Steph Curry says moon landing is a hoax

Blackout

5 hours ago, CTM said:

I drive a hybrid and just spent 60k on top of the line hvac and roof top solar. Environment is second to debt on my issue list and I have no issue with pulling out of the Paris accord. 

Climate change is a clear and unequivocal issue, solutions proposed by corrupt and idiot politicians not so much 

Environment is tied for first with --- ------- (hidden for the forum's benefit) for me.

Both are clear and unequivocal issues for today, tomorrow, and the next generations, solutions proposed by corrupt and idiot politicians not so much.

19 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Environment is tied for first with --- ------- (hidden for the forum's benefit) for me.

Both are clear and unequivocal issues for today, tomorrow, and the next generations, solutions proposed by corrupt and idiot politicians not so much.

Cyberwarfare is my #1.

50 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I figured as much.  But I'm not a virgin anymore!  So take that!

I don't care if you've graduated to weekend orgies after getting your first taste, you'll always be a virgin to me 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/25/2019 at 3:41 PM, CTM said:

Huh? Some of the smartest most out the box thinking people on this board + jetsfan80 are disagreeing with you here, and you are calling us dumb and easily controlled ?

Obviously  not that smart and out of the box. Their only counter argument  is mockery..and their only proof is.. "because  tv told me. They don't  know the difference  between actual "truth" and repetitive hearsay.

They'e  actually  being confronted  by out of the box thinking and it thoroughly  confuses  them.

It's  not even that confusing. No one here, absolutely  no one, can prove a moon landing actually  happened. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Obviously  not that smart and out of the box. Their only counter argument  is mockery..and their only proof is.. "because  tv told me. They don't  know the difference  between actual "truth" and repetitive hearsay.

They'e  actually  being confronted  by out of the box thinking and it thoroughly  confuses  them.

It's  not even that confusing. No one here, absolutely  no one, can prove a moon landing actually  happened. 

Well said bro.

I explained the "Objects scaling relative to one another" atleast 10 times and it's as if im speaking to folks who've been overly educated. 

I know to rush a person to the ER if they've been overly medicated, but this here... is something different.

Not even as much as a moment of curiosity was sparked. It goes to show that this system has been thoroughly and meticulously designed & implemented. 

I'd call it genus, if it wasnt so f'ing evil.

In so many ways it is not their fault. Not everyone can see it bro. Put the info out and those who can see will understand it. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Well said bro.

I explained the "Objects scaling relative to one another" atleast 10 times and it's as if im speaking to folks who've been overly educated. 

I know to rush a person to the ER if they've been overly medicated, but this here... is something different.

Not even as much as a moment of curiosity was sparked. It goes to show that this system has been thoroughly and meticulously designed & implemented. 

I'd call it genus, if it wasnt so f'ing evil.

In so many ways it is not their fault. Not everyone can see it bro. Put the info out and those who can see will understand it. 

My post was primarily intended to goof on 80. 

I did chose out of the box thinking knowing full well that is a label that conspiracy theorist like to apply to themselves but I generally dont mock. I've been fairly good friends with 2 conspiracy theorists in the past and know from experience its nearly impossible to break thier beliefs. There is always a deeper level of conspiracy to retreat too. 

Also I dont trust the government or media as far as I can throw Crusher so I'm generally sympathetic to your cause. I just also believe the incompetence they display in nearly every facet doesnt magically disappear when in comes to shadow ops. They **** that up as bad as they **** everything else up making the idea that there is a conspiracy involving 100's of thousands of people spread over multiple governments next to impossible.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

On 8/2/2019 at 4:30 AM, CTM said:

My post was primarily intended to goof on 80. 

I did chose out of the box thinking knowing full well that is a label that conspiracy theorist like to apply to themselves but I generally dont mock. I've been fairly good friends with 2 conspiracy theorists in the past and know from experience its nearly impossible to break thier beliefs. There is always a deeper level of conspiracy to retreat too. 

Also I dont trust the government or media as far as I can throw Crusher so I'm generally sympathetic to your cause. I just also believe the incompetence they display in nearly every facet doesnt magically disappear when in comes to shadow ops. They **** that up as bad as they **** everything else up making the idea that there is a conspiracy involving 100's of thousands of people spread over multiple governments next to impossible.

Lol you don't  need 100s of thousands to know anything,  to be able to lie to millions. 

You just need compliance based on trust and fear of authority. And people being born into a system.

How can thousands keep a secret? 

More than half the world believes in one of 3 different gods. And an entire network is created from that.

Buildings of congregation. Books about the bible, books using the bible as a source of mental help or some form  of knowledge. Entire industries based on something  that doesn't' exist. 

Where's the cry to rope them them in mass and build large institutions  to keep them in? 

You don't' trust govt. .  Yet you continue  to let it lie to you and judge and run and lead your every action and thought.

This didn't happen yesterday. Most so called civilized societies are the product of 100s to thousands  of years of conditioning. 

A mental interpersonal  conflict thst is so fine tuned, we are taught to enjoy lies.

Santa Claus== a fictional super hero that does not exist. A child's  mind is first allowed to believe  that maybe he does...and then we think it's  fine and just and part of life to see some cry a cry of pain, grievance and distrust, when they find out its a hoax.

But what happens when you are older and know it's' a lie?  You are told and usually  comply with shhh, don't' ruin it for the others lol

I'm on a role, so I'll extend the example lol.

Tv, shows, movies....everything you see is a lie that your mind simply takes in as influence.

You watch a movie..there's an actor. First off he's not even himself. He's an actor playing the part of a person that doesn't exist, using a fake name. Not only that but his actor name in the credits, isn't' even his real name. His life on tv is already a two fold lie.

Your brain is watching a character who's  not real ,in  a story that never happened. .dragons, a love story, a space war, what ever...the entire environment  he's  in is green screen. 

So, what are you doing? Your eyes and brain are physically  seeing..SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST. You're wasting real human emotion on something that doesn't  exist. Never existed, isn't' actually there. 

That's a true definition of a Matrix.

A part of you knows it's' not it real but so what? You're still being influenced  by thoughts and messages  and visuals in the movie.  

Lies are the new  reality. TV is now as effective as having a soldier in your house, pointing a rifle at you a day. You are passively  controlled with little effort.

If multiple entire languages can be created to communicate. You can create logic  and data using those languages. 

Science is just another religion. 

You say there are elements in the air or water.  You give  them names. That doesn't  mean you have any ******* clue what happens  or what's  in the "outer space". 2+2=4,  not  because it does,  but Because you were told it does.

You could make this symbol and call it two =5=.

5+5=4 

Logic and facts are simply things you choose to believe, based on what you were told. = how can thousands keep a lie.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Lol you don't  need 100s of thousands to know anything,  to be able to lie to millions. 

You just need compliance based on trust and fear of authority. And people being born into a system.

How can thousands keep a secret? 

More than half the world believes in one of 3 different gods. And an entire network is created from that.

Buildings of congregation. Books about the bible, books using the bible as a source of mental help or some form  of knowledge. Entire industries based on something  that doesn't' exist. 

Where's the cry to rope them them in mass and build large institutions  to keep them in? 

You don't' trust govt. .  Yet you continue  to let it lie to you and judge and run and lead your every action and thought.

This didn't happen yesterday. Most so called civilized societies are the product of 100s to thousands  of years of conditioning. 

A mental interpersonal  conflict thst is so fine tuned, we are taught to enjoy lies.

Santa Claus== a fictional super hero that does not exist. A child's  mind is first allowed to believe  that maybe he does...and then we think it's  fine and just and part of life to see some cry a cry of pain, grievance and distrust, when they find out its a hoax.

But what happens when you are older and know it's' a lie?  You are told and usually  comply with shhh, don't' ruin it for the others lol

I'm on a role, so I'll extend the example lol.

Tv, shows, movies....everything you see is a lie that your mind simply takes in as influence.

You watch a movie..there's an actor. First off he's not even himself. He's an actor playing the part of a person that doesn't exist, using a fake name. Not only that but his actor name in the credits, isn't' even his real name. His life on tv is already a two fold lie.

Your brain is watching a character who's  not real ,in  a story that never happened. .dragons, a love story, a space war, what ever...the entire environment  he's  in is green screen. 

So, what are you doing? Your eyes and brain are physically  seeing..SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST. You're wasting real human emotion on something that doesn't  exist. Never existed, isn't' actually there. 

That's a true definition of a Matrix.

A part of you knows it's' not it real but so what? You're still being influenced  by thoughts and messages  and visuals in the movie.  

Lies are the new  reality. TV is now as effective as having a soldier in your house, pointing a rifle at you a day. You are passively  controlled with little effort.

If multiple entire languages can be created to communicate. You can create logic  and data using those languages. 

Science is just another religion. 

You say there are elements in the air or water.  You give  them names. That doesn't  mean you have any ******* clue what happens  or what's  in the "outer space". 2+2=4,  not  because it does,  but Because you were told it does.

You could call this symbol and call it two =5=.

5+5=4 

Logic and facts are simply things you choose to believe, based on what you were told. = how can thousands keep a lie.

tenor.gif?itemid=9295939

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Wrong. I tune them out, other than occasional complaints about taxes or being thieving scum exploiting and ruining the country.

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

Wrong. I tune them out, other than occasional complaints about taxes or being thieving scum exploiting and ruining the country.

While they laugh all the way to the bank.

Hell, they don't even need money. They just punch a number on a screen and it's theirs. But if you get a bank loan.. a fictional number on a screen, that doesn' physically  exist...you then have to toil, to pay it back= Matrix - matrix -matrix ))))

Yes, you tune them out..but still pay and obey. Passive compliance. 

3 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

You just need compliance based on trust and fear of authority.

But really, you dont even need to do that. All you need is "compartmentalization". Folks only knowing and doing what they need to know and do. Not everyone has to know and understand the bigger picture, yet everyone is working towards a common goal with some knowing more than others as you go up in title. It would be no different than the ranking system we see in the military. Would a private be just as privy to information as a 5-star general? Yet they're both working for the same  common goal amirite? We're talking common sense here. 

Folks arguing the latter really dont study history during their free time. This fact is easy to prove. 

They claim that a conspiracy amongst 100's of thousands to push agenda's globally is next to impossible. Yet they ignore their very own DIRECT history which clearly shows it. I'll provide a very easy example right now. Papal bulls. 

You're telling me that such edicts to disperse folks for centuries while also maintaining perpetual servitude up to this day (read dum diversas for example) isnt a 500+ year global conspiracy?

I mean, this is public domain information. 

This is getting silly bro. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Is there any proof of that?

Could a preprogrammed holographic robot making posts. 

You see, you just don’t know. 

Unless you know. 

You know?

Can digital  images be made, in both stills and video, that you can't  tell if real or not? Yes they can. It's  not up for debate. It's' been done for years already

You ever see the movie wag the dog?  

It's a hint to your false reality.

On 7/22/2019 at 10:08 PM, Hackenberg said:

Another  stupid slogan. There is no such thing as a "burden of proof.  Either something happened or it didn't.  Burden of proof means  you're allowed ' to believe what ever you're told..but as soon as something is counter to your belief. You then need it proven in ways you never asked the  original belief. The burden is on the truth. You refuse  to question  the truth. 

I just popped in this thread. I have no horse in this race. I just want to say that you are getting beat badly.

As a moderator I felt a need to step in and give you a standing 8 count. You will tell me I am wrong, then I will step back and watch the TKO.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

I just popped in this thread. I have no horse in this race. I just want to say that you are getting beat badly.

As a moderator I felt a need to step in and give you a standing 8 count. You will tell me I am wrong, then I will step back and watch the TKO.

We've been civil. Im most certainly  not insulting  anyone.

Neither  I nor villain  has lost anything. No proof of any moon landing  has occured. 

Who said this was a contest? This has  nothing to do with beating/losing.