[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Is 80- backing off Towny or Scummy for him!?!?!?

Eh, maybe a little scummy, but not really vote-worthy at this point.  I always vote 80 for lulz, but I was thinking I might switch this up for this one time (seriously, I can't keep this up longer than 1 game) and not vote him out of the gates.

This one instance isn't enough for me to vote him for real, and the joke phase, IMO, is over.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Fair enough.

I'll see how things shake out as the game progresses....just something I noticed.

Hope things get better in rl my dear!!!!  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

It's all good 

The weekend is starting soon so I hope I can get more on point.

Just now, Verbal said:

Eh, maybe a little scummy, but not really vote-worthy at this point.  I always vote 80 for lulz, but I was thinking I might switch this up for this one time (seriously, I can't keep this up longer than 1 game) and not vote him out of the gates.

This one instance isn't enough for me to vote him for real, and the joke phase, IMO, is over.

You're welcome.

Just now, Verbal said:

I was voting 80 because I was over you guys always voting each other and you had plenty willing to vote for you already. 

Just now, Verbal said:

Fair enough

I thought that him making the 1st real move was a good look....but insta back offs at a little "pressure/resistance" tend to sketch me out some especially since getting the game going was what he claimed he was trying to do.

6 minutes ago, Because_why_not said:

I will say that I've personally found the person to kick start things to be more often than not Town.

Idk if it depends on the person and I'm using a general thing, but that's what I think. *shrug* 

Yes, but to me a. it seemed a bit opportunistic and b. he fell off too quickly after a little heat.

Anyway, if we're steering the pot to get the game going; we won't gather any information without lighting some fire under some bellies. Will we?

Fair enough

I thought that him making the 1st real move was a good look....but insta back offs at a little "pressure/resistance" tend to sketch me out some especially since getting the game going was what he claimed he was trying to do.

Why would keeping my vote on BWN be a necessity towards the game moving out of the joke phase?  Mission was accomplished regardless.  I don't think he's scum at the moment based on his defense.

Fair enough

Agreed.

For now I'm more leaning on the bolded though especially with his collecting "thanks".  @GATA-Bot what do you think here?

1 minute ago, GATA-Bot said:

Yes, but to me a. it seemed a bit opportunistic and b. he fell off too quickly after a little heat.

Anyway, if we're steering the pot to get the game going; we won't gather any information without lighting some fire under some bellies. Will we?

Oh ignore my question lol

And no, I guess not. :unsure:

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I dunno.

He hasnt done anything overly Scummy to me fwiw.

I also have no Meta no him so I have no idea really what to expect.

I mean has anyone at this point besides that tid bit back there? Most the first 15 pages are you lololing all over the place and others chatting it up.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Why would keeping my vote on BWN be a necessity towards the game moving out of the joke phase?  Mission was accomplished regardless.  I don't think he's scum at the moment based on his defense.

Intsa vote removals at 1st sign of pressure is just something that I tend to find Scum do more often then not, obv excluding joke phase.

Thats why I asked others to weigh in as my memory of your Meta is fairly non existent....lololololol.  Tho as I mentioned I thought you making the first move was a good look for you fwiw.

20 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

hmmm you both agree on something seems odd but let's see if this leads anywhere

Unvote Vote Penguin (BWN)

12 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

LOL Unvote Vote 80

Interesting sequence from GATA here.  More below.

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

First through the wall always gets bloody.  We playing now or what?

Yes

10 minutes ago, Because_why_not said:

Is there anyway to ISO here? I wanna check a post from a while ago...

No

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Fair enough

Agree on the backing off, which was why I said something to him.....

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

Anyway, if we're steering the pot to get the game going we won't gather any information without lighting some fire under some bellies will we?

This is ironic, the same could be said for you "seeing where this goes" and voting BWN (opportunistic maybe?) and then unvoting once 80 does and takes a little heat from it.

Not sure what to make of your handling of that....

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

I mean has anyone at this point besides that tid bit back there? Most the first 15 pages are you lololing all over the place and others chatting it up.

Exactly, my point.

But some can read people off of joke crap.

Dice has read me correctly as Town off of 1 post before a few times.  Nyn read me as Scum correctly off of like 1 post before.

Exactly, my point.

But some can read people off of joke crap.

Dice has read me correctly as Town off of 1 post before a few times.  Nyn read me as Scum correctly off of like 1 post before.

Nyn is a baller and OG.

10 minutes ago, Because_why_not said:

I will say that I've personally found the person to kick start things to be more often than not Town.

Idk if it depends on the person and I'm using a general thing, but that's what I think. *shrug* 

Well 80 is unconventional and won't fit any more often than not scenario. He's a middle aged virgin who in the last few games blind bussed a scum mate and fake claimed a PR to get a townie lynched, as town.

Just now, Verbal said:

Interesting sequence from GATA here.  More below.

Yes

No

Agree on the backing off, which was why I said something to him.....

This is ironic, the same could be said for you "seeing where this goes" and voting BWN (opportunistic maybe?) and then unvoting once 80 does and takes a little heat from it.

Not sure what to make of your handling of that....

For BWN if both of you agreed I was like well it's worth a shot. 

and then 80

unvoted super quick with a bit of pressure why do that if you get a clear read? 

and then revert to the " Anyway, if we're steering the pot to get the game going we won't gather any information without lighting some fire under some bellies will we?"

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Well 80 is unconventional and won't fit any more often than not scenario. He's a middle aged virgin who in the last few games blind bussed a scum mate and fake claimed a PR to get a townie lynched, as town.

Seeing that typed out makes it sound worse that I remember it.

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

We've been through this.  I'm 32.  That's only middle aged if I die young. 

Archived