Interior D tackles

Jetster

40 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Is this some kind of prank?

no. but it was treated like one, when i said we should take Gurley over Williams in the draft. And again the year after. and the year after that... was just checking see if i was still being laughed at in 2018. 

20 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I expect him to be a good player, how good? 

OK, that was all i wanted to know. You were quite vocal about how it was "ridiculous" to consider him at the top of 1 as a franchise QB. I said i would follow up with you when it was obvious how wrong that line of thinking was. So I did. 

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

I see him pop up in the rotation now and then. I’d love to rewind and single out a couple of those 10-15 yard runs and see who the culprit was. Especially on that final drive when they started on the 5

Was in the process of doing this when the wife came home last evening....

1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

That's an odd attempt at an insult. I don't even know what it's supposed to mean. Are you against certain states and regions based solely on their population density?

It's in response to him not liking a discussion on an internet message board. If you don't want to discuss or your not interested move on. So many snarky azz holes on here it's ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

OK, that was all i wanted to know. You were quite vocal about how it was "ridiculous" to consider him at the top of 1 as a franchise QB. I said i would follow up with you when it was obvious how wrong that line of thinking was. So I did. 

Oh, I get it, your a guy that keeps track of what people post, wait until there is some kind of evidence & than tell everyone how wrong they were. Got it.

So I'm guessing that because you thought Todd Gurley was gonna be a good player (ooh, like everyone on this f*cking planet), it's time to pound your chest, amirite? 

I bet you I could go back through your 4590 posts & find so many examples of you BEING 100% WRONG with many of them it would make your head spin. But, I would imagine everyone who posts their personal OPINIONS here on this message board about the Jets don't have people stalking them at the first time that opinion can be challenged. 

Im sure psychologists have a name for it. When I was young they called it, "I TOLD YOU SO!" it was very similar to "I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU!"

35 minutes ago, Jetster said:

It's in response to him not liking a discussion on an internet message board. If you don't want to discuss or your not interested move on. So many snarky azz holes on here it's ridiculous.

The internet is loaded with snarky azz holes, I suggest you ignore them rather than take a swipe at the residents of an entire state.

14 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Oh, I get it, your a guy that keeps track of what people post, wait until there is some kind of evidence & than tell everyone how wrong they were. Got it.

So I'm guessing that because you thought Todd Gurley was gonna be a good player (ooh, like everyone on this f*cking planet), it's time to pound your chest, amirite? 

I bet you I could go back through your 4590 posts & find so many examples of you BEING 100% WRONG with many of them it would make your head spin. But, I would imagine everyone who posts their personal OPINIONS here on this message board about the Jets don't have people stalking them at the first time that opinion can be challenged. 

you're injecting way too much animosity into this.

We've all been wrong about this or that... Just in this case, you were wrong, but you were also belligerent and condescending about it. Self-righteous to the point of inspiring someone like me to say - OK, I'll circle back to you when it's time to serve some crow. 

12 minutes ago, Paradis said:

you're injecting way too much animosity into this.

We've all been wrong about this or that... Just in this case, you were wrong, but you were also belligerent and condescending about it. Self-righteous to the point of inspiring someone like me to say - OK, I'll circle back to you when it's time to serve some crow. 

Oh bullsh*t, I'm sure you do this all of the time. The 1st time Mayfield circles around in the pocket like a chicken & gets blindsided into the turf and tears his rotator cuff, I'll be sure to CIRCLE AROUND back to you. Let's resume this conversation when Sam Darnold is 23 years old & has had a chance to play more than 3 years of QB. 

It will be very interesting. We'll revisit this discussion at the end of 2020 & we can put Bakers (23 years old) 2018 to the 23 year old Darnolds 2020. 

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Oh bullsh*t, I'm sure you do this all of the time. The 1st time Mayfield circles around in the pocket like a chicken & gets blindsided into the turf and tears his rotator cuff, I'll be sure to CIRCLE AROUND back to you. Let's resume this conversation when Sam Darnold is 23 years old & has had a chance to play more than 3 years of QB. 

It will be very interesting. We'll revisit this discussion at the end of 2020 & we can put Bakers 2018 to the 23 year old Darnolds 2020. 

lol. something tells me it'll be me doing the "reminding" about Baker, pal. 

You're going to have plenty of chances to walk down that green mile, too. Darnold, Mayfield will join Mahomes likely and Watson as they take over the AFC to enter the post-Manning/Brady/Big Ben/etc era

You're going to have plenty of chances to walk down that green mile, too. Darnold, Mayfield will join Mahomes likely and Watson as they take over the AFC to enter the post-Manning/Brady/Big Ben/etc era

Talk to you 2 years from now or after the 23 old Baker Mayfields bad games. He won't always be facing defenses at home that played 10 quarters in 11 days.

OT Check your PMs on the other board

Archived