Andy Isabella - UMass

CTJetsFan

I have my reservations about the hype on this kid.  Lot's of people will point to his 214 yard 2 TD day against Georgia, but more than half of those yards and both TDs came very late in the game with Georgia up big and against mostly back up players. 

20 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I have my reservations about the hype on this kid.  Lot's of people will point to his 214 yard 2 TD day against Georgia, but more than half of those yards and both TDs came very late in the game with Georgia up big and against mostly back up players. 

Me too, but admittedly haven't seen enough of him to know for sure. i just wonder if his size & skill set is redundant to a player we already have on the roster...Deontay Burnett

17 minutes ago, CTJetsFan said:

Me too, but admittedly haven't seen enough of him to know for sure. i just wonder if his size & skill set is redundant to a player we already have on the roster...Deontay Burnett

And Burnett is good?

3 hours ago, CTJetsFan said:

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

And Burnett is good?

2 hours ago, CTJetsFan said:

What's with the sarcasm? Can't just have a discussion?

We didn't draft him. He was an UDFA signing

Isabella is definitely faster than Burnett. But I think Burnett can be a solid WR. Burnett has some hands, I think having Gase -  Burnett and Darnold could be a nice pairing. Burnett is 21, Isabella is 23.. Burnett played with Darnold at SC and now has some NFL experience with him too.. 

I don't know how I feel about Isabella in the NFL he has the speed and quickness but I don't know if he's going to go all "Danny Woodhead" or just fade away once in the league.

Archived