[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GATA-Bot said:

Hypothesis what if what Zander says is true and he’s cop odd nights.And that’s why there was no reveal till an even night ? 

Am I tinfoiling  ?  

Honestly, it's way too confusing to even begin to guess what's going on. I just know I haven't like his play so far that I've seen. I really don't have much else to go on.

13 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Yes but it's been more than 24hrs since you said anything.

Let's see:

I was around Saturday night my time when barely anyone was.

Then I had work in the daytime, then met a friend for yakiniku, then checked out here and there was still nothing going on. Then had the sh*ts in the night so maybe should've listened to my friend about using the chopsticks on raw meat to eat with idk. This morning woke up (the time at a reasonable time, not the times at like 3, 4, 6), then tried to call work cos I've decided I'd rather not the chance of needing to run out of my meetings now waiting for the reply (to my message and the voicemail I left of nothing because my phone froze and wouldn't hang up)

So I'm here and can catch up on thing that happened in all that time.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

1. I have to believe someone in this game has a protect ability or maybe i have a great you know basic stuff that might make me think i could be alive....you fishing at night for info is awful man.  But you know what **** it Imma lay it all out and of you're Townand we lose I'm blaming it all on you.  Breadcrumbs are everywhere.

2. Knowledge is power. Knowing someone's role whether you believe it or not is knowledge.  Especially since this game has so little of it.

3. It seems like your framing this situation  perfectly to be like aha see i told you all. Good thing tho I beleive in miracles.

4. So since theres no corner should I hat e not bothers to use my ability?!?!?!?!! Loke it seems like I'm damned either way.

5.  Anything else..would you like my character name too?!?!?!

1. You already had revealed Cop with the 80.  What does pumping faking info have to do with needing protection?  How was I role fishing?  YOU were the one who said you had more info to share tomorrow...so, you like, werent going to lay it all out.  lmfao.  holy sh*t man

2. What knowledge did we gain?  That you're limited?  How is that beneficial?  (which was my original question) because not all knowledge is power.  That's moronic.  If that's the case, why not star the game off with a claim?  Another terrible answer.

3. What situation am I framing?  I'm literally recaping your event verbatim, posts included.

4. You didnt answer the question.  Ofcourse you should use role.  I asked you if you can see it from our perspective, which clearly you cant. 

5.  No.  It's clearly useless. 

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

You were so concerned about me answering your questions yet I do and you don't respond or mention then....wonder why that is...lololololol

Dinner.  That's why.  It was yummy.  My lovely lady made me some delicious pork chops. 

55 minutes ago, DPR said:

A man ran across a deserted alley at dawn, only to find it wasn't as deserted as it looked. A shot rang out and caught him dead in the chest, throwing him into the pile of trash stacked against the wall. 

He gasped, tore his shirt off and undid the straps on his vest. It had saved him - but it could never be used again. 

Mr. Kobayashi had delivered the manilla envelope, as per his employer's instructions. The recipients were less than enthusiastic, but that was not his concern. He was almost to his sedan when a voice called form behind him, "hey, not so fast errand boy".

Kobayashi did not turn, but reached for the door to the car...

The instant the shot sounded, he knew his vest wouldn't stop it. He'd been in this business to long to know otherwi...

Smash, Mr. Kobayashi, Mafia, is dead.

BOOOOOMMMM!!!!

Nice shot! whoever you are! 

48 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Hypothesis what if what Zander says is true and he’s cop odd nights.And that’s why there was no reveal till an even night ? 

Am I tinfoiling  ? 

Nobody should reveal anything more unless they have to.

We are getting coroner results here and there now.  Really dont see the point in an every other night cop but if there is another, they shouldnt say sh*t.

3 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

There's 8 

One gets lynched 7

Then if 4 kills go through depending on how many scum are left that might be end game.

Uhh, possibly?

I've still got no clue as to how all these kills work. Certainly gotta be more than just Scum shooting, no? Just too many bodies.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Uhh, possibly?

I've still got no clue as to how all these kills work. Certainly gotta be more than just Scum shooting, no? Just too many bodies.

I'm guessing you opted out of joining a "club" and decided to roll solo 

3 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

I'm guessing you opted out of joining a "club" and decided to roll solo 

Yeah, I'm not gonna reveal that information. You guys should never have done so to begin with. It was in the damn rules, ffs.

Oh look it's Brick throwing down another naked vote for no reason.

What's new?

Anyway from what I read before:

"Why are you alive" is not an argument imo because scum are the ones who control their NK.

Scum hard bussing I would think is ~leeess likely in this setup (well at least until now) because there've been no flips (ie there'd be no town cred gained). So I think Zander/80 and to a lesser extent Zander/Smash is not likely s/s. Same for Jif/smash

I did think talking about gangs was against the rules but whatever.

I'm not a newbie but no, I'm not ~reeeeaally into the game (not compared to normal anyway), but I don't complain because that sucks for the mods who worked hard on their game to see little bitches complain on about how they can't personally get into it, game related or not. (So this is my one and only comment on this and I'm only saying because it was brought up)

Maybe there was more but I've been doing this on and off so here for now.

10 hours ago, DPR said:

80, "That sure looks different in person", was a Virgin

lolololololololol

10 hours ago, Because_why_not said:

Let's see:

I was around Saturday night my time when barely anyone was.

Then I had work in the daytime, then met a friend for yakiniku, then checked out here and there was still nothing going on. Then had the sh*ts in the night so maybe should've listened to my friend about using the chopsticks on raw meat to eat with idk. This morning woke up (the time at a reasonable time, not the times at like 3, 4, 6), then tried to call work cos I've decided I'd rather not the chance of needing to run out of my meetings now waiting for the reply (to my message and the voicemail I left of nothing because my phone froze and wouldn't hang up)

So I'm here and can catch up on thing that happened in all that time.

TMI

10 hours ago, JiF said:

1. You already had revealed Cop with the 80.  What does pumping faking info have to do with needing protection?  How was I role fishing?  YOU were the one who said you had more info to share tomorrow...so, you like, werent going to lay it all out.  lmfao.  holy sh*t man

2. What knowledge did we gain?  That you're limited?  How is that beneficial?  (which was my original question) because not all knowledge is power.  That's moronic.  If that's the case, why not star the game off with a claim?  Another terrible answer.

3. What situation am I framing?  I'm literally recaping your event verbatim, posts included.

4. You didnt answer the question.  Ofcourse you should use role.  I asked you if you can see it from our perspective, which clearly you cant. 

5.  No.  It's clearly useless. 

1. Because I didnt want to state the specifics unless I had made it Day. Im I SPECIFIC type of Cop....I assume theres prolly other Investigative PR's....I leave Scum to think that Im full Cop to try and keep them from garnering that info during night phase,  but you kepy trying to draw more info out at night....thats role fishing. And before you start screaming something stupid I obv think theres more investigative PR's because being an Odd night Cop leads me to think theres prolly an Even night one.

2. See my above response.

3.Your framing by saying  "oh youre not dead so you HAVE to be Scum!!!!"  Even tho there obv numerous reasons I could still be alive.  Like Doc protect, bus driver, jail keepers. vest, roleblockers, redirectors etc etc etc....and ofc Scum having thread awareness and controlling the NK.

4. Ive mentioned numerous times I do see it from your perspective yet when I explain basic common sense stuff your just like youre not answering my questions la de da dee da...ignoring the stuff Im saying.

5. Lololololololol

Archived