ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Dont be dumb.

I protected myself from being implanted.

Then there's an announcement that an implantation was attempted and then failed.

It spells out duh

Sorry that I’m being dumb by trying to process and put together information that was handed to us in pieces that doesn’t add up with the rest of us and that is being decribed different in the scenes.  I’m sure it’s quite annoying to have to explain yourself in a confusing game to some who is simply trying to figure it out.  

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

How many hours do you sleep per day?

It depends. Sometimes just 4 or 5 sometimes 8-12. Right now I'm trying to flip my hours to a normal human schedule (wake up in morning, sleep at night).

Official Vote Count 

Verbal (1) - Nyn

Hess (2) - CTM, AJ,

Pac (6) - Verbal, Nolder, 80, Hess, Stark, JiF

80 (1)- Ape

Nolder (1) - Lee

With 15 players, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline 10 PM EST

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Wait, can't we settle this very simply?

Who is Agent J?

We know Agent J is in the game due to the scene.

Nyn are you claiming to be Agent J?

My character is Merrill Hess

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sorry that I’m being dumb by trying to process and put together information that was handed to us in pieces that doesn’t add up with the rest of us and that is being decribed different in the scenes.  I’m sure it’s quite annoying to have to explain yourself in a confusing game to some who is simply trying to figure it out.  

Sorry im just frustrated

50 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Flash Gordon was confident in his ability to seek out the alien scum. He was, brave, smart, and thought he had it all figured out. Problem is, the aliens had been circling him in disguise and he was clueless. They even pretended to help him. Poor Blondie never saw it coming...

Smash - Flash Gordon and Town has been probed to death! 

*and may have liked it*

YWPFQhUsxVFl.jpg

LOL..

I thought he was scum...  Scum Smash gets super angry and tries to act like a know it all.  His theatrics last night and lecturing today were gross.

50 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yep.  Kill Pac today.  He clearly doesnt have this role.  And make Nyn use it tomorrow for vetting.  Bingo bongo.  

Unvote

Vote JiF

I scanned Crusher and think I got me some scum in the process.  JiF has been almost frantically trying to get me killed when I'm not around. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Unvote

Vote JiF

I scanned Crusher and think I got me some scum in the process.  JiF has been almost frantically trying to get me killed when I'm not around. 

Cant sleep...

I have to say that the amount of questioning about my roles kinda threw me and seemed like he was fishing

That's why I thought Smash was scum..  his grandstanding about me using the scan was over the top.  Coupled with his bizarre play and unnecessary reveal I thought he was trying to con his way to victory.

Player count has been updated

Official Vote Count 

Verbal (1) - Nyn

Hess (2) - CTM, AJ,

80 (1)- Ape

Nolder (1) - Lee

JIF (1)- Pac

With 14 players, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline 10 PM EST

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Cant sleep...

I have to say that the amount of questioning about my roles kinda threw me and seemed like he was fishing

Unfortunately your reveal rings true..  I think we all got these stupid things so it's not too crazy to think you have additional juice.

I wasn't going to get lynched without putting mine to use.

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count 

Hess (2) - CTM, AJ,

80 (1)- Ape

Nolder (1) - Lee

JIF (2)- Pac,Nyn

With 14 players, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline 10 PM EST

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

LOL..

I thought he was scum...  Scum Smash gets super angry and tries to act like a know it all.  His theatrics last night and lecturing today were gross.

Are you saying you shot Smash?