Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

28 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Hold on, are you actually saying you think 80 is a "faulty LD" and wasn't just lying his ass of and isn't a LD at all?

Serious question.

21 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I don’t talk to people on my Scum list regardless of rank. Sorry

Stan-Lee-Tells-Captain-America-To-Ask-Fo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I don’t talk to people on my Scum list regardless of rank. Sorry

Solid way to escape not answering game-related questions, cool.

Hope that works for you.

7 hours ago, HessStation said:

Everybody just needs to stop doing anything and follow my lead.

what so we lynch more townies? I say no. You were stupid.

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Since Verbal is so concerned with these facts, let's recap.

* DPR was the # 1 train on deadline day.  No one else had more than 2 votes.

* DPR made a garbage post putting me and Brick as his 1-2 for awful reasons.  He was clearly either awful town or scum after that post.

* Ape and others complained about the game not moving anywhere.

* Enter 80, who got the game moving and saved us from DPR firing into a crowd and likely hitting a townie.  My only regret is he didn't shoot me on the way out. 

You should be thanking me. 

1280_stanlee_lmad_090915.jpg

you gotta be kidding. Everyone of those votes D1 was for bullsh*t reasoning. and since when does anyone care what ape complains about? The only thing dumber was hess believing a bs ld claim that only effectively said I am Town.

You know, I have seen a lot of ****ed up sh*t in my life, but never have I seen this level of ****ed up sh*t. A grown ass man shot another man through the eye (done this plenty of times) for playing the wrong song at the wrong time. This shot creates a large hole in the dead man's skull (still normal), then he proceeds to unzip his pants and piss all over the dead ****er (still not over the top). This is where the sh*t starts to get a bit weird. He spits on his hand and starts to jack off (okay...everyone has their issues - I mean I have a thing for unicorns). Then the bastard picks up the dead man's head and ****s his skull. WHAT THE ACTUAL sh*t?! That is not okay. You need to go to a mental hospital buddy. 

Deadpool-2-Stan-Lee-Cameo.jpg?x42694

80, Strip Club DJ - Stan Lee, Vanilla Townie, is Dead. 

I can't get that image out of my head. How do we even get past that? 

*Deadpool stabs himself in the head and slowly pulls out the knife* 

That's better. Now, let's move on with our da...

No. NO! NOOOOOOOO! NESS! *Deadpool runs over to a lifeless body, and cradles her* 

It can't be. No. Babe. *inaudible sobs* 

YOU WILL REGRET THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! I'M COMING FOR YOU! 

intro-1526833605.jpg

Ape, Vanessa - Vanilla Townie, is dead. 

53 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

what so we lynch more townies? I say no. You were stupid.

you gotta be kidding. Everyone of those votes D1 was for bullsh*t reasoning. and since when does anyone care what ape complains about? The only thing dumber was hess believing a bs ld claim that only effectively said I am Town.

A LD claim on the guy getting lynched w a deadline coming makes sense. I wasn’t voting DPR until 80’s claim which seemed natural if one were to be a LD. Your logic sucks

8 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

If u scum I’m cryin and u dyin

I get it. But just trust your instincts and let’s win this together. Because I’m def town this game. 

Fwiw

I honestly wasnt voting DPR until 80’s er fake town reveal. Then I knew 80 was town bc it was obv. I’m all in on you Town. Wish I felt better about JiF and Crusher though. Love takes time tho

Archived