ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Except AJ was a top vote getter because I put him there, and the town on town was obviously me seeing who who drop off him. Scum hunting basics.

Yeah not obvious and no not from you putting him there, he was at l-1 earlier in day and you moved from AJ to stark . Stop lying I don't want to get involved with bickering with you today.. This is a typical ape ego lie, you knew it all along.. Gimme a ******* break 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yeah not obvious and no not from you putting him there, he was at l-1 earlier in day and you moved from AJ to stark . Stop lying I don't want to get involved with bickering with you today.. This is a typical ape ego lie, you knew it all along.. Gimme a ******* break 

Night phase is over now. GFY

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

Unless our Pirate says so Deadline is tonight at 10 pm.  @DPR any thoughts?

Please do.. It a Saturday and AJ being scum forces me to reevaluate all my reads, not interested in doing that on day off 

On 6/6/2018 at 7:03 PM, D P R said:

D1 Final Vote Count 

Verbal ( 1 ) - 80

Brick (5) - Nyn, JIF, Hess, Stark, Crush

Smash (4) - Pac, Lee, Ape,LK

AJ (1) - Nolder

80 ( 1 ) - Verbal

Pac (2) - Brick,AJ

NO LYNCH (2) - Smash, CTM, 

With 17 Players, it takes 9 to lynch

On 6/7/2018 at 7:03 PM, D P R said:

Final Vote Count 

Verbal (1) - Nyn

Pac (3) - Verbal, JiF, CTM

80 (5)- Ape, Pac, Stark, AJ, Nolder

CTM (1)- Hess

AJ (1) - Lee

Lee (2) CTM, 80

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch.

12 hours ago, D P R said:

Final Vote Count:

Ape (1) - JIF

Lee (4) - Verbal, Stark, AJ, JC

AJ (6) - Pac, Ape, Nolder, Hess, Lee, CTM 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

1. LK - D2 MK - Town

2. Stark

3. Nolder

4. CTM

5. Ape

6. Nyn - D2 DK - TOWN DOC

7. Brick - D1 Lynch - MAFIA

8. JiF

9. Lee

10. Verb

11. 80 - D2 LYNCH - TOWN

12. Smash - D2 DK - TOWN

13. A.J. - D3 LYNCH. MAFIA.

14. Hess

15. Pac (GSHE) 

16. Crushlove - N2 NK - TOWN COP

17. JC - N3 NK - TOWN

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Day started? Vote Pac

I'm with you on this, but what is your reasoning.. 

I can see Pac using scan to get off being lynch and AJ as scum supported it.. 

What's giving me pause is would AJ be that brazen about it? I guess if he's confident scum player he would be confident enough to talk his way out of it, and say things like context and hindsight.. Can it be this easy? 

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Well there they are for whatever they're worth.

Interesting to see two scum on Pac D1.

Is that early bussing or hoping a train will catch on?

Interesting indeed, Pac was a frequent AJ voter as well 

Before anyone gets bent out of shape, yes I did spend the last day or more calling Leelou scum.

Her train in opposition to AJ's convinced me she's probably town. 

I don't fully trust her and I'm not unwilling to move her back down the ladder but for now she's off my want to lynch list.

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Interesting indeed, Pac was a frequent AJ voter as well 

My meta on Pac is that he'll often soft bus teammates when he's scum.

He wont go full on 80 and drive the bus over the bullet ridden corpse of his former friend himself, but he does pretend to see something negative and then votes his teammates here and there often imo.

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm with you on this, but what is your reasoning.. 

I can see Pac using scan to get off being lynch and AJ as scum supported it.. 

What's giving me pause is would AJ be that brazen about it? I guess if he's confident scum player he would be confident enough to talk his way out of it, and say things like context and hindsight.. Can it be this easy? 

I don't remember which game it was but this reminds me of a time SMC used wagonomics to catch like 4 scum in a row because they all voted each other or something like that. It was pretty funny to watch. 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Official Vote Count:

Pac (3) - Ape, JIF,Nolder

With 10 players it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline *TBD* 

What even are you??

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

My meta on Pac is that he'll often soft bus teammates when he's scum.

He wont go full on 80 and drive the bus over the bullet ridden corpse of his former friend himself, but he does pretend to see something negative and then votes his teammates here and there often imo.

100% accurate.

Would AJ openly protect his teammate like that? I mean he voted 80 to tie pac up gave no reason other than needing 1 more to.. save pac?

Just now, Nolder said:

I don't remember which game it was but this reminds me of a time SMC used wagonomics to catch like 4 scum in a row because they all voted each other or something like that. It was pretty funny to watch. 

It was the opposite, he voted people who didn't bus and was right like 3 times in a row much to my frustration lol

Just now, CTM said:

100% accurate.

Would AJ openly protect his teammate like that? I mean he voted 80 to tie pac up gave no reason other than needing 1 more to.. save pac?

I'm more familiar with AJ town meta, which is very aggressive.

I believe I mentioned this earlier in the game where I said one of the things that felt off about AJ was he was making a show of being aggressive with no follow through.

So yeah as far as scum meta I can't say. Maybe @Leelou can help us out.

Just now, CTM said:

It was the opposite, he voted people who didn't bus and was right like 3 times in a row much to my frustration lol

Oh was that it? Yeah I just remember lynch after lynch. Were you one of those scum? lol

Just now, Nolder said:

What even are you??

Gata bot 3000. Designed primarily for speed and frequency of vote counts. There is a slight hit to accuracy in exchange for speed but it's far superior to going pages without counts. 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Oh was that it? Yeah I just remember lynch after lynch. Were you one of those scum? lol

no i bus early and often.. That's when we started calling it SMC paint by numbers mafia

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm tempted to hammer pac tbh

/shrug

It's ok with me.

Is it really worth waiting around for him to come in and talk about how great he is? I doubt he'll post anything useful even if he does happen to be town.

Just now, Nolder said:

/shrug

It's ok with me.

Is it really worth waiting around for him to come in and talk about how great he is? I doubt he'll post anything useful even if he does happen to be town.

I just feel it's sh*tty after many of us have put in a lot of effort to just hammer before multiple people get to weigh in and before the guy can even defend himself. I want to see what verb and lee have to say as well. He's not going anywhere.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I just feel it's sh*tty after many of us have put in a lot of effort to just hammer before multiple people get to weigh in and before the guy can even defend himself. I want to see what verb and lee have to say as well. He's not going anywhere.

All good. Either way.