Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:
  6 hours ago, HessStation said:

Me neither. If he planned this out as scum, it probably won’t work til end game. And that means salad tosser is scum who came up w the stupid idea

@HessStation   You said this. Explain plz

Oh Yeah so my thinking was, such a dumb fake reveal, it’d of had to come from DM and i don’t know you well enough so maybe you’d have brought it up the qt and dummy 80 rolled w it, would be my only guess to that

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

That if 80 were scum you’d be his teammate?

why?

54 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

No idea what this means. Is this nerd computer guy talk

let me explain  

whats youre damage + wtf do you think ure doing calling me a prick when ive spoken to you exactly once. and jic its not clear I dont appreciate it.

the afraid of a tunnel is in response to you saying that 2 vets were on ure case.

41 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Oh Yeah so my thinking was, such a dumb fake reveal, it’d of had to come from DM and i don’t know you well enough so maybe you’d have brought it up the qt and dummy 80 rolled w it, would be my only guess to that

so basically you were being an idiot. just like you were when you voted DPR cause of 80s obviously fake claim and when u ignored/didnt read a role claim from DPR.

Hess HAS to be town    Scum arnt that dumb.

32 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

I wanna know why scum killed 80

31 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Who killed the Ape? My money is obv on JC

I think you two have this backwards

vote brick

7 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

why?

let me explain  

whats youre damage + wtf do you think ure doing calling me a prick when ive spoken to you exactly once. and jic its not clear I dont appreciate it.

the afraid of a tunnel is in response to you saying that 2 vets were on ure case.

so basically you were being an idiot. just like you were when you voted DPR cause of 80s obviously fake claim and when u ignored/didnt read a role claim from DPR.

vote brick

Apologies if you’re legit offended.

more importantly. 

BB98DCF5-8E51-4FA9-917A-0398D58F7031.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

why?

let me explain  

vote brick

I like that you’re scumhunting but your just playing the hand scum is dealing. Me and Brick are the only two posting. Feels like you got the tunnel vision thingy going

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Also, DPR’s role claim was irrelevant at the time, as i obviously went with 80’s reveal.

Any other people want to chime in on this. Was it that obvious 80 was joking? I was just skimming along this morning and saw his post. Seemed legit to me

80 was playing as 80 does.  You ignored the reveal which reeks of over anxious scum.  At least give the town time to discuss.  There was several hours to go on a Monday deadline when we had zero contributions over the weekend.

7 hours ago, HessStation said:

Also, DPR’s role claim was irrelevant at the time, as i obviously went with 80’s reveal.

Any other people want to chime in on this. Was it that obvious 80 was joking? I was just skimming along this morning and saw his post. Seemed legit to me

Said it earlier. It was obvious 80 was being a dick after DPR flipped. Before that it seemed fine . With the size of DPRs train and timing 80 seemed legit.

The whole broken lie detector being like an insane cop talk was assinine. I think it’s your fault for spoiling their hottie draft you insensitive cock. You got the little virgin acting out. 

6 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

80 was playing as 80 does.  You ignored the reveal which reeks of over anxious scum.  At least give the town time to discuss.  There was several hours to go on a Monday deadline when we had zero contributions over the weekend.

Kinda over generalizing there no? Can’t remeber last time 80, or any town player  gave a fake investigation of guilty On another townie.

What bothers me most about Hess was after he hammered DPR he then said he could prove 80 was town. I was expecting 80 to flip a role that supported that claim. To me that made 80 seem scummy not townie. 

Archived