[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I very very very rarely joke vote at the start of a game.

When I feel like someone is Scummy....I vote.

fair enough

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

Man I'm going to be sad once @Jetsfan80 consummates? We will need to find other jokes.

no, there will be plenty. and if anything you should be happy for him, its gotta be bad for your health to do what he is to his body

Just now, Stark said:

fair enough

no, there will be plenty. and if anything you should be happy for him, its gotta be bad for your health to do what he is to his body

True 80 has some balls to be able to hold off this long. Like instead of blue, they must have turned black and he has no sensation.

1 minute ago, GATA-Bot said:

True 80 has some balls to be able to hold off this long. Like instead of blue, they must have turned black and he has no sensation.

lol, or its all a facade and 80 is just messing with us

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Always is a stretch...I admit you used to be my placeholder spot but that was years ago when you had balls.

You're right, saying always was indeed a bit of a stretch.

Your placeholder spot was Ape years ago, who the **** are you kidding.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Fiance is too.  Like 2 unicorns finding each other.

I can't! OMG that's so cool. #isecretlyloveyouguys

So did you meet on Christian Mingle or how do you stumble on a random virgin now a days?

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Please answer my questions

I have no idea if CTM is town or scum.  The facts that 80 asked is prolly more telling.  You trying to manufacture something is even worse.  In fact, Unvote, vote Zander.

Bottom line:  I typically chase scum.  Asking for a town read early on D1 on an experienced player is a recipe for disaster.

Image result for recipe for disaster

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

I can't! OMG that's so cool. #isecretlyloveyouguys

So did you meet on Christian Mingle or how do you stumble on a random virgin now a days?

eHarmony actually!  But its not like I entered "Must be a virgin also" into the search, lol.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

eHarmony actually!  But its not like I entered "Must be a virgin also" into the search, lol.

I feel like there's a solid joke in here waiting to be told, but I'm honestly not clever enough to pull it out.

>_>

<_<

hehehe, or maybe I am..........

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

LOL

I love your story though it makes me warm and fuzzy. 

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

I have no idea if CTM is town or scum.  The facts that 80 asked is prolly more telling.  You trying to manufacture something is even worse.  In fact, Unvote, vote Zander.

Bottom line:  I typically chase scum.  Asking for a town read early on D1 on an experienced player is a recipe for disaster. 

Image result for recipe for disaster

Sure.  I'm as afraid of CTM pied pipering as scum as anyone else.  I was looking for a specific type of response.

Archived