering Verbal

21 hours ago, Nolder said:

vote verbal

vote #4

21 hours ago, Leelou said:

unvote

Someone get him to L-1

1u5f42.jpg

Leelou agreeing to Nolder's game, verb back to 3

21 hours ago, CTM said:

I'm OK with verb being lynch today after his posts last night but want to hear from stark first

Also curious what ape is going to do considering he was advocating riding verbs read of leelou last page or so and lynching her 

I know I'm a pain but no reason to speed lynch someone now for same reasons I didn't do it to PAC earlier 

I put brakes on (after this post Verbal quit and that had that half assed reveal which nobody believed which earned him 2 quick votes

20 hours ago, Leelou said:

Vote Verbal

20 hours ago, CTM said:

Unvote vote Verbal 

Lee and I cross post resulting in hammer.

Nolder was as big an impetus for Verb's lynch as his own terrible defense, and did a big shift in play style going from calm and rationale and patient to bloodlust quickly.

-

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You suck at this. What I was doing there should be obvious. Harp on suspects, then back off to reaction test. AJ case came before this too. I just added to it.

You can tell me i suck all you want but the reality is you had said numerous times you thought aj, me and you were town on town violence. I know you like to to soothe your ego by pretending you being wrong was really a trap or reaction test, but if you are town I 100% believe you meant that, and if you are scum you were trying to dissipate both trains (yours and aj's)

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

You can tell me i suck all you want but the reality is you had said numerous times you thought aj, me and you were town on town violence. I know you like to to soothe your ego by pretending you being wrong was really a trap or reaction test, but if you are town I 100% believe you meant that, and if you are scum you were trying to dissipate both trains (yours and aj's)

Cool story bro

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Town --> Scum

Nolder --> Hess --> Ape --> CTM --> Pac --> Stark

I'm probably way wrong. And I have this bad feeling Nolder is scum. 

This list is gross... you haven Nolder as "most likely" town and then literally say you are probably way wrong and that you have a bad feeling he is scum. yuk.

I have a hard time with you. Based on your list and your comment we should read it in reverse order which could be correct.

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

And they don't know they've been implanted. 

and didn't @D P R say there would be an announcement that someone was implanted? 

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

This list is gross... you haven Nolder as "most likely" town and then literally say you are probably way wrong and that you have a bad feeling he is scum. yuk.

I have a hard time with you. Based on your list and your comment we should read it in reverse order which could be correct.

Ok

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

and didn't @D P R say there would be an announcement that someone was implanted? 

Yes, I am debating if that is Nolder being a true dumbass or creating the wifom (if he's scum he knows how implants work obv) 

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

Yes.

Most likely scenario is the scum is holding the implant because they can only do one so that they can use an endgame because it’s most likely that the implants and players vote won’t count they give scum is advantage in and getting vote scenarios 

Sorry this reads choppy I’m dictating it while I drive

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes.

Most likely scenario is the scum is holding the implant because they can only do one so that they can use an endgame because it’s most likely that the implants and players vote won’t count they give scum is advantage in and getting vote scenarios 

well they tried to implant Nyn at beginning of the game and she foiled that attempt, (protected herself) i am remembering that correctly, right?

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes.

Why implant when they can kill, and if implanted people votes don't count it would be easy to see in vote counts whose vote isn't counted 

Plus they already tried 1x

Plus everyone has a scan 

Plus there's a save vote option 

None of this is consistant with a 1x use, seems out of character for you to be posting baseless theories these days