ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Yep.  Exactly.  There was literally zero reason to use the scanner unless you were thinking it would clear you in some way.  

statements like THIS is why I think you're scum.

Vote JiF

Official Vote Count:

Pac (4) - Ape, JIF, Nolder, Stark

JiF (2)  - Hess,Pac

With 10 players it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline Sunday 10 pm EST.

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

all the time. I also go look at houses, for years now. I'll sell my house and buy once i find something I truly love, but I'm not sure that will ever happen at this point.

Going to look at something tomorrow as a matter of fact

Ah, trying to find a dream home huh? Good luck with that.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I don't agree that it's zero sense given you were about to get lynched, but can you elaborate?

so go back to day 1 when I used it.  everyone decided it was time of the game where I get lynched for no reason so I scanned for 2 reasons. 

1) Crush felt off on day 1

2) It was obvious everyone had the same ******* thing..  you came right out on day 1 and said you had a 1 time ability

I didn't claim for a long time because I wanted to see who was going to advocate my lynch and why..  If you go back and read JiF was FEVERISHLY trying to get me lynched (almost in a panic) claiming it was because I went after Smash.

Now..  why did I go after Smash?

Go look at his ******* claim!  He sounded way more powerful than what I had and what you claimed.  Then he started talking about cults but not in a unsure way but stating there was ABSOLUTELY cult..  said it in like his 1st post!

It was a bizarre reveal for no reason and included early game unnecessary hysteria.

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

I don’t have time to go back and find all the posts with ape and AJ going back and forth where ape and AJ discuss pac. 

You don’t like my vote? I am not shocked a scum player would find a reason to not like something 

I am out for a while.  Cheers.  Nolder I’ll drink 1 for you

Have a good one, see ya later.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

so go back to day 1 when I used it.  everyone decided it was time of the game where I get lynched for no reason so I scanned for 2 reasons. 

2) It was obvious everyone had the same ******* thing..  you came right out on day 1 and said you had a 1 time ability

I didn't claim for a long time because I wanted to see who was going to advocate my lynch and why..  If you go back and read JiF was FEVERISHLY trying to get me lynched (almost in a panic) claiming it was because I went after Smash.

Go look at his ******* claim!  He sounded way more powerful than what I had and what you claimed.  Then he started talking about cults but not in a unsure way but stating there was ABSOLUTELY cult..  said it in like his 1st post!

It was a bizarre reveal for no reason and included early game unnecessary hysteria.

I remember Jif mocking you for this. IIRC he did not seem like he was feverishly trying to get you lynched. IIRC you were 3rd on his list...

Now for Verb..

I've been all over AJ since day 1.  Yesterday we were about to get him lynched when he pulled the ridiculous self vote.  initially I thought maybe crazed town but then he followed it up like 1 minute later completely acting normal and recanting the self vote.  IT WAS OBVIOUS what he was doing..  trying to appear 80ish because he had seen town do it the day BEFORE.

If you look at the exchange he has a staunch defender in Verb who makes excuses for him and votes peel off.  It was bizarre..  like really weird to see that BS work.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Ah, trying to find a dream home huh? Good luck with that.

I actually found one 3 years ago..  the weird thing was that everytime i spent more than 30 minutes in the finished walkout basement (which would've been the main entertainment area of house) i'd get a queasy feeling. I had it tested for mold, which they found, the home owner remediated it and i came back and same issue. Did a bunch of research and tests and ultimately couldn't figure it out so I had to walk. The homeowner and the real estate agent were so pissed, as was I.. but what can you do.

This is what I hate about Pac. He says things that I'm like yeah ok that makes sense like the Smash thing and even the Crusher scan can be overlooked because who wants to die without using their ability if they are town right?

But the Jif thing is throwing me off it's like he's inventing it out of thin air. 

wtf man

I remember Jif mocking you for this. IIRC he did not seem like he was feverishly trying to get you lynched. IIRC you were 3rd on his list...

ugh..  you're going to make me dig aren't you.

no nolder..  he was saying my name every other post trying to get me lynched while I was off line.

Just now, CTM said:

I actually found one 3 years ago..  the weird thing was that everytime i spent more than 30 minutes in the finished walkout basement (which would've been the main entertainment area of house) i'd get a queasy feeling. I had it tested for mold, which they found, the home owner remediated it and i came back and same issue. Did a bunch of research and tests and ultimately couldn't figure it out so I had to walk. The homeowner and the real estate agent were so pissed, as was I.. but what can you do.

The mold was a coincidence.

It was a ******* ghost my man. 

Good call.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Now for Verb..

I've been all over AJ since day 1.  Yesterday we were about to get him lynched when he pulled the ridiculous self vote.  initially I thought maybe crazed town but then he followed it up like 1 minute later completely acting normal and recanting the self vote.  IT WAS OBVIOUS what he was doing..  trying to appear 80ish because he had seen town do it the day BEFORE.

If you look at the exchange he has a staunch defender in Verb who makes excuses for him and votes peel off.  It was bizarre..  like really weird to see that BS work.

Your defense reads like scum explaining all the townie things they did, and why. Like you’ve been cataloging them for eventual defense.

This is what I hate about Pac. He says things that I'm like yeah ok that makes sense like the Smash thing and even the Crusher scan can be overlooked because who wants to die without using their ability if they are town right?

But the Jif thing is throwing me off it's like he's inventing it out of thin air. 

wtf man

so unvote and I'll go find them..  not going to waste my time if scum or dumb town swoops in and hammers.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Your defense reads like scum explaining all the townie things they did, and why. Like you’ve been cataloging them for eventual defense.

Eh I don't mind this. We've condemned him so now he is pleading his case.

I often view mafia as sort of a pseudo court room.

Just now, Pac said:

so unvote and I'll go find them..  not going to waste my time if scum or dumb town swoops in and hammers.

Already did. Jif isn't exactly on my town list anyway so if you can show me where he was trying to get you lynched maybe I'll flip to Jiff.

I'm not against that really.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

cool theory.

or I just played the game and remember what happened?

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

i get why you sussed smash, i'm just not sure why you are talking about it now. Like why are you defending suspecting smash? Cause he flipped town? Who gives a sh*t

As for point #1, jif is right here. There clearly was only a failed implant at that point so using it on someone you sussed was kind of pointless.

Wanting to use it to vet yourself makes sense, but that isn't alignment indicitive

wanting to use it before you died makes the most sense to me to be honest, but you didn't mention that here (although I believe you said so at the time)

"WTF" They're here again"

"I can't trust the people I'm working with."

gallery-1512747750-lando-boba-empire.gif

"I'm sick and tired of these MUTHERFUCCING aliens IN our MUTHERFUCCING HQ!"

Whispers came in ...... "TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!" 

source.gif

star-wars-lando-calrissian.jpg

JIF aka Lando Calrissian

"A.S.S Town" has been taken away never to be seen again"

• Sympathy 1