Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No.  It's pro-scum.  And anyone who uses it becomes a suspect until it can be proven there's no SK. 

Well yeah if you use it early on day 1 and shoot into a crowd.

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If its such an awesome role, DPR would have fired his shot before his death. 

This is dumb 80.

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Well yeah if you use it early on day 1 and shoot into a crowd.

This is dumb 80. 

When have we ever seen the vig not use his shot before day 3?  Come on. 

In theory, the role is valuable.

In actual practice, on JN Mafia, its harmful. 

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

That was a bullet train.  You look especially awful after that fake LD move.  They look awful for ignoring his reveal.

If I had a gun...

lol.  So I'm scum for the fake LD move, but they're scum too for voting based on the claim?  Come on.  Talk about trying to eat your cake and have it too. 

Some of you are playing connect the dots Mafia right now, and its a bad look. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol.  So I'm scum for the fake LD move, but they're scum too for voting based on the claim?  Come on.  Talk about trying to eat your cake and have it too. 

Hmmm...maybe you're right...probably zero scum on that bullet train at all.  

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Hmmm...maybe you're right...probably zero scum on that bullet train at all.  

if you were actually playing you would realize most of that train been sitting there for a bit. It didn't go fast until 80 claimed/ lied about the lie detector thing. but hey, your on a roll, go with the flow.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

if you were actually playing you would realize most of that train been sitting there for a bit. It didn't go fast until 80 claimed/ lied about the lie detector thing. but hey, your on a roll, go with the flow.

*you're

/Verbal'd

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

It was the weekend after the initial start.  Most of the previous votes were joke votes.  You really are stretching to make that argument.  

29 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're right it is a bad look but you just killed town with a claim, talk about throwing stones in a glass house. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

So, you think 80 faked claimed to get town killed and his entire team jumped in with him?

hmph

I'm saying that train went too quick when most of the previous votes were jokey D1 trash...I have no idea what 80s intent was with that move but he ignited that bullet train.  Crush and Hess look bad as well.  They didn't even take a moment to consider the reveal or discuss.

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm saying that train went too quick when most of the previous votes were jokey D1 trash...I have no idea what 80s intent was with that move but he ignited that bullet train.  Crush and Hess look bad as well.  They didn't even take a moment to consider the reveal or discuss.

You were a lot better at mafia when you use to go by AVM.

20 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You see what Jetscode is saying here is he’s obviously scum. 

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

I agree with not considering the reveal.  I agree with not discussing the reveal.  Thinking all 3 need to die for their involvement, I dont agree with. 

Why dont we like, considering it and discuss? 

Archived