Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You’re acting like he knew he was a faulty LD. His logic is coming into play after the fact you numbskull. 

No, I'm not.  I was referring to him pointing the finger at everyone else in the aftermath when he was the catalyst for the lynch.

This is all hindsight.  We're talking reactions.  He didnt know his LD was faulty, like you and Crusher didnt either and now we're talking about what happened, dumb dick. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

No, I'm not.  I was referring to him pointing the finger at everyone else in the aftermath when he was the catalyst for the lynch.

This is all hindsight.  We're talking reactions.  He didnt know his LD was faulty, like you and Crusher didnt either and now we're talking about what happened, dumb dick. 

Yeah but he was pointing the finger after the fact. Like, totally not his fault he didn’t know ie that he was the catalyst. Like, get over it and stuff buttface 

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Me no likey JC, Ape and Nyn.

i can 100% prove 80 is Town later. Like, when I feel like it.

Makes sense why you hammered then.

Weird role though, dont think I've ever seen a faulty LD.  I guess it could be similar to a crazy cop or something.

Just now, HessStation said:

Yeah but he was pointing the finger after the fact. Like, totally not his fault he didn’t know ie that he was the catalyst. Like, get over it and stuff buttface 

Yeah, I know.  That was the point.  Doesnt matter if he knew or not, its what has happened since.  Not taking accountability while pointing the finger at everyone else and stuff.  

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Makes sense why you hammered then.

Weird role though, dont think I've ever seen a faulty LD.  I guess it could be similar to a crazy cop or something.

Me neither. If he planned this out as scum, it probably won’t work til end game. And that means salad tosser is scum who came up w the stupid idea

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

I knew he was Town!!! 

Wow, scummy.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No.  It's pro-scum.  And anyone who uses it becomes a suspect until it can be proven there's no SK. 

I was going to lynch Hess but wow this is a dumb statement. You're next for sure.

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

wow, just wow.  looks like 80, Crusher and Hess need to die.

JC is town.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

You’re acting like he knew he was a faulty LD. His logic is coming into play after the fact you numbskull. 

Hold on, are you actually saying you think 80 is a "faulty LD" and wasn't just lying his ass of and isn't a LD at all?

Serious question.

On 6/14/2018 at 10:05 AM, Leelou said:

1. 80 Town 

2. JC scum 

3. Verbal scum 

4. nyn scum 

5. Nolder freak of nature not sure

6. LK Town 

7. JiF I’d like to think Town

8. DPR, Dopinder Town and 1x Vig - Lynch D1

9. Ape scum 

10. Hess town