Remember when Gase got Macc fired?

1 hour ago, rammagen said:

you miss my point, the thing is we dont know what Gase is, beyond his record. let him coach and win a few a games before anointing him anything.

There is a fallacy he is a QB Guru with young qbs, when he has not worked successfully with a Young qb. He had one winning season with the fins.

That is what he currently is. A coach for franchise that is considered dis-functional. Crap in Atlanta the Fan here is still laughing at the timing of Macc getting fired this morning. That is what people outside of NYC are saying still. it will take yrs to get this corrected. Getting the right GM (I hope we did) is the first step. The next step is winning and seeing how the team handles controversy 

No one missed your point your point sucks just like Macc.  Ryan Tannehill is garbage that’s why he’s holding a clipboard for the equally overrated Mariotta

I don’t care about anyone else’s opinions about the jets 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

On 7/14/2019 at 5:39 PM, BROOKLYN JET said:

I will never forget where I was when I got the news, it was a great day!

At a buffet? Oh wait that was Crusher. 

With a prostitute? Oh wait that was T0m. 

Damn it!! Where were you?

• Upvote 1

I still have my doubts. For now, the fact that he got rid of Macc makes me root for him. 
I was totally pissed when we hired him. Now...I am always wrong about these freakin coaches.....So we got that going for us too.

This is pretty close to how I feel. I have disliked much of the administrative process and hiring this offseason. That leads me to believe that it could work. I didn’t like Bowles either but generally I like what the jets do in the offseason. We all know how well that’s worked out.
The fact that gasequite literally got us Douglas and his gang is most likely the best thing that’s happened for us in many years.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Philc1 said:

No one missed your point your point sucks just like Macc.  Ryan Tannehill is garbage that’s why he’s holding a clipboard for the equally overrated Mariotta

No my point is valid if anything sucks it is your attitude dude.  I have said nothing untrue or not deserved. Is gase a 500 coach....nope, has he developed a young qb nope as a matter of fact Tannehill's stats went down down from 15 to 16 when gase showed up. Nothing backs up your point nothing  so dont get upset when people point out the obvious. Dont like it...ignore me but if you are going to insult people with different view points you are part of the problem not part of the solution. 

I am a fan since the early 70s and hope he does well but Gase does not have a track record of winning crap. I would suggest you ignore me or stop insulting people with different points of view. I would ask for an an apology but that seems highly unlikely with sucky attitude towards anyone with a different point of view

8 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Then don't comment on other people's opinions. No need to be rude.