If Derrick Henry Were a Jet RB...

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I think the obvious answer is that Gase would slip into Derrick Henry’s bedroom while he slept and snip his rigjt Achilles’ tendon with a pair of rusty garden shears. 

I'm pretty sure that in the tiny minds of the Peanut Gallery, Adam Gase (metaphorically) did exactly this. Somehow. For reasons. 

i would like to hope that gase adapts his scheme to the players he has.  i get that sometimes even that can't be done because the personnel is so limited.  and it looks like this jet season was just that.  the players he had to run his schemes just weren't the right mix.  and then when the injuries hit, the problems became that much more apparent.  i don't know what's going on behind the scenes.  my guess is gase does try to change things to match the players.  that would explain the strong finish.

regardless, it's up to douglas to stock the team.  hopefully he'll draft those right players and let the wrong ones walk or trade them.  they have the most important piece in darnold and that's huge.

14 hours ago, jetswinbaby! said:

Would you trust Adam Gase to use him properly?

Maximize Henry's potential?

Or would Gase force him into his system, underuse him and misuse him. like he did with Bell this past season?

Or would Gase force him out of town like he did with Jay Ajayi?

Funny thing, after being forced out of Miami, Ajayi won a Super Bowl with the Eagles...

Just imagine if Tannehill wins a SB without Gase too...

How ironic...

he'd get tackled behind the LOS a whole lot like Bell did....

Tanny w/ 160 pass yds over 2 games. GRIESE!!!!