Upgrade Completed to IPB 4.4.4

We just upgraded to the newest version of the forum software. We are working out some kinks so a few things will be off. Hope to have everything sorted out soon.

Several cool new features, hope to have more on that later. 

Thanks everyone.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

30 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Is there a reason it’s taking forever for the pages to load? I feel like I’m using 56k. 

1 minute ago, ECURB said:

Same for me

Looks like it thinks we aren't licensed for some reason. I am getting all of these no active license found errors. I have to open a ticket with ipb to see what's going on.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Looks like it thinks we aren't licensed for some reason. I am getting all of these no active license found errors. I have to open a ticket with ipb to see what's going on.

Everything seems to work okay, but I have two big error messages on the top of the page; license key invalid and license key expired. 

5 hours ago, slats said:

Everything seems to work okay, but I have two big error messages on the top of the page; license key invalid and license key expired. 

Yeah I think you are seeing them because you are a mod. Wait, you are a mod? Kidding.

When I was upgrading last night there was a message saying our license was expiring in two weeks. There was a renew now option so I clicked it. Paid and everything seemed okay. But now there seems to be an issue with our license file, I am trying to sort it out with them.

Thanks.

Alright, I think we are all set. If anyone sees any issues just let me know.

If you get logged out or see that error that has the code starting with SR, just clear your browser cache. Then hit refresh and you should be good to go. But I don't think there are any issues.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Maxman said:

If you get logged out or see that error that has the code starting with SR, just clear your browser cache. Then hit refresh and you should be good to go. But I don't think there are any issues.

Thanks!

Back to full speed ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, ECURB said:

Back to full speed ?

Looks like the license issue was slowing everything down. One of those issues where they put in a "check" that brings everything to a crawl until you renew lol. But we did renew so I am glad it is better now, thanks.

On 6/9/2019 at 1:25 PM, Maxman said:

Thanks!

notifications remain in bold after they're clicked, as opposed to previously, when they returned to normal font showing that they've been clicked/viewed.

notifications remain in bold after they're clicked, as opposed to previously, when they returned to normal font showing that they've been clicked/viewed.
Thanks for the heads up. There's a problem with the theme I'm seeing issues with errors when you look at someone's profile. I'm hoping the issue you just mentioned is related because I'm going to reinstall the theme tonight.

Sent from my XT1650 using JetNation.com mobile app

On 6/9/2019 at 7:42 AM, Maxman said:

Any idea why my page disappears all the time? When I go to the page it’s blank if I left it open. I have to close it and relog in. 

On 6/18/2019 at 8:52 AM, New York Mick said:

Any idea why my page disappears all the time? When I go to the page it’s blank if I left it open. I have to close it and relog in. 

What do you mean page disappears? That should only happen if you lose your internet connection.