Breaking Bitonti news

R44

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK ,, PM me as to why my post is different than this,,

BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...he didnt mention a mame like you do... :roll:#-o ...anywho..TB is a decent guy. He always speaks and is cordial. I noticed that when encountering him on their charter flights. ALOHA BITCHES... :lol:

Ooh, aren't you special? :mrgreen:

...I'd like to think so.. =D> . But let's clear the record. I work at JFK for Delta and we run their charter flights. Im usually in charge of doing those flights. So anytime I've seen him or have gotten to speak to him he's been candid and very cordial. I think he's a good guy.

ALOHA BITCHES!!!..and Maholo... :lol:

...I'd like to think so.. =D> . But let's clear the record. I work at JFK for Delta and we run their charter flights. Im usually in charge of doing those flights. So anytime I've seen him or have gotten to speak to him he's been candid and very cordial. I think he's a good guy.

ALOHA b!tches!!!..and Maholo... :lol:

Ahh, now it all make sense. I thought you were hiding yourself in Curtis' duffle bag.

Ahh, now it all make sense. I thought you were hiding yourself in Curtis' duffle bag.

...Come on now Thor..I have access to Curtis. I wouldn't have to do that. I might hide myself at his house though... :shock::lol: ..that was a joke now..wouldn't go that far without permission... :lol:

Was listening to ESPN and there was some buzz about Cutler being better than young or lienert. Could be a very interesting draft.

gee that sounds familiar i wonder who said that 3 months ago...

anyone? anyone? Bueller?

it's a shame that guys like myself R44 and GJ&H can say 1 thing for months and months and months - get bashed for being morons then when ESPN says it people act all surprised.

MOral of the story?

Who's your daddy?? :mrgreen:

gee that sounds familiar i wonder who said that 3 months ago...

anyone? anyone? Bueller?

it's a shame that guys like myself R44 and GJ&H can say 1 thing for months and months and months - get bashed for being morons then when ESPN says it people act all surprised.

MOral of the story?

Who's your daddy?? :mrgreen:

All he's lookin for is props people. Props!

Bit, Rigs already done got all the props... :lol: No need to fish for them :wink:

By the by... how'd our boy, Big Gabe, look? I don't mean at practice... I know you two broke bread. What the cat eat? :lol:

"Dwanye Robertson is a can't miss stud who will be an All-Pro DT for years to come".

i stand by that statement.

Gabe Watson is a very personable guy - almost too personable in the sense that he could theoretically butter people up to get what he wants. As long as he keeps backing it up on the field like he has this week I have no problem giving him credit.

People remember Kevin Williams? Well that dude came out of nowhere to go top 10 - Gabe Watson - well he's dominating and he's not exactly coming out of nowhere.

he didn't look all that great today, Whitehurst got picked off twice.

From another "source"

The guy who I did like is Clemson's Charlie Whitehurst, who looked sharp, throws a good deep ball and has enough arm to hit the deep out. He will be a great value for someone if he is still around in the 3rd to 4th round area

That's right baby!!

Did you get the JOB?

Here's my long story short:

-12/17 Graduated

-12/19 Gramps passed

-12/25 Christmass

-1/1 HFNY

-1/3 Returned to job(old college job)

-1/30 Start new job in Austin, TX

-11/24/06 Your coming to visit to watch my Ags beat the hell outta tu

BTW, did you see that Reginold Mac something guy in the shrine game? He'd smoke whitehurst any day, head to head! How's life?

-1/30 Start new job in Austin, TX

-11/24/06 Your coming to visit to watch my Ags beat the hell outta tu

BTW, did you see that Reginold Mac something guy in the shrine game? He'd smoke whitehurst any day, head to head! How's life?

Nice...new job....hope you are getting paid what you re worth, my friend

Coming to Texas in march for my cousins wedding...that's in San Antonio

WIll bw making the trek to Austin, when I'm invited hopefully prior to 11/26

Capiche'

Jon

Nice...new job....hope you are getting paid what you re worth, my friend

Coming to Texas in march for my cousins wedding...that's in San Antonio

WIll bw making the trek to Austin, when I'm invited hopefully prior to 11/26

Capiche'

Jon

Not yet on the pay, but it's hard to start at a cool mil a year :wink:

See ya in March, SA and Austin are just about connected now, but regardless we'll get together then.

You do not need an invite, anytime you feel froggy, jump my friend.

Comprende'

Ryno

Not yet on the pay, but it's hard to start at a cool mil a year :wink:

See ya in March, SA and Austin are just about connected now, but regardless we'll get together then.

You do not need an invite, anytime you feel froggy, jump my friend.

Comprende'

Ryno

Yo Gringo

Que' es tu' padre'? :mrgreen:

Dear Mods:

I am writing to apologize to you and all the fine members of Jet Nation for hijacking this thread with the love affair between Jon amd myself. I hope you will find my apology sincere, but I would like your understanding, as Jon and I have been seperated since adolescence. We have recently united, and affection is an emotion we can not ignore at this juncture. I firmly believe I have been a solid contributor to this forum, and I intend to rebuild my status with time. Please find it in your deep hearts to forgive us and feel free to PM me with any q's or comments.

Respectfully submitted,

Ryno

or kiss my a$$, which ever you prefer. :wink:

Is that you and JonE in your avatar?

Actually, that is a drawing we had made by local tribsman, Endugo, in west knya on our vacation to Africa. He told us it was a symbol of our unity, thus Jon nick-named me Ryno. I guess he likes the fact that I'm always "horn"y. Starting to come together for ya?

Actually, that is a drawing we had made by local tribsman, Endugo, in west knya on our vacation to Africa. He told us it was a symbol of our unity, thus Jon nick-named me Ryno. I guess he likes the fact that I'm always "horn"y. Starting to come together for ya?

:lol: It all makes sense now

Archived