[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

4 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

So like are you a really butchy non gender specific hockey player or how does that go?

They just say "F*ck it" and let him play on both Men's and Women's teams because they can't figure it out.  And Verbal is cool with it because, hey, double the hockey.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

So like are you a really butchy non gender specific hockey player or how does that go?

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

They just say "F*ck it" and let him play on both Men's and Women's teams because they can't figure it out.  And Verbal is cool with it because, hey, double the hockey.

Exactly.

3 minutes ago, Because_why_not said:

*Gasp*! A lady never reveals her age! :o 

tenor.gif?itemid=8016310

I however am 27. It was my birthday 6 weeks ago. You can all wish me happy belated birthday by depositing $250 into my bank account. PM for details :3 

I'm 28 ..... HEYYYYYYYYYYYY GIRL!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Because_why_not said:

Yaaayyy! 90s kids!!

tenor.gif?itemid=6118546

Do you ever do this thing where you imagine everyone is the same age and at the same point in life as you and you find out like "NO WAY! :o !!"?

Yea happens to me here all the time.  Especially, when I'm on the sports section I forget almost everyone is married, have children, some grand kids, etc. 

CRUCIAL Official Vote Count UPDATE

Verbal (4) - 80, JC, CTM, Brick

Zander (3) - Dice, GATA, Nyn

80 (1) - Leelou

CTM (1) - Stark

Nyn (1) - BWN

Brick (1) - Crusher 

JiF (1) - JiF

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline is Friday 13th, 8 pm EST

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20180713T18&p0=3862&msg=End+of+D1&font=cursive&csz=1

2 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Yea happens to me here all the time.  Especially, when I'm on the sports section I forget almost everyone is married, have children, some grand kids, etc. 

I have two friends who are married and one who has a son.

Meanwhile I'm all "Bitch please I can eat a box of poptarts - watch."

unvote vote 80

My feels are telling me to vote you for that opportunistic vote.

Are you sure your feels aren't influenced by your earlier statement that you needed to vote me for "f*cking you, but not in a good way"?  lol. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Are you sure your feels aren't influenced by your earlier statement that you needed to vote me for "f*cking you, but not in a good way"?  lol. 

No, though it's in the back of my head.

unvote vote 80

My feels are telling me to vote you for that opportunistic vote.

80s response is obv coming from a Towny POV!!!!

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

No, though it's in the back of my head.

Fair.  Just trying to get the game going a bit, FemBot.  The d*cking around favors scum, especially with a sh*tty deadline coming up.  The first through the wall always gets heat though, so I expected a vote or 2. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fair.  Just trying to get the game going a bit, FemBot.  The d*cking around favors scum, especially with a sh*tty deadline coming up.  The first through the wall always gets heat though, so I expected a vote or 2. 

I know some tonal readers who disagree with this but ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

1 minute ago, Because_why_not said:

Really?

Yeah, weird post by Zander.  I am indeed town, but his reason for saying so is a strange one.  Then again, its Zander, so who the f*ck knows....

Why do you think it's opportunistic? 

Really?

Everyone is d*cking around but he singled your last post. That's why I thinks it.

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why do you think it's opportunistic? 

Really?

Yeah, weird post by Zander.  I am indeed town, but his reason for saying so is a strange one.  Then again, its Zander, so who the f*ck knows....

Image result for sarcasm gif funny tbbt

1 minute ago, GATA-Bot said:

Everyone is d*cking around but he singled your last post. That's why I thinks it.

I mean I'm not going to argue that there's no opportunity taken because obviously there was and he's admitted (saying he wants to get it going), but I personally see it as too different from the other votes so far... :unsure:

5 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Because it came off as disingenuous.  Like BWN was shaming us for messing around and not playing Mafia, when he was a major culprit for all the d*cking around.  You can't eat your cake and have it too. 

6 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Eh, it was because of the comment BWN made re: the VC Kaylee posted, I thought the same thing.  Null.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

@Leelou

@Verbal

@Dicetosser

Any read/thoughts on Nyn?

Not yet.

Because it came off as disingenuous.  Like BWN was shaming us for messing around and not playing Mafia, when he was a major culprit for all the d*cking around.  You can't eat your cake and have it too. 

Well I was making a joke that there was a VC in what I thought was no change in the votes but if you're serious that does change up how I read your vote.

And yes, I'm always a major culprit for dicking around ;) 

Archived