Steph Curry says moon landing is a hoax

Blackout

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Hey EY, I noticed that you stopped at 1 example. There are more than 1 presented. 

I provided 3 examples. How about Judith? 

Judith.png

or Francis? 

RichardScobee_compared_01.jpg?resize=300

I wouldnt mind hearing more from you regarding these others. 

Being that Richard Scobee is in my network on LinkedIn I can tell you that this picture is reversed from his pic on LinkedIn.

45 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Yeah... no.

Saying yeah, no doesn't prove me wrong.

Coincidence  is just a word taught to you, like the word belief,  so you're too dumb to look up the truth.

There is no such thing as a coincidence. How dumb does one have to be, to believe one of the head guys just dies on the 50th anniversary. Again, how effing convenient.

2 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Saying yeah, no doesn't prove me wrong.

Coincidence  is just a word taught to you, like the word belief,  so you're too dumb to look up the truth.

There is no such thing as a coincidence. How dumb does one have to be, to believe one of the head guys just dies on the 50th anniversary. Again, how effing convenient.

More of the same bullsh*t.

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Ear lobe attachment is a genetic trait.

The astronaut on the left has free ear lobes, the gentleman on the right has attached earlobes.

The argument that these are the same people would have to include that NASA and the government decided to leave the names the same, but give the man earlobe surgery.  Make nothing of the fact that the noses are also completely different.  Their palate shape is quite different too.  The gentleman on the right has a narrower mouth/pallet.

Maybe he had plastic surgery to disguise his identity. 

Just the earlobes, nothing else. 

• Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

The public. People dumb enough to let govt keep taking 40% of every paycheck.

They don't need that much for a f___ing road

So you think the govt spends all our tax dollars on roads?

First of all, that’s dumb. 

Second, how can you prove that?

• Sympathy 1

44 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Hey EY, I noticed that you stopped at 1 example. There are more than 1 presented. 

I provided 3 examples. How about Judith? 

Judith.png

or Francis? 

RichardScobee_compared_01.jpg?resize=300

I wouldnt mind hearing more from you regarding these others. 

I appreciate the similarities of the smiles in the Judith picture.  That alone is not enough to conclude they are the same person, especially when there is evidence of the lawyer predating the explosion.  This is a successful woman, and while I can't do it, there's no question we could find people who could corroborate their individual wareabouts prior to the astronauts death.  From this photo, the bridge of the nose appears quite different, however.  Also, understand, that you're talking about Jews with the same name, a far less diverse population.  It's not surprising that two Jewish women with the same surname look similar.  They're probably ancestrally from the same area.

The men... These two look nothing alike to me.  Jawline and chin are extremely different.  The astronaut has a pointed chin and angular lines, while the gentleman's chin is more squared off and face is more square.  Nose angle is different.  They're just kind of standard white men, so they have that in common.

14 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

The public. People dumb enough to let govt keep taking 40% of every paycheck.

They don't need that much for a f___ing road

Indeed, it does suck that the government has a hand in my paycheck.

Fortunately, the other 65% nets out to quite a bit of money that allows me to live a pretty nice life.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Wheres the jerkoff emoji when you need it?

Again, exactly.  You have no intelligent, intellectual counter. You resort to mockery.

Words can be invented. Definitions for those  words can be invented.

You can say bright orange dragon all day long. It will never exist. Not a real one.

Asking: gee whiz wally,  how can they fake a moon landing? Is like asking, how could someone lie?or:  How could they make a movie of flying dragons? Or any movie.How can a team never get to a super bowl for 50 years?

How can a president  say really stupid sh*t but never get kicked out? How can people be dumb enough to let govt take 40% of their pay every year?

Billions of dollars and unlimited power make it nothing but easy. 

Just now, Hackenberg said:

Again, exactly.  You have no intelligent, intellectual counter. You resort to mockery.

Words can be invented. Definitions for those  words can be invented.

You can say bright orange dragon all day long. It will never exist. Not a real one.

Asking: gee whiz wally,  how can they fake a moon landing? Is like asking, how could someone lie?or:  How could they make a movie of flying dragons? Or any movie.How can a team never get to a super bowl for 50 years?

How can a president  say really stupid sh*t but never get kicked out? How can people be dumb enough to let govt take 40% of their pay every year?

Billions of dollars and unlimited power make it nothing but easy. 

You're not worth the effort, son.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Ok, the ability  to discern the context as well then. 

My world view doesn't hold up to your limited understanding. Your conditioned bias. 

What is your world view? Will there be a nuclear war, cyber war causing people to turn on each other for survival, will the planet just blow up?

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

I appreciate the similarities of the smiles in the Judith picture.  That alone is not enough to conclude they are the same person, especially when there is evidence of the lawyer predating the explosion. 

To be fair, similarities of the smiles or the edges of her mouth isnt enough to conclude anything. However, having that along with the same name, striking resemblance, along with having crew mates who seem to have this same coincidence occurring with them as well makes this more than just some isolated coincidence. 

To also be fair, it's not like Judith along with every one else that I presented would only have information about themselves post explosion. How obvious would that be? What im pointing out to you here is that "You dont know her or any of these people personally". She and her crew could be some sort of agent with an agenda to complete. We dont have agents amongst the populace or in the eye of society? Is that just a Russia thing? 

This is a successful woman, and while I can't do it, there's no question we could find people who could corroborate their individual wareabouts prior to the astronauts death.  From this photo, the bridge of the nose appears quite different, however.  Also, understand, that you're talking about Jews with the same name, a far less diverse population.  It's not surprising that two Jewish women with the same surname look similar.  They're probably ancestrally from the same area.

Her nose would look quite different given that the comparison between the photos are 30 years  apart. How old are you EY? 30 something, 40 something? Do you look exactly like you did just 20 years ago? I wouldnt be surprised if your Brow ridge changed alittle since it always grows. See my point? 

And im not sure if im just talking about Jews with the same name. Judith the astronaut may be jewish, and ironically the Juidth professor is also Jewish. But is Francis Scobee Jewish? Is Michael also Jewish? 

I didnt even mention the other dead astronauts that have very weird situation of having siblings that look exactly like them. They're not Jewish. 

Also, it's not a "far less diverse population", Jews, or to correctly say "The 12 tribes" are a diverse group with a hue as dark or as light as we can get in terms of human complexion. Eithiopian Jews have been proven via DNA observation to not just be of the tribe of Israel, but they are actually the Levites, who come from the line of Moses brother Aaron...and they look nothing like the Ashkenazi Jews or other proselytes. You have Bantus, Ebo or Igbo, Sephardics who left from Spain into Portugal, transferred to Sao Tome (St. Thomas), Angola, and Guinea 10 years before the Papal Bulls of the Roman Inquisition sparked the Trans Atlantic as well as the Arabic slave trade. Those slaves were called Black portuguese or Swarthy. The term "Negro" is actually a Spaniard word created around 1550 to describe these folks. Negro is spanish for black. Also the word Swarthy has a German backgroud which is "Schwarz" which also means black. 

There are dark Jewish people living in Brazil right now that speak portuguese and look nothing like what we generally expect Jews to look like. 
That's another story for another day, point being, her Jewish status doesnt jump over to everyone else. 

The men... These two look nothing alike to me.  Jawline and chin are extremely different.  The astronaut has a pointed chin and angular lines, while the gentleman's chin is more squared off and face is more square.  Nose angle is different.  They're just kind of standard white men, so they have that in common.

None of these people look alike when talking about the pointed chin and angular lines. It sounds like you're not looking at the photos, but instead looking for what you believe to be different and to prove that, you haven't once discussed the similarities in detail

No need to be bias. You're saying that there is no resemblance whatsoever???

Holy ******* sh*t Villain.  This is way off the rails.  This is an agent?  An agent that pretend died?  And then used the same name - a name with which she had simultaneously developed a legal career, arguing in front of the Supreme Court and working at an Ivy League law school?  How the **** would that be advantageous to anybody?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Holy ******* sh*t Villain.  This is way off the rails.  This is an agent?  An agent that pretend died?  And then used the same name - a name with which she had simultaneously developed a legal career, arguing in front of the Supreme Court and working at an Ivy League law school?  How the **** would that be advantageous to anybody?

Did I call her an agent? No. Im saying that folks shouldnt be so dismissive about info that they themselves cannot definitively vouche for. 

Speaking of Ivy league schools, some of these institutions have produced some very interesting people. 

5 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

This has now jumped the shark.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Did I call her an agent? No. Im saying that folks shouldnt be so dismissive about info that they themselves cannot definitively vouche for. 

Speaking of Ivy league schools, some of these institutions have produced some very interesting people. 

Yes they should be because it's stupid to suggest that seven people faked their own deaths and then went along living their lives while not bothering to change their names.

Your argument would actually be more believable if you found similar looking people with different names.

This theory is downright stupid.

That isn't an attack. It's a statement of fact.

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I posted video of her testifying in front of congress in 1987.  I have every reason to be dismissive.  It was on CSPAN, I guess that means "television" to some people, so it didn't happen.

17 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Yes they should be because it's stupid to suggest that seven people faked their own deaths and then went along living their lives while not bothering to change their names.

Well, when you have people of the same name, same age range, identical in facial appearance and work with an agency who fake moon landings, why would this be so ridiculous to look into?

Your argument would actually be more believable if you found similar looking people with different names.

This theory is downright stupid.

That isn't an attack. It's a statement of fact.

Wait, so finding identical people with the same name is stupid, but if those people had the same name, that would be believable??? lol

I can see why you continue to resort to name calling. Lmao.

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Well, when you have people of the same name, same age range, identical in facial appearance and work with an agency who fake moon landings, why would this be so ridiculous to look into?

Wait, so finding identical people with the same name is stupid, but if those people had the same name, that would be believable??? lol

I can see why you continue to resort to name calling. Lmao.

Because it's ******* stupid.

No one in their right mind would do such a thing, especially in conjunction with blowing up a multi-billion dollar piece of government equipment.

You'd have to be the dumbest person to ever walk the Earth to do such a thing.

NO ONE WOULD DO THIS. IT'S TOO STUPID TO SUGGEST AND THE GUY WHO FIRST FLOATED THIS DUMBASS THEORY SHOULD BE SMACKED REPEATEDLY EVERY DAY BY THE VICTIMS FAMILY MEMBERS FOR BEING SUCH A ******* MORON.

• Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I posted video of her testifying in front of congress in 1987.  I have every reason to be dismissive.  It was on CSPAN, I guess that means "television" to some people, so it didn't happen.

TeLIEvision? You mean that box that does this?

Wasnt that also on CSPAN and CNN????

My goodness, folks really are this far gone. 

13 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Because it's ******* stupid.

No one in their right mind would do such a thing, especially in conjunction with blowing up a multi-billion dollar piece of government equipment.

You'd have to be the dumbest person to ever walk the Earth to do such a thing.

NO ONE WOULD DO THIS. IT'S TOO STUPID TO SUGGEST AND THE GUY WHO FIRST FLOATED THIS DUMBASS THEORY SHOULD BE SMACKED REPEATEDLY EVERY DAY BY THE VICTIMS FAMILY MEMBERS FOR BEING SUCH A ******* MORON.

Oh no, now we got the all caps. 

Lol

Too emotional and prideful. 

Im retiring from this room. 

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

You didn't even click on the video I posted, but you are going to say we are this far gone?  You are on the dark side of the moon.  Look for the boot prints.

He doesn't want to see anything to disproves his slothful, moronic nonsense.

He just wants to pretend to be enlightened.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

I thought the other Tupac went by Makavelli.... or Vanilla Ice. I always confuse those two.

Excuse me?  How dare you.

And to think I was happy about you posting again?   You may go now and never return

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1