100 Million Dollars

CrazyCarl40

We have least amount of signed players so that money will go fast. Also with cap rising most teams can afford to keep their guys or just tag them. The scraps get left over for the most part. Too bad Macc can’t draft well, the draft is how you build a team!

3 minutes ago, David Harris said:

The OP says Gase shipped out players from Miami he clashed with, who were they? Honest Q.

Jarvis Landry, Jordan Phillips that I can recall offthe top of my head  

He also brought in Frank Gore and got rid of Damien Williams who has looked great for the Chiefs. He’s known as a bad talent evaluator. So he pairs well with Macc. 

Kenyan Drake, a solid rotational back when used properly, wanted out of Gase stayed. He wasn’t the only one. 

4 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Jarvis Landry, Jordan Phillips that I can recall offthe top of my head  

He also brought in Frank Gore and got rid of Damien Williams who has looked great for the Chiefs. He’s known as a bad talent evaluator. So he pairs well with Macc. 

Kenyan Drake, a solid rotational back when used properly, wanted out of Gase stayed. He wasn’t the only one. 

Trenton Cannon would probably rush for 1,000 yards on the Chiefs. 

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Leveon Bell said it. 

I agree that if the Jets have a better 2019, they’d become more attractive to free agents, but to be better in 2019 they have to score good free agents now because not enough talented players aren’t coming through the draft. That’s on Macc. 

No Bell did not say it.....TWO years ago.  Hes said a lot of things, one of which was hed want 100 mil to play for the Jets.  Want to bet that isnt what his opening number will be to whoever he deals with?  Whatever he said or meant in a half assed interview when he never seriously thought he would be out of Pitt

Lets see what he thinks of the Jets now with a QB and without a real SB contender trying to sign him

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No Bell did not say it.....TWO years ago.  Hes said a lot of things, one of which was hed want 100 mil to play for the Jets.  Want to bet that isnt what his opening number will be to whoever he deals with?  Whatever he said or meant in a half assed interview when he never seriously thought he would be out of Pitt

Lets see what he thinks of the Jets now with a QB and without a real SB contender trying to sign him

I’m sure there will be lots of real SB contenders trying to sign him. 

11 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I’m sure there will be lots of real SB contenders trying to sign him. 

That dont have a RB and have cap space to use on a RB?  I'm not looking it up but I assume its a small number if any.  He mentioned the Colts because they have cap room, you think theyre going in for that kind of coin with Mack on the roster?  I dont.

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

That dont have a RB and have cap space to use on a RB?  I'm not looking it up but I assume its a small number if any.  He mentioned the Colts because they have cap room, you think theyre going in for that kind of coin with Mack on the roster?  I dont.

Colts maybe. I like Mack though. Chiefs? Good fit for the Texans. Ravens RBs are meh. Philly could use a better RB. Or at least a healthy one. I think contenders might make room for him. We’ll see!

In general, NFL guys will play for the team that will pay them a lot of money and has a chance to win.  I think the general perception is that this is a team on the rise.  And I think that the guys that were bitching about him were the dogs (no, not dawgs), and people know that as well.

2 hours ago, slats said:

Winning cures a lot of ills. If Free Agents believe that the Darnold/Gase combo is a winning combo and, perhaps most importantly, the Jets come up with the money, they'll sign here. 

The Magic of Neo

8F75EED6-E7C9-4CC6-9E2C-25BC9A53B6BA.jpeg

11 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Colts maybe. I like Mack though. Chiefs? Good fit for the Texans. Ravens RBs are meh. Philly could use a better RB. Or at least a healthy one. I think contenders might make room for him. We’ll see!

I like Mack too, cant see what adding Bell and all that cost does to make them better as opposed to using the money towards other real needs.

Chiefs should concentrate on defense.  Texans true, Ravens with LJ led the league in rushing by a wide margin but could work.  Do either the Ravens or Texans have the cap space?  I thought the Texans have to make room just to sign their guys, Clowney in particular

Archived