Fitzmagic era in Miami off to a great start

Philc1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

When someone's waistline looks like that they likely have a BMI that puts them in class 1 of obesity.

Fitz is close to being morbidly obese

I hope the dolphins ownership sees what $5 million is getting them 

21 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

You wouldn't  be able to do what he did on the field if that were remotely true. The exertion. ...and linemen...? 

Lineman are supposed to be obese. Also, you can still be athletic and have a big belly.  I just prefer my quarterback and most of my skill position players not be obese.

This could be a throwaway season for the Fins a rebuild with Fitz as starting QB and a 1st round rookie as backup and eventual starter probably later in the season. But you’d think with this kind of an opportunity to be a starter (what other team could he start with) he’d be in shape. I mean you can go to a birthday party and not eat the cake bro!

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

This could be a throwaway season for the Fins a rebuild with Fitz as starting QB and a 1st round rookie as backup and eventual starter probably later in the season. But you’d think with this kind of an opportunity to be a starter (what other team could he start with) he’d be in shape. I mean you can go to a birthday party and not eat the cake bro!

Of course it's a throw away season. They are hosting  the SB. 

9 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Lineman are supposed to be obese. Also, you can still be athletic and have a big belly.  I just prefer my quarterback and most of my skill position players not be obese.

Lineman (at least the good ones) aren’t obese the have a ton of muscle yes they have fat on top so they may not be cut but most of their weight is dense muscle 

Fitz is just an unathletic glob of crap coasting to another easy paycheck

Archived