[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Like I'm not saying GATA is lock clear just that her doing 1st, the way she did it and when she did it and ofc what she said irt it is a very good look for her.

Werent people voting her? Me included? So claiming what she did makes sense in that context. Doesnt speakfor her alignment at all.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

If town all get the same pm and scum dont know it, then it's a broken game.

It's the same principle as having safe character claims when claims are allowed.

To me its all about spirit of the game but yes I get what your saying just stating that I've been it a lot of games and it's not something, myself at least haven't seen them included hardly at all 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Werent people voting her? Me included? So claiming what she did makes sense in that context. Doesnt speakfor her alignment at all.

I dunno agree to disagree I guess?  I see where you're coming from and it makes sense I just felt overall it was Towny and makes her look good.

6 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

You gotta have big balls to self vote as Scum in that position...it felt like  Towny unsure of how to clear herself under some pressure and the fact I know what she said to be correct on top of all that makes me feel good about the whole thing with her.

Lol at this point let’s hope scum just shoots me or something cause how that isn’t clear is beyond me 

11 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

You gotta have big balls to self vote as Scum in that position...it felt like  Towny unsure of how to clear herself under some pressure and the fact I know what she said to be correct on top of all that makes me feel good about the whole thing with her.

^^^scummy post^^^

7 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I'm not saying to rule it out in just simply saying that I beleive her especially since sample one are not something ive seen very much 

If you were saying you believe her, you should have used those words. Not a bunch of babble that suggests safe-reveals aren’t common.

5 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I'm pretty sure I've said that multipletimes this game one of which was just in that recent cluster of posts

Great. You’re exponentially pointless.

It was a hot night in the city, and that's not just hyperbole.

JC was walking home from the Buffalo's Lodge when a shot "pffft" and took him in the head. 

JC, "Sgt. Jeffrey Rabin" is dead.

The officers surrounding the scene seem less than pleased.

In another part of town, a man padded silently through a back ally. He moved through the shadows as if he was one... but it was a darker shadow he should have noticed.

A shot rang out and startled the entire neighborhood. Later, when being questioned, a neigbor would be quoted as saying "I never heard no gun like that before! That motha****a was strong!"

Crusher, "Bruno" is dead.

It is now Day 2.

Today is the last day to join a gang. The option to do so ends at nightfall. 

With 13 Players, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Deadline Monday the 16th, 8 p.m. EST. 

Danger was around every corner. Nobody trusted anyone, then suddenly, everyone was vetting each other. Strange and dangerous times indeed. The current debate seemed to be whether or not to use the guns on hand to... test loyalties. 

As the debate was going on a gun fired! Everyone looked around, nobody seemed to be hurt...

IT IS STILL DAY, CARRY ON. 

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

If town all get the same pm and scum dont know it, then it's a broken game.

It's the same principle as having safe character claims when claims are allowed.

Yas

3 hours ago, DPR said:

It is now Day 2.

Today is the last day to join a gang. The option to do so ends at nightfall. 

With 13 Players, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Deadline Monday the 16th, 8 p.m. EST. 

Yeah, no.. I'll stay town ty

Archived