ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

Just now, Nolder said:

There were three kinds of kids when I went to school.

Those who worked very hard and refused to let anyone copy their work, those who found the work easy or enjoyable and didn't mind helping the stupid or lazy, and the stupid or lazy people who needed to cheat.

I despise one of those three types of people but I won't say which.

no one can copy your work now can they?!!

35 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Who more likely scum at this point JiF or Verbal?

If I had to choose between the 2 I would maybe lean slightly JiF. In fairness I have never seen Verbal as scum, not that I remember. JiF as scum played pretty close to the way I see his town play but the difference as scum was he would vote kind of early and Park, maybe a change or UNVOTE late

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

no one can copy your work now can they?!!

I'm the guy who helped the other three kids at my table pass science class in 9th grade.

Did you really think I was the douche bag Hermione wannabe who took school so seriously? 

You don't know me at all. ☹️ 

24 minutes ago, D P R said:

Official Vote Count:

Ape (1) - JIF

Lee (3) - Verbal, Stark, AJ

Stark (1) - Lee

AJ (4) - Pac, Ape, Nolder, Hess

JiF (1) - CTM 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

Just now, Stark said:

Updated VC @GATA

No change in the last 10 posts, lol.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I'm the guy who helped the other three kids at my table pass science class in 9th grade.

Did you really think I was the douche bag Hermione wannabe who took school so seriously? 

Trying to prove he's not a nerd, by making a Hermione reference. Classic Nolderp.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I didnt really cheat off other people tbh. At least in my school all the dummies they put with the other dummies. I was the guy with blue smudge all over his arms and palms though. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

My oldest is finally old enough for real Legos, and it's absolutely the best. 

I can’t wait. My oldest is 2 1/2 and is close but still can’t trust him completely with them. 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

My oldest is finally old enough for real Legos, and it's absolutely the best. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

No. The wife is out for a girls night and I have the kids. The 5 month old and 2 yr old both still up. 

Just got the 8 yr old a headset so he can talk to the other players in Fortnite.

No one will be up later than I will.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Leelou said:

Waiting for what exactly? 

I'll wait for the deadline.  I'd actually suspect Pac more than you.  AJ on the list as well but Pac is on that train so that's a no-go.  May have to vote you to send it to random.

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

No. The wife is out for a girls night and I have the kids. The 5 month old and 2 yr old both still up. 

7 months and 4.5 years. Just went to bed. I'm trying to watch Blade Runner 2049 for the 3rd time now. I never make it more than 30 minutes in before I fall asleep.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

I'll wait for the deadline.  I'd actually suspect Pac more than you.  AJ on the list as well but Pac is on that train so that's a no-go.  May have to vote you to send it to random.

I never understand this logic. CTM said similar earlier. You assume you're right about Pac, so you can't pursue AJ who you also suspect? Becausea what? Scum never vote scum?

Catch them 1 at a time.

Just now, D P R said:

Hope y'all feel better soon - the whole fam being sick is brutal. 

Thanks. It's been a rough stretch. I will say, I've had to do all the feedings - and it has given me bonding time that a Dad doesn't normally get with a breastfed baby. So, silver lining I guess.

Official Vote Count:

Ape (1) - JIF

Lee (3) - Verbal, Stark, AJ

Stark (1) - Lee

AJ (4) - Pac, Ape, Nolder, Hess

JiF (1) - CTM 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I never understand this logic. CTM said similar earlier. You assume you're right about Pac, so you can't pursue AJ who you also suspect? Becausea what? Scum never vote scum?

Catch them 1 at a time.

Leelou is scum, Pac scum...so maybe AJ = not scum.  Dunno.  Prioritization usually helps in situations like this.

Vote Leelou