Adam Gase’s ‘intense’ eyes steal Jets press conference

MasterChiefJets

5 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

In all seriousness, he had to be on something.  He doesn't look like that in other press conferences or interviews.

I have no idea what but had to be something.  That isn't just being nervous or intense.

I found the answer. Remember Gase's old Oline coach Chris Foerster and what he did before meetings? I was just joking about the acid tab....but I may have actually been on to something lmao!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting to be OK with the Dolphins sloppy 2nds is a high bar for this fan to reach.

On the other hand this is a done deal and so I have no choice but to root for the best.

Still and all.  sloppy 2nds.

<conflicted>

3 hours ago, DMan77 said:

I couldn't care less how awkward he is in front of the press... I'd much rather him spend his time on football instead of in front of a mirror practicing how to give a good presser.

And it wasn't THAT bad anyway. 

I'd rather have a guy who is intense and focused after 4 years of watching Bowles fall asleep on the sidelines

5 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Considering Bowles looked like he might fall asleep any second, maybe the hiring criteria was to actually be awake and this guy clearly looks wide awake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now people are complaining that the new coach is too animated and focused

Archived