ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

"The timing could be better."

"Agreed."

"Guess it always goes that way. Best to get on with it. Tag says "Geeshee". That mean anything to you?"

"Never heard of it."

"Alright. Slice him open and let's see what we've got."

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nolder said:

@D P R Do we really have to wait until tomorrow morning to finish the game?

Can we like vote to end night early or something?

Night will end as soon as all actions are in. I expect that to be sooner rather than later. 

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

On nothing I’m asking. If so does this carry over. Basically doesn’t matter I’m realizing it’s 1 scum left to lynch tomorrow regardless 

Per dpr it just effects end game 

On 6/9/2018 at 9:54 AM, CTM said:

I'm tempted to hammer pac tbh

saturday when pac votes had pac at l-1

On 6/9/2018 at 10:20 AM, Stark said:

And some more from the recent NK 

^ talking to AJ iirc 

^ talking to Leelou

Talking about pac

Talking about pac and we all thought it was a bad/dumb time to scan anyone 

I’m not OT JiF as scum not as of now

This was JC last scum message which ironically was similar to ape also similar to mine. 

I said. PAC and Lee —— Hess is a wild card he’s so confused and jumping around. 

Ctm well I didn’t like his D1 NO VOTE. He hammered AJ which was good but if he’s scum he would know hw would have to hammer there. Now he says he’s tempted to hammer Pac, big moment showing for CTM 

I will have to go back and compare Lee and CTM, I have been saying CTM was pinging to me since D1 and now with his first pac lynch derail

On 6/9/2018 at 10:25 AM, CTM said:

eh, if everyone had weighed in I would 100% hammer pac and intend to later unless somethign changes. You want to sus me for waiting for others to show, thats fine but it's just respect for the time people put into the game and it also has game related consequences, it's getting towards end game (particularly if scum has another day kill) breezing through a day with limited info isn't smart. lets make people take a trackable stand

On 6/9/2018 at 10:29 AM, Stark said:

I just said I didn’t like the way you started D1 and pointed out that you had to hammer AJ if scum at the point the voting was.  Now you want to wait on pac to make sure everyone can say in, which is fine with me, but if he flips mafia you may be hurting yourself 

On 6/9/2018 at 3:12 PM, Nolder said:

Guys, guys...should we be taking a closer look at the more quiet people?

Verbal and Stark I mean.

We're sitting here arguing (and a lot of it is good don't get me wrong) and getting frustrated with each other which inevitably leads to accusations of someone being scum when it could be the final mafia (hopefully) is just sitting back.

Verbal and Stark I'm both kind of whatever about but that's a good place to be from a scum point of view.

Of those two I'm probably more concerned about Verbal at this point.

With that said I still feel pretty ok with a Pac lynch but there's no need to rush to it.

NOlder leaves Pac, Votes JiF, then effectively starts Verb train- CTM Hammers, but with 10 hours to the deadline.. above CTM was concerned with getting everyones thoughts on Pac, but not VERB.. 

On 6/10/2018 at 10:22 AM, CTM said:

I'm OK with verb being lynch today after his posts last night but want to hear from stark first

Also curious what ape is going to do considering he was advocating riding verbs read of leelou last page or so and lynching her 

I know I'm a pain but no reason to speed lynch someone now for same reasons I didn't do it to PAC earlier 

Similar to previous post, then Leelou puts Verb at L-1 CTM hammers (still most of the day left) didn't wait on me to come into the game, my vote was still on PAC 

This is probably where I start - CTM (2 derails of PAC) -, but just in case this is the biggest coincidence in any mafia game I have played then I'm going to look back at everything, but right now if I had to make a Scum to Town List:

CTM

Lee

Nolder

Hess

Ape

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

saturday when pac votes had pac at l-1

I will have to go back and compare Lee and CTM, I have been saying CTM was pinging to me since D1 and now with his first pac lynch derail

NOlder leaves Pac, Votes JiF, then effectively starts Verb train- CTM Hammers, but with 10 hours to the deadline.. above CTM was concerned with getting everyones thoughts on Pac, but not VERB.. 

Similar to previous post, then Leelou puts Verb at L-1 CTM hammers (still most of the day left) didn't wait on me to come into the game, my vote was still on PAC 

This is probably where I start - CTM (2 derails of PAC) -, but just in case this is the biggest coincidence in any mafia game I have played then I'm going to look back at everything, but right now if I had to make a Scum to Town List:

CTM

Lee

Nolder

Hess

Ape

Makes sense but I explained why I hammered, throwing in the white towel and then coming bsvk and claiming doc still doesn't make sense to me and I'd vote him again tbh

My mistake was not waiting for you to come in thread 

20 minutes ago, HessStation said:

This is who should be left tom

1 me

2 ctm - scanned clean

3 leelou 

4 stark - scanned clean

5 nol

with 1 scum and someone implanted whatever that means 

me and Leelou can still scan

just fyi.