Verb (1) - JC

Pacturd (1.5) - DP, Cat

Not Voting - Dice

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

*plays Jeopardy music* Deadline - TODAY 11:58 AM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone was inspired by Deadpool's killing spree. Taking matters into their own hands, they wanted to help find Francis. 

Hess took aim at DPR. Where's Francis, bitch? Tell me now or you die. Well, you are going to die anyways, but it will go smoother if you talk. 

Hess's pocket vibrates and his gun goes off, killing DPR instantly. 

Damn it! Always a text at the worst time. 

"He's not Francis"

Oops!

rc5DrhF.jpg

DPR, Dopinder Town and 1x Vig is dead. 

It is now night, you have 24 hours to send in your actions. 

7 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Everyone was inspired by Deadpool's killing spree. Taking matters into their own hands, they wanted to help find Francis. 

Hess took aim at DPR. Where's Francis, bitch? Tell me now or you die. Well, you are going to die anyways, but it will go smoother if you talk. 

Hess's pocket vibrates and his gun goes off, killing DPR instantly. 

Damn it! Always a text at the worst time. 

"He's not Francis"

Oops!

rc5DrhF.jpg

DPR, Dopinder Town and 1x Vig is dead. 

It is now night, you have 24 hours to send in your actions. 

Uhhh 80?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That would be silly.  Don't be a basic b*tch.  You're better than this.  Kind of.

Facts are facts.  You said you LD'ed DPR and he flipped town.  Feel free to explain before we lynch you and I skull**** your corpse.

Since Verbal is so concerned with these facts, let's recap.

* DPR was the # 1 train on deadline day.  No one else had more than 2 votes.

* DPR made a garbage post putting me and Brick as his 1-2 for awful reasons.  He was clearly either awful town or scum after that post.

* Ape and others complained about the game not moving anywhere.

* Enter 80, who got the game moving and saved us from DPR firing into a crowd and likely hitting a townie.  My only regret is he didn't shoot me on the way out. 

You should be thanking me. 

1280_stanlee_lmad_090915.jpg

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Since Verbal is so concerned with these facts, let's recap.

* DPR was the # 1 train on deadline day.  No one else had more than 2 votes.

* DPR made a garbage post putting me and Brick as his 1-2 for awful reasons.  He was clearly either awful town or scum after that post.

* Ape and others complained about the game not moving anywhere.

* Enter 80, who got the game moving and saved us from DPR firing into a crowd and likely hitting a townie.  My only regret is he didn't shoot me on the way out. 

You should be thanking me. 

That is the worst explanation I've ever seen.  Ok, not the worst....you've probably trumped this in the past.

DPR made a bad read (maybe).  Ok.  Townies do that all the time.

I don't care who complained, that doesn't mean you fake claim a role that others clearly believed and lynch somebody you think might be scum....but your lie makes it a guaranteed lynch.

And I'm fully aware I was on this train, but I had not yet been online this morning to catch up - we could have 100% gotten another lynch - this is JN, we can CFD like the best of them.

29 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That is the worst explanation I've ever seen.  Ok, not the worst....you've probably trumped this in the past.

DPR made a bad read (maybe).  Ok.  Townies do that all the time.

I don't care who complained, that doesn't mean you fake claim a role that others clearly believed and lynch somebody you think might be scum....but your lie makes it a guaranteed lynch. 

And I'm fully aware I was on this train, but I had not yet been online this morning to catch up - we could have 100% gotten another lynch - this is JN, we can CFD like the best of them. 

Yes, lets CFD and reveal an awesome power role at the last minute.  That always works out awesome. 

I'd rather lynch a decent scum candidate and get it wrong than play things right up to a deadline.  F*ck that. 

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, lets CFD and reveal an awesome power role at the last minute.  That always works out awesome. 

I'd rather lynch a decent scum candidate and get it wrong than play things right up to a deadline.  F*ck that. 

You don't think a 1x vig is an awesome role?

Archived